What My Heart Wants

Still Believe

Mark boarded the plane and he showed his passport and ticket to the flight attendant.

“Good Morning sir, welcome to Air France Flight 267 for France.” The flight attendant smiled and bowed to Mark.

She looked at Mark’s passport and frowned before glancing back to the older. “You’re Mr. Mark Tuan Sir?”

Mark nodded his head.

The flight attendant gave Mark a sad look. “You’re really going to leave him sir?”

Mark furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the girl. “What do you mean?”

“Oh I am so sorry sir, you didn’t hear the customer service announcement a while ago? Your husband Mr. Park… Park… Park Jinyoung! He went to the office and begged to our customer service representative to page you.” The flight attendant started to explain. “He said that he really really loves you so much. That was so romantic sir, the whole airport really heard it and we thought that both of you already reconciled.”

“He did that?”

The girl nodded her head. “Yes sir, he’s really determined to find you and stop you from leaving. He’s even crying in the office. You’re so lucky to have a husband like him because he really loves you so much. He will do everything to stop you and get back to you. You know sir, you’re husband is one of a kind. No one would do something like that just for the person they love.” The flight attendant paused and cleared . “Ahm, I think I talk too much sir. Here’s your passport, I will take you to your seat.”

The flight attendant guided Mark to his seat but Mark take a step back and the girl glanced at him when she noticed that Mark hesitates and take a step back instead.

“I…”

“You don’t want to go sir?”

“What should I do?” Mark asked as he looked at the flight attendant.

The girl smiled mildly at him before she speaks. “Go to him or you’ll regret everything sir.”

“Have… you ever been in love before?”

The girl’s smile slowly fades away and she nodded her head. “I was also in your place before sir. Because of some misunderstanding, I decided to leave my boyfriend for me to heal the scars in my heart. He tried to stop me saying that he really loves me so much but I didn’t listen to him. That was the biggest mistake that I ever made in my life, because when I came back… he’s already married to someone else. He did wait for me but he got tired and his feelings for me started to change until it slowly fades away.”

She looked at Mark who’s listening to her attentively. “Look sir, I didn’t know what is the reason why you decided to leave him but don’t make a decision that you’ll regret sooner or later sir. Don’t make him wait for you… because there’s a thing in this world called change. Love can’t help but change even if how much that person loves you. Waiting is part of love, waiting can heal but waiting is also what’s the most painful sir.”

Mark was about to say something when the staffs informed them that they’re going to remove the jet way, a bridge that connects the terminal gate to an airplane.

“W-wait, I’m going back. Please don’t remove it yet.”

The flight attendant gave Mark an encouraging smile before she nodded her head. “Good luck sir, fighting!”

Mark smiled at her. “Thanks, fighting!”

 

Jackson pulled Jinyoung into a tight hug while his hand draws some circles on Jinyoung’s back. He pulls away and he looked at Jinyoung. “If you need someone to talk to, just call us okay?”

Jinyoung nodded his head. Jackson wiped his tears before the younger started to head out of the airport and call a cab.

 

“Jack-Jackson!”

The three looked at each other before they turned their heads and they widened their eyes when they saw Mark approaching them.

“Where’s Jinyoung?” Mark asked as he looked at them but he suddenly gritted his teeth and clenched his fist when he’s eyes landed on Jaebum. “You…”

Mark was about to punch Jaebum but Jackson and Bambam was there to stop him.

“Mark no!”

“Why not Jackson?! He ruined everything!” Mark growled.

“Mark I’m so sorry.” Jaebum muttered.

“Mark calm down. He had his own reason, you should listen to him first.”

Mark let out a loud sigh before he calm down and the two let him go. “Where’s Jinyoung?”

“He already left hyung. He said he needs some time alone.” Bambam answered.

Mark looked down as he tried to think where did Jinyoung go and he suddenly lifted his head when he remembered something. “I know where he is.”

 

Jinyoung sat on a bench under a tree while his tears fall down again. He put his hands on his face as he cried so hard and he let out a sob.

He heard a noise from above, he looked up and saw an airplane and that’s when he remembered the love of his life.

“Why did you have to leave me? Why?!” Jinyoung muttered, good thing he’s alone in the park or else people would think that he’s crazy. “You want to have revenge? To make me realize on how it feels like when someone leaves you? Okay! I admit, it really hurts Mark! It really hurts so bad.”

Jinyoung hung his head down as he let his tears falls down on the ground. “Mark please… jump off from that plane and come back to me now!!!”

Jinyoung released a shaky breath and he sniffed before he speaks again. “I love you so much Mark, so much.”

“I love you too Jinyoung.”

Jinyoung stiffened, he’s alone right? He’s alone but why is it someone responded to him and the voice seems so familiar. He lifted his head and he turned around to see who’s that person is and he let out a shaky breath when he saw the love of his life.

