Reunion

Still Believe

Mark woke up due to his phone that keeps on ringing, he slowly opened his eyes and smiled when he saw Jinyoung hugging him as he sleeps and his head was placed on Mark’s chest. Mark pulled out his phone from his pocket and answered it without looking who’s calling him.

“Hello?” Mark muttered softly, careful not to wake up Jinyoung.

“Hey Markiee, I’m in your house right now. Where are you?” It was Jackson.

“In this early morning Jackson, you’re there?”

Jackson laughed. “Actually I slept here, I was waiting for you last night.”

“I’m in the hospital Jacks.” Mark informed the younger.

Jackson’s panic mode activated. “What?! Why?? What happened to you?”

Mark sighed. “Calm down okay? It’s not me Jackson. It’s my son, Yugyeom. He was hit by a car yesterday.”

“Wait wait, what do you mean by your son?”

“I’ll explain to you later. Can I ask you a favor? Can you bring us some clothes here?”

“Okay, I’ll be there.”

“Tell Jackson to drop in my house and tell mom about what happened.” Jinyoung suddenly said without lifting his head which startled the older.

“Ah Jacks, Jinyoung said to drop at his house and tell his mom about what happened. Thanks Jacks.” Mark said before hanging up the phone.

“You’re awake?” Mark asked the younger.

Jinyoung nodded his head. “Your phone was so noisy.”

Mark chuckled. “Sorry.”

Jinyoung sighed and he stood up. He walked towards Yugyeom and held his son’s little hand. “He’s still not waking up Mark.”

Mark follows him and he wrapped his arm around Jinyoung while his other hand was holding Jinyoung and Yugyeom’s hand. “He will, maybe later.”

Jinyoung looked at Mark with a worried face and he nodded his head.

“I’ll buy some breakfast for us. Just stay here.” Mark kissed Jinyoung’s forehead before he went out to buy foods.

 

Jackson came to the hospital with Mrs. Park and Bambam right after they finished having their breakfast. Jinyoung hugged his mother so tight, he cried as he told her about what happened to Yugyeom and that Mark already knew everything, that Yugyeom is their son. Jinyoung then hugged Jackson and Bambam and he apologized for not being there during their wedding. They talked for a while when a little voice suddenly called Jinyoung.

“Umma…”

They turned their heads and they saw Yugyeom looking at them. Jinyoung stood up immediately and ran to hug Yugyeom as he cried while Mark followed him from behind.

“Baby, I’m sorry. Mommy was not there to save you.” Jinyoung muttered softly in Yugyeom’s ear while Mark was rubbing his back.

“Don’t cry umma.” Yugyeom mumbled while he caressed Jinyoung’s hair.

Jinyoung pulls away and he chuckled as he wiped his tears. “Umma was just happy now that you’re safe.”

Mrs. Park smiled, she walked towards Yugyeom’s bed and hugged him. “Yugyeom-ah, how are you baby?”

“Halmeoni~ I’m fine.” Yugyeom answered and he laughed when she ruffled his hair.

 Yugyeom looked at the people behind Mrs. Park, Bambam and Jackson waved at him and Yugyeom smiled at them. He looked at Jinyoung with a who are they look and Jinyoung smiled at him before introducing Bambam and Jackson to Yugyeom. “Baby, that is Uncle Bambam and Uncle Jackson. They are Umma and Appa’s best friend.”

They all turned their heads to Jinyoung when the younger mentioned Appa.

“Appa?” Yugyeom happily asked his mom.

Jinyoung looked at them and he bit his lips before looking back at Yugyeom. “Ahh… Baby, mommy has something to tell you.”

Mark started to walked away but Jinyoung was fast to hold his wrist to stop him. “Stay.”

Mark turned around to look at Jinyoung with a worried face as he whispered to the younger. “What if he can’t accept me?”

“Why would he do that?”

Mark was about to say something when Yugyeom called them.

“Umma, Appa…”

They all widened their eyes and they looked at Yugyeom with a frown on their face.

Jinyoung scooted closer to Yugyeom as he asked his little boy. “Baby, you knew?”

Yugyeom nodded his head.

“How baby? And when?” Jinyoung asked.

“When we were at Halmeoni’s house, I was playing when I saw some photos of you and Uncle Mark.” Yugyeom cutely explained.

Jinyoung sighed and he glared at his mother. “Mom…”

Mrs. Park grinned to him and she gave him a peace sign. “I displayed your photos with Mark in the living room.”

“Is he my Appa?” Yugyeom asked and Jinyoung turned to looked at Yugyeom again before he slowly nodded his head.

Yugyeom beamed and he opened his arms to Mark. “Appa! Hug me!”

They all turned their heads to look at Mark and Jinyoung was surprised when he saw that Mark’s eyes were already welled up with tears.

