Wedding Preparations

Still Believe

Jinyoung was standing inside Jaebum’s office. Jaebum was staring at him while tapping his foot on the floor. Jinyoung knew that Jaebum was angry with him. Who would not be? He just took a day off yesterday without informing his manager.

“Where are you yesterday?” Jaebum finally asked.

“I took care of my fiancé because he was sick.”

“I called you and he was the one who answered it saying that both of you are in the “middle of doing something”.” Jaebum made an air quote. “Is that how you take good care of your sick fiancé?”

Jinyoung smirked. “Actually, it’s none of your business anymore Jaebum-ssi. If you have nothing else to say, I will go back to my desk now.”

Jinyoung left his office. Jaebum gritted his teeth in anger. He’s imagining things now, the way Jinyoung kissed Mark and how Mark on Jinyoung’s neck leaving love bites on that smooth and milky white skin. He suddenly groaned in frustration. What is he thinking? He must do something to get the younger now. But how?

 

Jinyoung was cleaning his table, ready to go home. Jaebum came out from his office and looked at the younger but Jinyoung just ignore him as he made his way to the elevator.

Jinyoung saw Mark waiting for him at the lobby. The older waved at him, Jinyoung ran towards the older and hugged him. They made their way out of the building without noticing that a pair of eyes was watching their lovey dovey moment. Jaebum glared at the two, he hate how Jinyoung trying to avoid and ignore him while his this happy with his fiance. Jaebum knocked his head, of course it’s his fiancé why would he ignore and avoid his fiancé.

Jaebum sighed.

“Aww, Jinyoung is so lucky.”

“You’re right, he’s fiancé is so handsome and I can see that he really love Jinyoung.”

Jaebum grimaced when he heard the two receptionists adored Mark so much. What’s so good in him? He’s better than Mark, he thought.

 

Mark and Jinyoung started to plan for their wedding which will be held next year. Bambam was the one who’s going to organize the event and Jackson will help them for the wedding reception. Jinyoung and Mark were arguing about the wedding. Jinyoung just wanted to have a simple wedding. He was thinking about the expenses that’s why he wanted the wedding to be simple but Mark insisted, saying that it’s a once in a lifetime moment and he wants the wedding to be memorable for them. Mark wants everything to be perfect.

Today they are scheduled to attend their wedding seminar at 5PM but Jinyoung was still nowhere to be found. Mark sighed as he looked at the clock it’s almost 7PM and the seminar was already done.

 

“Jinyoung? I need you to check on this project right now.” Jaebum said as he gave Jinyoung some folders.

Jinyoung looked at Jaebum then to the folders. He’s really late in their wedding seminar and here is Jaebum, giving him a lot of things to do. Jaebum knew that Jinyoung had a very important appointment to attend so his making some excuses for the younger to be late. Jinyoung sighed and forcibly accept the folders. Jaebum left after giving him the folders, Jinyoung checked the documents immediately.

He cleaned his desk, hang his bag on his shoulder and went inside Jaebum’s office. Jaebum looked at him as he slumped the folder on Jaebum’s table.

Jinyoung glared at Jaebum then sighed. “I’m done checking it, there’s nothing wrong with the project. If you don’t need anything else then I’ll go ahead.”

Jinyoung didn’t wait for Jaebum’s permission, he turned his back and made his way to the door.

“Why are you in a hurry?” Jaebum asked.

“It’s my wedding seminar and I’m super late already.” Jinyoung said as he turned the door knobbed and left.

Jaebum just smirked. “That’s what you get for ignoring and avoiding me.”

 

Jinyoung ran to the bus station, he’s lucky enough that the last trip didn’t leave yet. When he arrived at the hall he saw Mark standing outside while waiting for him. Jinyoung ran towards the older and he grabbed Mark’s wrist trying to drag the older inside.

“Come on hyung, were late already.”

Mark didn’t move in his spot, he looked at the younger. “The seminar was already done Jinyoung.”

Jinyoung looked at the older and sighed. “I’m so sorry hyung, I was really busy in the –“

“Office? I know Jinyoung, I know.” Mark looked down and pulled his hand from Jinyoung’s grip. “I really don’t know if this wedding is important to you. You’re always late in every appointment that is related to our wedding preparations.”

“Hyung, please don’t say that. Of course this whole wedding thing is very important to me.” Jinyoung said as he held Mark’s hand. “Let’s just re—“

“Reschedule? Again Jinyoung? It’s the 3rd time that we’re going to reschedule this seminar.” Mark said annoyingly.

“This will be the last time, I promise. Please hyung.” Jinyoung pleaded.

Mark stared at him for a moment before he agrees. “Okay.”

Jinyoung practically threw himself to the older. “Thank you, hyung. I’m sorry if I’m always late but this wedding is everything to me.”

Mark just nodded his head.

Jinyoung pulls away, he looked at his fiancé and pouted. “You’re still mad at me.”

Mark sighed.

“Okay fine, be mad at me all you want.  I’ll just go home alone.” Jinyoung acted like his sulking.

Jinyoung walked away, Mark just followed him from behind. Jinyoung suddenly tripped but Mark was fast to catch him before he falls to the ground. The older wrapped his arms around the younger’s waist and pulled him up. Their chest bumped to each other and their faces were just an inch apart.

“Such a clumsy fiancé.” Mark stated.

Jinyoung scowled and pushed Mark away. He stood up and fixed his clothes. “Doooon’t touch me. You’re mad at me right?”

Mark laughed at the clumsiness of his fiancé. “Hey, come here.”

Mark opened his arms for Jinyoung but the younger just shook his head. “No.”

“Jinyoung…”

“No.”

“Jinyoungiee…”

“No hyung, no.”

Mark sighed. He made his way to the younger and hugged him. “Hey. I’m not mad okay? I was just worried –“

“Because I’m always late. Hyung, I already said sorry right?” Jinyoung cut Mark this time.

Mark nodded his head. “Just make sure you won’t be late next time, especially on our wedding day!”

Jinyoung smiled. “I promise I wont.”