Together

Still Believe

Mark can’t believe what he had just heard. He was frozen in his spot, staring at Jinyoung who’s smiling at him.

“Jinyoung…” Mark muttered.

Did he just say that he likes me? But I thought he would reject me.

Jinyoung sighed. “I never thought that you would feel the same way. All these years, I thought this love was just a one sided that’s why I didn’t believe you when you said it a while ago. I thought that you’re just playing around with me. I tried to push you away, because I don’t want to get hurt again. But I was wrong, because every time I tried to pushed you the more it hurts. The more I pushed you, the more I fall in love with you. And it’s getting deeper Mark.”

Jinyoung was startled when Mark suddenly hugged him.

“It’s not a one sided love, okay? Not at all.” Mark shook his head.

Mark pulls away and he suddenly cupped Jinyoung’s face. “Don’t be afraid to fall for me to the deepest, because I’m already there Jinyoung.”

Before Jinyoung can say anything, a pair of soft lips presses against his. Jinyoung widened his eyes when he just knew what was just happening but he didn’t push Mark.

Mark breaks away much to the younger’s dismay. He pressed their foreheads together and looked at Jinyoung’s eyes.

“I always wanted to do that Jinyoung.” Mark whispered.

Jinyoung closed his eyes and smile. “Me too…”

Mark hugged Jinyoung and they stay like that for a while.

 

“Sooooo, you’re now my boyfriend?” Jinyoung asked while burying his face into Mark’s chest.

Mark giggled. “Why? You don’t like it? Don’t you want to be the boyfriend of this handsome man in front of you?”

“To much self confidence huh?” Jinyoung mocked.

Mark laughed.

“Hey, you didn’t eat breakfast right?” Mark looked at Jinyoung and the younger just shook his head. “It’s your fault Mark. You made this little drama that’s why I forgot to eat my breakfast.”

“Okay it’s my fault again. Now get up and eat your lunch downstairs, It’s already afternoon. I will just cook for you.” Mark stood up and head to the door.

“You will cook?” Jinyoung sat up and raised his eyebrows.

“Are you really underestimating my capability?” Mark turned to face Jinyoung.

Jinyoung shook his head. “Nope. I just knew that you can’t cook.”

“Yah!” Mark shouted.

 

 

Mark prepared some foods for Jinyoung. He just heats the foods that were prepared by Jinyoung’s mother before she made her way to her workplace. A pair of arms suddenly wrapped around his waist and he knows who the owner of those arms was. Jinyoung put his chin on Mark’s shoulder.

“You smell good.” Mark commented when he smells the scent of lavender vanilla.

“I always smell good hyung.” Jinyoung smiled.

“It’s almost done okay? Just take a sit and I will serve this.” Mark said while getting a plate.

Jinyoung pulled his hands around Mark’s waist and went to the dinning table. Mark brought the food and sat beside the younger. They eat in silence until Mark broke it.

“Ah Jinyoung, I forgot to tell you that I’m going to the coffee shop today.” Mark said looking at Jinyoung who stops eating and looked at him.

Jinyoung whine. “Hyunggg ~ can you just stay here. Take a day off please.”

“Jinyoungieee, Jackson and Bambam need me there.” Mark held Jinyoung’s hand.

Jinyoung released the spoon in his hand and start sulking. He doesn’t want to be left alone in the house. “I won’t resume eating unless; you will stay in this house.”

Mark just sighed. He’s boyfriend is acting childish again. “Okay fine, fine. I will call Jackson later. I will tell him that I can’t report in the coffee shop today. So please, eat it up now.”

“Really??” Jinyoung looked at Mark with his twinkling eyes.

“Yes. Happy?” Mark asked the younger.

Jinyoung playfully nod his head. “Yes! Very happy! Thanks hyung.”

Mark giggled and ruffled the younger’s hair. “Such a childish boyfriend.”

“Hey, I’m not!” Jinyoung hit Mark’s chest.

“Yes you are babe.” And with that Mark winked at him.

 

 

They spend the rest of the day being together, doing some things that most of the couple usually did. Sitting on the couch while watching a movie, eating, playing, talking, and cuddling. It’s like they were having a date but the only difference is that they were not outside. When Jinyoung’s mom arrived, they told her immediately because Jinyoung doesn’t want to hide a lot of things to his mother. His mother didn’t bar their love; instead she gave a blessed to their relationship and warned the two. She knows that in love, it’s not only about being happy. There will be times that they will going to hurt each other’s feeling.  They will be facing a lot of difficulties, trials and challenges that will test their relationship and Jinyoung’s mother want them to be aware of that.