“Hey Markiee, your son wants to hug you.” Jackson snapped Mark from spacing out.

Jinyoung gave him a sweet smile, he wiped Mark’s tears before moving aside to give some space for the older. “Don’t you want to give our baby a hug?”

Mark smiled as he slowly moved closer to Yugyeom and hugged his son. Mark’s tears keeps on falling while hugging Yugyeom and his son hugged him back. “Baby, can you call me Appa again?”

Yugyeom smile as he nodded his head. “Appa! I found you!”

They all smiled while watching the father and son reunion scene, Bambam gets teary and Jackson just hugged him.

Mark closed his eyes and he hugged Yugyeom so tight and the little boy chuckled at this. Mark pulls away and he kissed Yugyeom’s forehead, cheeks and nose. “I love you baby.”

“And I love you too Appa!” Yugyeom happily said and they all laughed at this.

“What about me? Hey Yugyeom, Don’t you love your mommy anymore because you already found your daddy?” Jinyoung pouted and they all laughed at him.

 

                                                    

It’s been a week since Yugyeom was discharged from the hospital, Jaebum never appear in the hospital since the accident happened. Mark told Jinyoung that they would stay in his mom’s house, he doesn’t want Jinyoung to go back in Jaebum’s house. Jinyoung asked Wonpil to bring all his stuffs without Jaebum’s knowledge because Jaebum would totally disagree if he knew about this.

“I will go to Jaebum’s office today to send my resignation letter.” Jinyoung informed as they were having their breakfast together.

“I will accompany you there.” Mark suggested.

Mrs. Park nodded his head in agreement. “It would be dangerous for you to go alone.”

“It’s okay mom, Jaebum won’t hurt me and besides Mark has a work.”

“Umma, can I go with Appa?” Yugyeom pleaded.

Jinyoung looked at their son as he gave him a sad smile. “Baby, daddy has a work so you have to stay here with halmeoni.”

Yugyeom pouted and Mark ruffled his son’s hair. “It’s okay baby. Daddy will just bring an ice cream when he gets home from work. Is it okay with you baby?”

Yugyeom beamed at his daddy before nodding his head and Jinyoung continued to feed him.

 

Mark just dropped Jinyoung at Jaebum’s company building. Mark keeps on insisting that he wants to accompany the younger but Jinyoung told him that he can go by himself.  When he entered Jaebum’s office, he saw Jaebum smiling at him like nothing was really happened.

“I thought you will never come here.” Jaebum said as he gestured a hand for Jinyoung to seat but the younger just shook his head at the offer.

“This will be the last time. I came here to personally give you my resignation letter.” Jinyoung reached his letter to Jaebum.

Jaebum opened the letter and he read the contents. After reading, he looked at Jinyoung and he slowly ripped the letter. Jinyoung widened his eyes when he saw this.

“Why did you rip it?” Jinyoung scowled.

“To reject your resignation letter?” Jaebum said as he tilted his head. “Are you doing this because Mark already knew about Yugyeom? Do you think that you can run away from me through this?”

“For gods sake Jaebum why can’t you just let me go?!”

“Don’t you remember that you agreed to marry me?” Jaebum asked as he raised his eyebrows.

“Do you think I can marry the person who almost killed my son?” Jinyoung asked Jaebum back.

Jaebum shrugged his shoulders. “Then I guess I have to make Mark suffer.”

“Jaebum please! I’m tired hearing all of your threats!” Jinyoung said and he ran a hand through his hair.

“If you’re tired hearing all of it, I will just do it instead.”

 

 

It has been 3 days since Jinyoung went to Jaebum’s office, he decided to stop working and stay at the house to take good care of his family. Mark and Jinyoung were playing at the living with their son Yugyeom when Mrs. Park handed Mark a letter saying that someone dropped it in in their mail box. Mark gladly accepts it and he sat on the couch to read the letter. It was from his company and a frown appears on his face as he reads the letter. Jinyoung noticed Mark’s face suddenly become gloomy, he sat beside the older and asked Mark what was written on the letter.

Mark looked at Jinyoung then back to the letter. “It’s from the company.”

“What does it says?” Jinyoung asked.

Mark let out a loud sighed. “It’s a petition. The company wants to dismiss me from my position.”

Jinyoung widened his eyes. “What?? Why??”

“They said that a lot of our clients complaint about my designs.” Mark shook his head at this and hung his head down. “I don’t understand. Our clients never complaint about my work ever since, they always like my designs and even gave me compliments about it but never a complaint.”

Jinyoung wrapped his arms around Mark as he muttered to the older that everything will be fine but deep inside, Jinyoung knows who really did this.

 

 

 

 

 


----------------

A/N: Before i wrote the chap 27, i really check Got7's profile and i saw that Jaebum and Mark's blood type were the same. so i just changed Jaebum's blood type in the story... kkkk i hope that explains everything ^^