Invitation

Still Believe

Jinyoung stormed inside Jaebum’s office while holding the petition letter that was sent to Mark and when he reached the elder’s table, he slammed his hands on Jaebum’s table. “What is this Jaebum? I know you’re the one who did this to him!”

Jaebum looked at Jinyoung like he doesn’t know what Jinyoung was talking about.

“Don’t give me that look. I know you’re the reason behind this stupid petition!” Jinyoung pushed the letter to Jaebum before pulling himself to stand properly.

Jaebum looked at the letter and he slowly opened it, a smirk was formed in his lips while reading the letter. “So he already received my gift.”

“Take it back.” Jinyoung ordered.

“And why would I’m going to do that?”

Jinyoung closed his eyes as he released a heavy breath before opening it again. “Jaebum what do you want?”

“Simple, it’s only you.” Jaebum said as he crossed arms. “You just have to marry me and I will make everything goes back to normal.”

Jinyoung shook his head. “What if I don’t want to marry you?”

Jaebum smiled as he shrugged his shoulders. “Then I will make everything more difficult for Mark. If he will be dismissed, I’m sure he’s going to apply to another company and I will inform all the design company here in Seoul to reject him. Do you really want that to happen?”

“Why are you doing this to us?” Jinyoung asked as he hung his head down. “I just want my family to be together. Why are you really trying so hard to separate us? Yugyeom needs his Father.”

“I can be his father too Jinyoung.”

“He needs his real father!”

Jinyoung started to get teary when he thought about Jaebum’s entire plan. He doesn’t want that to happen, especially when Mark told him that the older really worked hard just to reach where he is right now.

“Call his company right now, tell them to stop the petition… I’m going to marry you.”

Jaebum nodded his head eagerly and he did what Jinyoung told him. After Jinyoung confirmed that Mark is safe now, he turned around and slowly walked out of the room.

 

 

Mrs. Park and Jinyoung were preparing their dinner with Yugyeom when Mark arrived and went straight to the kitchen. He kissed Yugyeom’s forehead and walked towards Jinyoung and he wrapped his arms around the younger’s waist. Mark told Jinyoung that the company didn’t pursue the petition and that he will not be dismissed in his position. Jinyoung smiled as he heard that and Mark kissed his cheeks.

Jinyoung’s thoughts went to Jaebum, the older fulfill his request so he needs to marry Jaebum. Jinyoung sighed softly and Mrs. Park noticed his son’s gloomy face. After having a dinner, Mark plays with Yugyeom while Jinyoung was washing the dishes. When Yugyeom gets tired already Jinyoung asked Mark to take Yugyeom a shower and after Yugyeom took some bath Jinyoung reads some bed time stories for his son.

“And they live happily ever after.” Jinyoung smiled and he turned his attention to Yugyeom and Mark who were sleeping already.

Jinyoung smiled as he shook his head and he kissed Yugyeom and Mark’s forehead before he gets off the bed and went to the kitchen where he saw his mom drinking water.

“Why are you still awake sweetie?” Mrs. Park asked his son.

“I’m reading Yugyeom bed time stories.” Jiynoung answered as he sat on the dinning area.

“What’s wrong?”

Jinyoung frowned and he shook his head.

“Nothing. Why?”

“I know you’re hiding something.” Mrs. Park said as she sat across her son.

Jinyoung let out a loud sigh. “Jaebum was the one who made that petition for Mark.”

“What?? Why did he do that?”

“Because he wants to marry me. What a selfish man.”

Mrs. Park sighed. “So I’m guessing that you accept his proposal again, am I right?”

Jinyoung looked down and he slowly nodded his head.

Mrs. Park reached her hand to hold Jinyoung’s hand. “Why did you accept it? You have just completed your family and now you’re going to ruin it again.”

 “Mom, I’m not ruining it. It’s Jaebum, he’s ruining it.”

“And you just let him Jinyoung.”

Jinyoung didn’t protest anymore, he’s mom was right. He’s’ letting Jaebum ruin his family.

“What about Yugyeom?” He’s mother asked.

Jinyoung looked at his mother. “I don’t know mom.”

Mrs. Park stood up and went towards Jinyoung to hug him. “You’re going to hurt him. He needs his father to be with him always.”

“I know.” Jinyoung murmurs as he hugged his mother’s waist and buried his head in her stomach. “But this is the only thing I can do. I cannot just let that happen. Mark really worked hard just to achieve where he is right now.”

Mrs. Park just sighed, she can’t do anything about it. Jinyoung was really determined to protect Mark from Jaebum.

 

Mark dropped Jinyoung and Yugyeom at Jackson’s house, Jinyoung wanted to visit them and he also wants to meet Jackson and Bambam’s son so he asked Mark to drop them there and just fetch them after his work.

 

Jackson and Bambam asked Jinyoung about how he lives in LA while he was bearing Yugyeom and how does he cope with his job after he gave birth to Yugyeom. Jinyoung smiled, he looked at his son who is playing with Jackson and Bambam’s son as he remembered all the challenges that he overcome while he was in LA. Jinyoung told them everything and he also thanked them for lending him money before and Jackson accidentally told him that Mark was the one who paid his debt to them which shocked the younger, that’s when Jackson decided to tell Jinyoung everything what Mark did for him.

