Third Wheel

Still Believe

It has been a week since Mark proposed to Jinyoung and because of that, Mark decided to send and fetch the younger from his working place. It’s only a few blocks away from Jackson’s new coffee shop but he always forgot to tell the younger that he was working near Jinyoung’s company building.

 

Jinyoung was inside Jaebum’s office, they are currently working on a Suite interior design. Jaebum asked Jinyoung's help since it’s an urgent project and he knows that the younger can make a good design for the said suite since he found out that Jinyoung has these skills just like an interior designer. Of course he learned a lot of things from his fiancé.

Jinyoung was concentrating on his work when Jaebum saw the ring on his left hand finger.

“So you are already married Jinyoung?” Jaebum asked while looking at the younger.

Jinyoung looked at his hand and a small smile was plastered on his face. “Not yet, I’m still engaged.”

Jaebum hummed.

“Atleast I still have a chance.” Jaebum murmurs.

“What is it sir?” Jinyoung asked looking at Jaebum.

“Hmm, nothing.” Jaebum shook his head.

“Ohh, okay.” Jinyoung nodded.

“Jinyoung… what if you found someone that is better than your fiancé?” Jaebum asked again.

Jinyoung stopped for a while and continue his work. “I’m not going to leave him. I love him with my entire heart sir.”

 “Him? So your fiancé is a man?”

Jinyoung shyly nod his head.

So cute. Jaebum thought.

“It’s okay Jinyoung. I feel you.” Jaebum smiled at him as an encouragement.

“You also fall in love to a man?” Jinyoung raised his eyebrows.

Jaebum leaned his back on his chair. “Yes, before.”

Jinyoung just looked at him waiting for Jaebum to continue.

“He was my first love. He’s name is Youngjae, Choi Youngjae. We’ve been together for 3 years. We were so happy back then when a tragic accident happened. He was taken away from me and I really hate my self because I can’t do anything to save him. Since the day he died, I started to change. I become cold hearted and people saw me as a monster.”

Jinyoung widened his eyes. He remembered that he’s also one of the people that called Jaebum a monster.

Jaebum chuckled. “I saw that Jinyoung. You also call me monster right? It’s okay, I’m used to it.”

“I’m sorry.” Jinyoung hung his head down.

“It’s already 2PM, we missed our lunch. I will accept that apology if your coming with me.” Jaebum said as he stood up.

“Where?”

“Let’s have our lunch outside. There’s a restaurant that is few blocks away from here.”

“Oh okay.”

“By the way Jinyoung, please drop the “Sir”. Just call me Jaebum, you’re my friend now.”

Jinyoung nodded his head as he stood up and make their way to the restaurant. They sat their and eat in silence. Jaebum kept on staring at Jinyoung but the younger just ignore him. As they make their way back to the company, they passed in a new coffee shop. Jinyoung looked at the interior of the coffee shop and it looks like familiar to him as he thinks about Jackson’s coffee shop. His thoughts was interrupted when a familiar voice called his name.

“Jinyoung?”

Jinyoung turned around and he saw Mark looking at him then to Jaebum.

“Mark?”