The Offer

Still Believe

Mark woke up when the rays of the sun hit his face, he felt an arm around his waist and he looked down to see his beautiful angel. He smiled as he think about what happened last night, Jinyoung gave his everything to him. Mark caressed Jinyoung’s cheek, he kissed the younger’s forehead, cheeks, nose, and lips. He brushed Jinyoung’s fringe and the younger stirred in his sleep, Jinyoung open his eyes and he saw Mark smiling at him lovingly, he suddenly remember everything that happened last night. He buried his face on Mark’s bare chest in embarrassment. Mark just laughed, he knows that the younger was embarrassed, so he caressed Jinyoung’s cheek.

Mark held the younger’s chin, he lifted it as he looked at Jinyoung straight in the eyes. “Why are you hiding?”

Jinyoung closed his eyes and shooked his head as he hid his face again on Mark’s chest. The older just keep on laughing at the cuteness of his fiancé and he hugged him so tight while burying his face on Jinyoung’s smooth hair.

“Thank you, Jinyoung.” Mark muttered softly.

“What for?”  Jinyoung said still burying his face on Mark’s bare chest.

“For what happened last night, thank you for giving me a chance to be your first and for trusting me.”

Jinyoung just nodded his head and smiled even if the older can’t see it.

“Let’s take a shower together.”

“No hyung, it’s embarrassing!” Jinyoung shook his head.

Mark chuckled. “There’s no need for you to be shy, I already saw everything baby.”

“YAH!!!” Jinyoung hit Mark’s chest.

Mark carried Jinyoung to the bathroom and they both took a shower and well … a little make out session too. After their relaxing shower they put on their clothes on and went to the kitchen to eat their brunch since it’s already late in the morning when they woke up.

Since Jaebum miraculously gave Jinyoung a day off, the younger spent the whole day at the house with his fiancé. They want to have their free time in private rather than having a date in public that’s why they chose to stay at home.

 

 

“I will pick you up this evening okay?” Mark said after he sent Jinyoung to his workplace.

Jinyoung smiled and nodded his head. He left a peck on Mark’s lips before he turned his back and entered the building. Mark made his way to Peniel’s cafe since Jackson’s coffee shop is almost done and it will open next month.

When Jinyoung came out from the elevator, he saw Jaebum sitting on his desk while holding his photo with Mark that was inside the picture frame, obviously waiting for him. All of the staffs were looking at him and starting to whisper something to the other staffs as he made his way to his desk.

“You have your own office then why are you here in my desk? And also, why are you holding our picture frame?” Jinyoung glared at Jaebum and he snatched the frame from Jaebum’s grasp and put it back to his desk. “Planning to throw some dark spell on us using our photo huh?”

Jaubum laughed. “Mark treated me so nice on your birthday, so why would I do that?”

Jinyoung just shrugged and sat on his arm chair. “So, what are you doing here in my desk? Any problem?”

“No, there’s no problem but I have good news for you.” Jaebum wiggled his eyebrows.

“What is it Jaebum-ssi?”

Jaebum scratched his head. “Aiish Jinyoung, drop that ssi ssi thing. It’s too formal.”

Jinyoung laughed. “Okay okay fine. What is it Jaebum hyuuung~?”

Oh gosh, Jinyoung please stop being so cute!

“Follow me in my office.” Jaebum stood up and went inside his office leaving the door opened.

Jinyoung frowned and just followed Jaebum inside.

“What is it?” Jinyoung said as he closed the door and walked towards Jaebum who’s already sitting on his office chair.

“This.” Jaebum reached a folder to Jinyoung. The younger opened it and he frowned.

“What about this? This was my design on that… err, urgent project we had a few months ago?”

Jaebum nodded his head. “Yes, you’re right and our clients really like it. So, they want you to work in LA with them.”

Jinyoung’s jaw dropped. “In what?!”

“You heard me right Jinyoung. They are offering you a job in LA.”

“But –“ Jinyoung was about to say something but Jaebum stopped him.

“It’s okay Jinyoung. I’ve already guessed that this will be your reaction. I know that you still have to think about this, knowing that your wedding is getting near and you still have to talk about this to Mark. But I tell you Jinyoung, this is such a great opportunity for you. Never miss it.”