It’s already dark when Mark fetched them at Jackson’s house. They’re on their way home, Jinyoung was sitting in the passenger seat while Yugyeom was in the backseat playing with his plushie. Jinyoung just stayed the whole ride and Mark kept glancing at him.

Mark held Jinyoung’s hand and he caressed it as he keeps his eyes on the road. “Baby, what’s wrong? Are you alright?”

Jinyoung smiled, he intertwined their hands and he nodded his head. “Yeah, I’m fine.”

“I don’t think so, you’re so quiet.” Mark insisted.

Jinyoung bit his lips as he looked down. “Jackson said something today.”

“What did he say?” Mark asked and he looked at Jinyoung.

“Keep your eyes on the road babe, if you don’t want us to die.” Jinyoung said as he pushed Mark’s face back to the road. “He told me everything about what you did, you’re the one who paid my debts to them.”

“Aishh, I told them to keep it as a secret.”

“Why did you do that?” Jinyoung asked.

“I was just worried to you. You kept on sending money here and I was thinking what if you don’t have any money that’s left for yourself.” Mark explained himself to the younger. “That’s why I told your mom to tell you not to send all of your salary.”

Jinyoung smiled and he placed his head on Mark’s shoulder. They already reached home and Mark has already park the car. Jinyoung lifted his head and he looked at Mark. “Thank you.”

Mark nodded his head and he slowly leaned to Jinyoung and he kissed the younger on the lips.

“Mark, Yugyeom is here.” Jinyoung murmurs between the kiss.

Mark pulls away, they turn their heads to look at their son on the backseat who’s covering his eyes and the two laughed at him.

“Baby we’re finished.” Mark said and Yugyeom slowly removed his hands from his eyes and he smiled to his parents.

 

Jinyoung received a call from Jaebum saying that he wants to meet the younger to help him plan about their wedding. Jinyoung made an excuse that he can’t go, but Jaebum kept on calling him so he ends up meeting Jaebum at the park.

“Where is Yugyeom?” Jaebum asked as soon as he saw Jinyoung approaching him.

“I left him at the house with my mom since Mark has a work.” Jinyoung answered.

Jaebum hummed.

“Where are we going?” Jinyoung annoyingly asked.

“We need to visit some wedding boutiques for our suite, we also need to look for our wedding rings, wedding reception and for our wedding invi—“

“You can do it by yourself.” Jinyoung cut Jaebum who’s happily summarizing their itinerary for the day.

“You’re the bride so I also need your opinions and suggestions.”

“I was just forced to be the bride.” Jinyoung sighed. “I’m not in the mood for that.”

“But baby, I want you to come with me.” Jaebum whined.

Jinyoung glared at Jaebum. “Don’t call me baby, it’s disgusting. Only Mark can call me that.”

Jinyoung was forced to accompany Jaebum but whenever the older will asked for his opinion he would just tell the older that he’s fine with Jaebum’s choice.

Jaebum wants to send Jinyoung home but the younger insisted, saying that he can go home by himself.

 

 

“Good morning appa!” Yugyeom greeted as soon as he saw his daddy approaching.

Mark chuckled and he opened his arms to hug his son. “Good morning baby, where’s your mommy? Why are you sitting on the table?”

“He’s cooking breakfast.” Yugyeom pointed his mom whose busy preparing their breakfast.

Mark brought Yugyeom to the living room and he put his son on the couch. “Stay here okay. You might fall if you sit on the table again, mommy will be mad at you.”

Yugyeom nodded his head and Mark went to the kitchen. He slowly walked towards the younger and wrapped his arms around Jinyoung’s waist which shocked the younger.

“What the…” Jinyoung yelled as he hit Mark’s chest. “What the hell Mark!”

Mark laughed, he tightened his hold to the younger and he placed his chin on Jinyoung’s shoulder. “Good morning baby.”

“Bad morning.” Jiynoung said as he turn off the stove and turn around to face the older. “You just scared me!”

Jinyoung pouted and Mark pecked on his lips. “I’m sorry baby.”

Jinyoung crossed his arms and he continued to pout. Mark cupped his face and kissed him passionately. Jinyoung slowly drowned to the elder’s touch, the kiss was about to get heated when they heard a cough. They pulled away and turned to see Mrs. Park smiling widely as she looked at the two. “I really hate to cut your lovely moment but Yugyeom and I were already hungry.”

Jinyoung pulls away from Mark and he settled their breakfast on the table. Mark and his mother were laughing at him as they saw Jinyoung blushing so hard.

 

 

“Good morning director.” A staff greeted Mark and bowed to him. “Sir there’s an invitation that was sent to you this early morning. I already put it on your desk sir.”

Mark smiled and nodded his head before he went inside his office.

It was already afternoon when Mark decided to open the invitation that he received this morning. He was so busy the whole day that he forgot to look at it. Mark widened his eyes and his mouth hang opened when he finally saw what was inside the invitation.

 

Im Jaebum & Park Jinyoung Wedding Invitation