The Wedding

Still Believe

Jinyoung was wearing a dark grey three piece suit, he was standing in front of the mirror when Yugyeom entered the dressing room.

“Umma, you look so good in that.” Yugyeom grinned as he praised his mom.

Jinyoung turned around and he crouched down in front of his son. “Is mommy beautiful or… handsome?”

Yugyeom crossed his arms, he placed a finger under his chin and that made Jinyoung chuckled. “Umma is beautiful while appa is handsome.”

Jinyoung laughed at this and he pulled his son into a tight hug. A knocked from the door was heard and Jinyoung looked up to see who it was. The door creaked open and he saw Jaebum peeking.

“Come in Jaebum.” Jinyoung said as he pulls away from the hug.

“It’s time Jinyoung. Are you ready?”

Jinyoung takes a deep breath before he stood up and shook his head. “I’m—“

“Umma is nervous, uncle.”

Jinyoung glared at his son. Jaebum chuckled when Yugyeom ran out from the dressing room.

“You should be excited rather than being nervous.”

“Yah! Stop laughing.” Jinyoung hit Jaebum’s chest when the older kept on laughing at him. “I’m excited but I’m also nervous you know.”

Jaebum’s face suddenly turned into a serious one. “This wedding should have been done long time ago if I didn’t interfere in your relationship with him.”

“Jaebum…”

“I just want to apologize again Jinyoung. I’m so sorry for everything.”

It has been six months since Jaebum confessed everything to Jinyoung but the older kept on apologizing to him and Mark every time they meet.

Jinyoung sighed and held Jaebum’s hand. “Jaebum just forget about what happened, it’s all in the past. And also, if it wasn’t because of you our love wouldn’t become stronger.”

Jaebum nodded his head and Jinyoung pulled the older into a hug.

 

Mrs. Park, Jackson and Bambam were welcoming all the guests have arrived in the hall when she noticed that Mark was pacing at the corner.

“Boys, I think our groom needs some encouragement. He seems so nervous.” She nodded to Mark’s direction. “I’ll be fine here, just go to him.”

Jackson and Bambam excused their selves and went to the older.

“Whats wrong?” Jackson asked as he put a hand on Mark’s shoulder.

Mark lifted his head and he looked at the two with worried eyes. “Oh ahm, I was just…”

“Nervous?” Bambam in.

Mark bit his lips and he nodded his head. “What if Jinyoung won’t appear?”

“Hyung, why are you so pessimistic? Of course Jinyoung hyung will come.” Bambam reassured to the older.

“Appa!!”

Mark turned around and saw Yugyeom running towards him while stretching his arms. Mark smiled and he lifted his son in his arms.

“Appa are you nervous?” Yugyeom asked.

Mark widened his eyes, he glanced at Jackson and Bambam who were chuckling. “Am I that obvious?”

The two nodded their heads.

“Appa, umma is nervous too.”

Mark looked at his son. “Where is your mommy?”

“He’s at the dressing room with uncle Jaebum.”

Mark hummed as a response and Yugyeom suddenly hugged him.

“I hope this hug will help you. Don’t be nervous appa.”

“Aww Yugyeom is such a sweet child.” Bambam cooed while resting his head on Jackson’s shoulder. “Yugyeom should marry our son. What do you think Jackson hyung?”

Mark pulls away from the hug, glancing at the two who were nodding their heads in agreement and he immediately shook his head. “No way!”

“Excuse me sir, we will going to start the ceremony in 5 minutes. Please be ready.” Chaeyoung informed, the event organizer of their wedding.

 

Processional music signals the start of the wedding. As the processional music begins, Mark started to walked down the aisle while the groomsmen and bridesmaids follow him from behind, one pair at a time. The ring bearer, who is Yugyeom, proceeds down the aisle next.

 Jinyoung was standing behind the closed door while Mark was waiting for him on the altar. When it’s Jinyoung’s turn, the guests stand and turn to the back of the church. Mark was nervously staring at the door until it slowly opened revealing Jinyoung who is standing there stunningly beautiful with his suit.

Jinyoung enters the doorway and is greeted by his mother, who walks him down the aisle to "give him away." As Jinyoung slowly walked down the aisle with his mother, Mark's tears slowly escaped from his eyes down to his cheeks. This is the most awaited moment that he wanted to happen in his life. He’s been dreaming of this, marrying the person he really loved the most. And now, it’s currently happening and it’s not a dream anymore.

His thoughts were cut when Mrs. Park grabbed his hand and placed it on Jinyoung’s hand.

“Take care of my son, Mark.”