Jinyoung looked down. “What if… What if I’m going to accept the offer? How long will I be staying there?”

“2 years. You’ll be staying there in LA for 2 years… with me.”

“With you?” Jinyoung raised his eyebrows.

Jaebum hummed and nodded his head. “Yes with me, I’m the manager so they also need me there.”

“Ohh…”

“Just think about it Jinyoung.”

Jinyoung nodded his head and went back to his desk.

Jinyoung was so silent the whole day, he even miss his lunch because he’s thinking about the offer that Jaebum told him this morning. Jinyoung really wants to go abroad ever since and now his dream was already granted but he can’t bring himself to accept it right away. He’s thinking a lot things, his mom, his wedding and of course his fiancé. He’s thoughts was cut when he heard his phone rang, he answered it without looking who’s the caller.

“Hello…” Jinyoung muttered in a small voice.

“Hey baby, I’m already here at the lobby. Do you still have a lot of things to do? It’s okay I can wait you here.” It was Mark.

“Ah no, actually I’m already done. I was just cleaning my desk before I go.”

“Okay, I will wait you here. Hurry babe! I already miss you.”

Jinyoung giggled. “Okay okay.”

After Jinyoung hang up the phone, his smile slowly fades away as he stared at his phone. He was thinking about what the older said to him ‘I already miss you’. The older already miss him even if they just saw each other this morning, how much more if he will going to accept the job in LA.

 

 

“Babe… I noticed that you’re seems so silent since I fetch you in your workplace. Did something happen in the office?” Mark asked Jinyoung. He was sitting on the bed while leaning his back on the wall.

Jinyoung leaned his back at Mark’s chest. He sighed. He needs to tell Mark about the offer. He needs to know. “Mark… What if someone offered you a job to another country, will you accept it?”

“No.” Mark answered without any hesitation in his voice. “I won’t accept it because you’re here. I can’t live without you by my side Jinyoung, so I wouldn’t take the risk.” Mark looked at the younger. “Why are you asking me about this? Did somebody offered you a job overseas?”

Jinyoung take a deep breath before nodding his head. “I once made a suite interior design.” Jinyoung turned around to look at Mark. “I learned a lot from you. So, I tried to help Jaebum for that project, that was the time when you saw me with him at Jackson’s new coffee shop. I made the design while thinking about you then Jaebum told me that…”

Jinyoung paused for a while.

“… that our client likes it and they offered  me to work with them in LA for 2 years.”

“WHAT?! 2 years?! In LA?!”

Jinyoung was startled when Mark suddenly yelled.

“I’m… I’m sorry I yelled. I was just shock.” Mark quickly apologized.

Both of them looked at the door when they heard a knock.

“Mark? Jinyoung? Are you two alright? Why are you shouting?” Mrs. Park called still knocking on the door.

Jinyoung glared at the older and he stood up to open the door.

“Jinyoung, what happened?” Mrs. Park asked as soon as Jinyoung open the door.

“Nothing mom.” Jinyoung shooked his head.

“Then why are you guys shouting? Are you having a fight?”

“No, no mom. Ahm, we were just talking about ghost stories and Mark hyung suddenly got scared that’s why he shouted.” Jinyoung lied.

“Silly! Both of you must sleep right now, okay?”

“Yes mom we will. Goodnight.”

After saying a goodnight to his mother, he closed the door and he went back to the bed. Jinyoung saw that Mark was already lying on the other part of the bed, his back facing the younger. Jinyoung sighed as he slowly crawled on the bed, he lounge down beside Mark and he slipped his other arm to wrap it around Mark’s waist as he leaned his cheeks on Mark’s back.

 “Don’t be mad at me. When Jaebum told me about that, I was about to reject the offer but he interrupted me saying that I still have time to think about it. I just wanted to talk to you but seeing you being like this I guess I already know the answer.”

 

“Don’t leave me, Jinyoung.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Did you guys watch Got7's Fly MV?? It's a really nice song! Let's help them win again this time! and to all Markjin shippersss please take time to read my friend's story I'm Jelly Baby by trendsetthatax after reading this chap. Thank youuu :) :D Happy reading ...

Here's the link: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1102256/i-m-jelly-baby-oneshot-2jae-got7-markjin-jackbam