Stupid Someone

Still Believe

“You’re that someone.” Mark whispered into Jinyoung’s ear.

Jinyoung’s eyes widened.

Wait what?! That someone was … me? As in me?! So that stupid someone that he loved was none other than me??

“What are you talking about?!”  Jinyoung doesn’t wait Mark’s answer. He yanked Mark’s hand and entered his room.

“Jinyoung wait!” Mark blocked the door using his body.

“Go away Mark!” Jinyoung tried to push the older.

“No, I won’t! Just… just let me in Jinyoung!” And with that, Mark pushed Jinyoung’s door.

Jinyoung doesn’t want to protest anymore, so he let Mark to come inside his room. He turned around and sat at the edge of his bed. Mark sighed. He slowly closed the door and approached the younger. Jingyoung just stared at his laps and his tears started to fall again.

“Jinyoung…” Mark called but the younger didn’t respond.

Mark heard a sniff. He closed his eyes and takes a deep breath before he kneeled in front of Jinyoung.

“Jinyoungie, please stop crying.” Mark held Jinyoung’s hands.

“It’s your fault.” Jinyoung plainly stated without looking the older.

“I know. That’s why I’m here to say sorry.” Mark said while looking at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung shooked his head.  “No, you want to abandon me right?”

“No! Of course not. Jinyoung, look at me.” Mark asked Jinyoung, but the younger just shook his head.

“Please look at me.” Mark brings a hand to Jinyoung’s chin and lifted it so that the younger will look at him straight in the eyes. “And please stop crying, I don’t want to see you like this.” Mark said while wiping the younger’s tears.

“I will never abandon you okay? And that stupid someone you kept on talking about …“ Mark paused. He took a deep breath and continued. “It’s … it’s actually you Jinyoung-ah.”

Jinyoung didn’t say anything. He just sat their and look at Mark. So Mark takes it as a sign for him to continue.

“I – I … I know I’m a coward. I don’t know how to … how to … to … you know. Oh god Jinyoung why is it so hard?!” Mark covered his face with his hands.

“Just say it, you idiot.” Jinyoung said still looking at Mark.

“Okay fine! I like you okay? And I just can’t hide my feelings for you anymore. I’m a coward. I don’t how or when or where should I start. So I ended up doing some prank that can lead me to confessing my feelings for you. But I didn’t know that you will react like that, that you will be hurt that much. And when I saw your reaction I thought to myself that maybe, maybe you also like me. I felt guilty when I saw you crying. That’s why I decided to stay in your door no matter what happens. I don’t want to see you hurt. But still I did, and the worse part is that you’re hurt because of me, because of my stupid way of confessing. ” Mark said while playing with Jinyoung’s fingers.

“Are you finished? You talked too much. A simple I like you would just be fine. Soooo, you’re confessing to me right now huh?” Jinyoung said trying to tease the older.

“Isn’t it obvious Jinyoung?” Mark glanced at the younger.

“Well, can I confess too?” Jinyoung asked Mark.

Mark lifted his head and look at Jinyoung in disbelief. “You wouldn’t pull a prank on me for a revenged right?”

“What? Of course not! You’re way of confessing is an exclusive for coward people only. Instead of making a romantic love confession, you chose to plan that stupid prank.” Jinyoung raised his eyebrow and shook his head.

“Hey, I already said sorry.” Mark sulked and Jinyoung smiled at the cuteness of his hyung. “Okay Jinyoung, you said you want to confess on something?”

Jinyoung look at their hands and takes a deep breath. “Well, I like you too Mark …”

Mark widened his eyes. He lifted his head and stared at the younger. Jinyoung lift his head and was greeted by Mark’s eyes that are already staring at him.

Jinyoung smiled at him. “For a very long time.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

A/N: Tomorrow will be my graduation day, soooo these 3 chapters will be my gift for you guys ! i hope you like it ! and thanks for those who subscribed my story !! happy reading :)