Mark nodded his head and he hugged Mrs. Park. “I will. Thanks… mom.”

Mrs. Park smiled, it’s the first time Mark called her “mom”. She pulls away and kissed Mark and Jinyoung’s forehead before placing Mark’s hand back to Jinyoung’s and walked to her seat.

“Why is it my dimsum is crying?” Jinyoung asked wiping Mark’s tears.

“Because… my wife is so beautiful.” Mark said almost in a whisper.

Jinyoung suddenly blushed with Mark’s answer, he intertwine their hand and dragged Mark to the altar.

Mark and Jinyoung cried during the exchanging of their wedding vows.  The ceremony ended with a sweet kiss from the couple while Jackson and Bambam were busy covering Yugyeom and Sanha’s eyes. After taking some pictures with the newly wed couple they went straight to the wedding reception.

 

After reaching the wedding reception, the event started with a picture taking with Mark and Jinyoung then with their son Yugyeom, next is with Mrs. Park and the rest is with their friends. After Mark and Jinyoung enjoyed their first dance, Yugyeom suddenly approached them.

“Umma, Appa, you should throw this one.” Yugyeom gave them two wedding bouquets.

Mark and Jinyoung frowned as they looked at their son in confusion.

“I saw it in the drama, when there’s a wedding they would throw this.”

Mark chuckled and Yugyeom’s hair. “Baby, only one person can throw this and that person is obviously your mom.”

Yugyeom pouted and he shook his head. “It would be really nice and different if both of you will do it.”

Jinyoung smiled at his son as he slowly grabbed the two bouquets before he glared at his husband. “Just do it Mark. Do you want our son to cry?”

Mark rubbed his nape and Jinyoung handed him the wedding bouquet. They turned their back and the people started to gather behind them.

“Appa, Umma, throw it now!” Yugyeom shouted while he’s happily clapping his hands.

Mark and Jinyoung tossed their wedding bouquet and it landed on two unexpected persons. They turned around and saw Jinyoung’s bouquet landed on Jimin, Mark’s colleague while Mark’s bouquet landed on Jaebum.

Jinyoung walked towards Jaebum and wrapped his arms around Jaebum’s shoulder.

“Yah! Jinyoung why me?” Jaebum asked.

Jinyoung raised his eyebrows. “Why are you asking me? It’s not my fault, its Mark’s bouquet not mine.” Jinyoung grinned at him. “It looks like someone will gonna get married soon.”

“W-what are you talking about?”

“Well, just try to get to know about that guy.” Jinyoung nodded to Jimin’s direction. “He’s Jimin, Mark’s colleague. He’s really a good person though, I’ve met him when I came at Mark’s office.”

“I-I don’t know Jinyoung. I’m not even interested with him.”

“That’s why you should try it.” Jinyoung patted Jaebum’s shoulder. “Look, I’m not forcing you but I’m sure Youngjae will be happy if you’re going to open your heart.”

Jinyoung gave Jaebum an encouraging smile before he walked back to his husband who’s talking with some guest.

It was already late at night and the visitors started to leave. The newly wed couple thanked them for coming while Mrs. Park is taking care of Yugyeom who’s peacefully sleeping in her arms.

“Mark, Jinyoung, thanks for inviting us and congratulations.” Jackson smiled and hugged the couple.

“Thank you for being here Jacks.”

Jackson nodded his head. “I need to go now, Bambam is already in the car taking care of Sanha, he got tired after playing with Yugyeom.”

The couple nodded their heads and bid a goodbye to their best friend. Jinyoung excused himself and that’s when Jaebum approached Mark.

“Hey…”

Mark turned around and saw Jaebum. “Oh Jaebum, do you need something?”

Jaebum looked down on the floor. “I just want to say congratulations and…” he lifted his head to looked at the older. “I’m so sorry again for everything.”

 

*FLASHBACK* (at the airport)

“Jackson, I want to talk to Mark. I want him to ride in my car. I’ll just going to follow you since I don’t know that park where Jinyoung is.”

Jackson glanced at Mark and he saw the older nodded his head.

 

Jaebum’s car was filled with silence on their way to the park where Jinyoung is. Jaebum kept on glancing at the older that’s looking out of the window. Mark looked at the younger through the corner of his eyes until he broke the silence.

“Spill it. Don’t keep on glancing at me, it’s irritating.”

“Oh s-sorry.” Jaebum stuttered, he tightened his hold to the steering wheel and he let out a sigh before he speaks again. “Mark, I’m so sorry for what I’ve done. I know it’s unforgivable but I’m sincerely apologizing and I’m hoping maybe one day you could forgive me.”