It was Mark.

“It looks like you saw a ghost.” Mark muttered softly.

Jinyoung wiped his tears and he slowly stood up. “What are you doing here?”

“Didn’t you ask me to jump off from that plane and comeback to you?” Mark nodded to the plane above.

Jinyoung glanced to the plane above before he looked at Mark again. “Crazy.”

“You’re more crazy and silly.” Mark said and he walked towards the younger. “Someone told me that you went to the customer service and begged them to page me. You’re really crazy.”

“What can I do? I really don’t want you to go.”

Mark held Jinyoung’s hand and he looked at the younger lovingly. “Can you still forgive me for what I did to you a while ago?”

“I should be the one apologizing here. Can you still forgive me for making stupid decisions?”

Mark plastered a smile on his face as he nodded his head, accepting the younger’s apology. Jinyoung suddenly launched himself to the older, arms wrapped around Mark’s neck and he buried his face on the elder’s shoulder.

“Please don’t leave.” Jinyoung pleaded, tears falling down wetting the elder’s shirt.

Mark wrapped his arms around Jinyoung. “I won’t leave you anymore, I promise. We can heal our broken hearts without leaving each other. You and I together.”

They stayed like that for a while until Jinyoung pulls away and wiped his tears away. Mark was surprised when Jinyoung kneeled down in front of him while Jinyoung pulled out the engagement ring from his pocket that Mark gave when he proposed to the younger.

“Mark…” Jinyoung looked up to see Mark widened his eyes in shocked. “Please marry me.”

Mark shook his head and helped Jinyoung to stand up. “Jinyoung stand up.”

Jinyoung stood up and he gave Mark a frown on his face. “Why? You don’t want to marry me?”

Mark laughed when he saw Jinyoung pouted. “No, it’s not that baby.” He grabbed the ring from Jinyoung’s hand. “It should be the other way around.”

Mark kneeled down his one knee, he held Jinyoung’s hand and smiled before lifting his head to see Jinyoung’s teary eyes.

“Jinyoung… I promise to be a good husband to you and to be a good father to our cutest son. The story of our love has so many challenges and I know there are more to come but if both of us lean on each other, I know we can face them all together and make a beautiful happy ending.” Mark paused for a while, he takes a deep breath before he speaks again. “When I’m with you I feel complete and I know that we are truly meant to be. Jinyoungie… for the 2nd time and for the last time, can you be my other half for the rest of my life? Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?”

“You just added a speech.” Jinyoung muttered, tears rolling down on his cheeks and he nodded his head. “How can I say no to that speech huh? Of course it’s a yes.”

Mark grinned when he saw Jinyoung nodded his head. He slowly slid the ring to the younger’s finger before he stood up. He cupped Jinyoung’s face and wiped the younger’s tears. “I love you. Don’t you ever go far away from me.”

“I love you more. Let’s stay together until our scars heal.”

Mark nodded his head and he slowly leaned to the younger. Jinyoung closed his eyes and he felt Mark’s lips on his. Mark wrapped his arms around the younger’s waist as he pulled Jinyoung closer to him while Jinyoung wrapped his arms around Mark’s neck.

Jackson, Bambam and Jaebum were watching the sweet moment of the couple from behind.

“Want to ruin it again?” Jackson asked glancing at Jaebum who’s standing beside him.

Jaebum shook his head eyes never leaving the couple.

“Good. Because I’ll definitely kill you if you’re going to ruin them again.”

Jaebum sighed before he speaks. “I need to go now.”

“Oh where are you going hyung?” Bambam asked.

Jaebum looked at Bambam and he smiled at the younger. “I’m going to visit the person I love.”

Jackson looked at Jaebum. “Youngjae?”

Jaebum plastered a small smile before nodding his head.

“Hey, I think it’s time for you to move on.”

“I love Youngjae so much Jackson. No one can replace him, he will be forever in my heart.”

Jackson patted Jaebum’s shoulder as he muttered. “I understand you but always remember that if someone is taken away from you, accept it wholeheartedly and try to move forward. There a lot of things waiting for you along the way and you can always have the best at the end of that journey.”

Jaebum smiled at him and he nodded his head. He pulled the two into a group hug before he left them.

 

Jaebum brought a big bouquet of beautiful flowers, he placed it beside Youngjae’s grave before he sat down.

“Youngjae-ah?” Jaebum muttered softly. “How are you my love? It’s been a long time since I came here… I’m so sorry. I know you hate me now because I made horrible things to other people.”

Jaebum paused as his tears started to fall down on his cheeks. “I missed you Youngjae-ah. I missed you so much. Can you just take me now so I can be with you?... I know you want me to find someone else but… I just can’t seem to forget you. I love you so much.”

Jaebum lay down beside Youngjae’s grave as he cried so hard until he fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------

A/N:  this story will going to end soon... one or two more chapters left i think XD