Mark looked at Jaebum. “What food did you eat to make your brain back to normal?”

“I’m sorry Mark. Selfishness and insecurity is eating me up that’s why I’ve done those things to you and Jinyoung.”

Mark frowned. “Insecurity?”

Jaebum hummed while nodding his head. “My parents split up and remarried but no one wants to take me with them, I decided to live on my own until I met Youngjae but he was also taken away from me. Since that day, I don’t like seeing people so happy and then I saw you and Jinyoung being so happy together. I was so insecure to you that’s why those things happened. I’m sorry.”

**

Mark smiled and he hugged Jaebum. Jaebum was startled with Mark’s action but instead of pushing the older he hugged him back and buried his face on Mark’s shoulder. It feels like he has a big brother who’s comforting him right now with a hug.

“I forgive you Jaebum. Whatever happens in the past, just leave it behind. You can always start a new life and this time you’re not alone. You have us Jaebum. You have me, Jinyoung, Jackson, Bambam, Yugyeom and mom. We are your family now.”

Mark can feel that his suit started to get wet, he knows Jaebum is crying so he rubbed the younger’s back to comfort him.

Jaebum pulls away from the hug, he wiped his tears and pulled something from his suit before he handed it to the older. “That’s for you and Jinyoung.”

Mark slowly lifted his hand, he hesitates to accept the envelop.

“Hey, don’t worry. It’s not a petition for your annulment.”

Mark glared at Jaebum who’s slightly laughing before he accept and opened it. Mark widened his eyes when he saw the content of the envelop and he looked at Jaebum with a what is this look.

“It’s my wedding gift for you guys, two plane tickets for you and Jinyoung to Jeju Island for your honeymoon.”

Mark blushed when Jaebum mentioned honeymoon and he hurriedly put the tickets back to the envelop. “Thanks but what kind of gift is this Jaebum?”

“It’s the only thing I can think as a gift.”

“You’re really a ert Im Jaebum, aren’t you?”

“What ert?” Jaebum paused and he looked at Mark with a teasing smile. “Hey, I wasn’t thinking about you guys doing that. I bought the tickets because I want both of you to enjoy the place. Oh my god Mark, I can’t believe you!”

“Yah! Im Jaebum come here I’m going to kill you!”

Jaebum started running away while Mark was chasing him until he suddenly bumped into someone. He was about to fall on the ground when a strong arm suddenly wrapped around his waist, he looked up and saw it was the guy who received Jinyoung’s bouquet a while ago. It was Jimin and he was staring at Jaebum while their faces were just only few inches away.

Jaebum immediately stood up when he heard Mark and Jinyoung cleared their throat and saw the couple giving him a teasing smile.

“Well, did we interrupt your moment with Jimin, Jaebum-ssi?” Jinyoung teasingly asked Jaebum.

“S-shut up Jinyoung.”

Mark and Jinyoung chuckled when they saw Jaebum and Jimin blushing.

“I-I need to go now director, thank you for having me here. Congratulations.” Jimin bowed to Mark and Jinyoung, he was about to walked away when Mark speaks.

“Jimin, wait!” Mark turned his attention to Jaebum. “Jaebum, didn’t you say earlier that you also want to leave? Will it be alright if you can drop Jimin at his house?”

“I didn’t say that Mark.” Jaebum whispers.

“Ah director, it’s okay I can take a bus.”

“No Jimin, It’s already late. I don’t think there’s still a bus at this hour. Right Jaebummie?”

Jaebum glared at Mark and he whispers. “Mark Tuan you’re dead.”

“Come on dude I was just helping you, it’s your future bride after all.”

“Well I don’t need your help and who says he’s my future bride?”

“The bouquet.” Mark answered, grinning at Jaebum.

Jaebum finally gave up, he turned around to looked at Jimin and plastered a smile. “Shall we get going now?”

Jimin blushed at Jaebum’s gentle side, he slowly nodded his head and they started to leave the venue.

 

Mark wrapped his arms around Jinyoung’s waist while resting his chin on the younger’s shoulder. “Do you think they will get to know each other? And maybe create a good relationship?”

“Hmm I dunno babe. Jaebum hyung is still into Youngjae. Well, I’m not saying that Jaebum needs to forget about Youngjae, I just want him to finally accept everything that happened and open his heart again to someone… I hope that Jimin can open it.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------

A/N: Well i really don't know who can be fit to become Jaebum's partner here but i saw his photo with Jimin, so i choose Jimin hehehe XD