Say You'll Never Go

Still Believe

‘Paging Mr. Kim, please proceed to the customer service. Thank you.’

Jinyoung’s eyes lighted up upon having an idea and he immediately ran to the customer service office.

 

‘Paging Mr. Mark Tuan, please proceed to the customer service. Calling Mr. Mark Tuan please proceed to the customer service. Thank you.’

“Miss, one more time please? Tell him that I’m waiting for him here.” Jinyoung pleaded to the customer service representative. “Please…”

‘Calling Mr. Mark Tuan, please proceed to the customer service. Mr. Park Jinyoung is waiting for you here. Mr. Mark Tuan, please proceed to the customer service. Mr. Park Jinyoung is waiting for you here.’

“Can you tell him that I really really love him so much, that I am here to stop him from leaving.” Jinyoung begged and the girl let out a loud sigh.

“Seriously? Do I really have to say that sir?”

Jinyoung nodded his head eagerly, eyes b with tears that threatened to fall. “I really need to stop the love of my life from leaving. Miss please, have you ever been in love so hard like this before? Don’t you want to let the power of love succeeded? Please help me, tell him that his husband is waiting for him here. This would be the last time, promise.”

The girls pursed her lips into a thin line and she looked at Jinyoung with worried and pity look before she started to speaks again.

‘Mr. Mark Tuan please proceed to the customer service right now. Your husband, Mr. Park Jinyoung is waiting for you here.’ The girl glanced at Jinyoung. ‘He said that he really loves you so much so please don’t leave him Mr. Tuan.’

Jinyoung smiled mildly at the girl before he stood up and bow. “Thank you so much.”

The girl nodded her head and she gave Jinyoung an encouraging smile. “I hope you can stop him from leaving sir and reconcile everything.”

 

Jinyoung was walking along the departure area, head hung low. He lifted his head and saw people heading to the Jetway and right there he saw that person his been looking for.

“Mark…”

“Mark!” Jinyoung ran to where Mark is but the older can’t hear him because they are separated by glass walls plus Mark is also wearing an earphone.

“Mark!”

Jinyoung knocked on the glass wall to get Mark’s attention but the older just keep on walking. “Mark please!”

Jinyoung pulled out his phone from his pocket and tried to call Mark but the older cannot be reached.

“Mark!” Jinyoung called as he keeps on banging on the glass wall.

Mark suddenly stopped and he frowned, he can feel that someone is calling him.

“Mark turn around!”

Mark shook his head and he shrugged his shoulder before he continued to walk heading to the Jetway but he stopped again when he’s phone rang. He pulled out the gadget from his pocket and he looked at the caller’s name. He was slightly shocked when he saw that it was Jinyoung. What does the younger want from him? Why is he calling? Mark pulled out his earphone before answering the call.

 “Hello?” Mark muttered softly.

“Mark!”

Mark flinched as he parted the phone from his ear, he stared at his phone before putting it back again to his ear.

“Mark, just… just stay there.” Jinyoung said as he hurriedly made his way to where the older is.

“Huh?”

“Stay where you are. Don’t move!”

Jinyoung rushed to the terminal gate and there he finally saw Mark. Jinyoung walked slowly towards the older who’s facing his back to the younger.

“Mark?” Jinyoung softly muttered on the phone.

“What?”

“Turn around.” Jinyoung ordered before ending the call.

Mark frowned but he still did what Jinyoung says. He turned around and he met Jinyoung’s watery eyes, he’s mouth hung opened and he slowly put down his phone before pulling out his earphone from his ear.

“Jinyoung?” Mark mumble more like a whisper. “Why are you here?”

“Obviously to stop you from leaving.” Jinyoung said and he took a step closer to the older.

“How did you know?” Mark asked in confusion.

“I went to your house and Jin told me everything.”

“Did you run away from your wedding?” Mark suddenly asked. “Isn’t it today is your wedding?”

“I didn’t run away.” Jinyoung said as he shook his head. “Jaebum cancelled it.”

“Cancelled it?”

Jinyoung nodded his head, he held Mark’s hand and he looked down as his tears started to fall. “Mark, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. Please don’t leave.”

Mark just stared at Jinyoung, unable to utter any words. He doesn’t know what’s going on. Why Jaebum did cancel their wedding?

“Jaebum… was the one who made the petition to dismiss you, he used that as his threat for me to marry him.”

“What??”

“I know how much that job meant to you, so I agreed to marry him…” Jinyoung tightened his grip to the elder’s hand. “…just to save you.”

Mark didn’t say anything, he stayed silent as he tried to think about what Jinyoung have just said to him.

“Mark please don’t leave.” Jinyoung pleaded and his tears keep on rolling down on his cheeks.

“You… did it? That’s why they didn’t pursue the petition?” Mark asked the younger that never let go of his hand. “Why didn’t you tell me about this?”

“B-because I know that you’ll definitely gave up your job just for me.” Jinyoung answered and he shook his head in disagreement.  “And I don’t want that to happen thats why I agreed to it just to protect you.”

“You can’t protect me by marrying him Jinyoung. You’re just hurting me, not just me but also our son.” Mark pulled his hand from Jinyoung’s grip. “Don’t you know how much it hurts to see our son pretending like everything is okay? Pretending like his family is complete?”

Mark paused for a while, trying hard not to shed tears in front of the younger. He needs to be strong. “I brought him yesterday to the amusement park and some of the girls were whispering if where his mother is or if he still has a mother. Don’t you know how good Yugyeom acted just to cover it up?”

 “Now tell me Jinyoung, is it what you called protecting? What do you even understand about protecting? Keeping all your problems on your own and solving it just like that?”

“I was just scared.” Jinyoung murmurs as he looked down.

“Scared of what? Jaebum? Jaebum’s threat? Jinyoung don’t you trust me enough on that?” Mark bit his lips as his tears started to falls down on his cheeks. “Jinyoung it’s just a job, it’s just a position. It’s nothing compare to you and Yugyeom. Both of you are my treasures. I can risk everything except you and him!”

“Mark…” Jinyoung called trying to hold Mark’s hand but the older yanked it. “I know I made a huge mistake because of my decision but that’s why I am here. I am here to fix everything, to make everything’s right.”

“It’s too late Jinyoung, just continue your wedding with Jaebum.” Mark muttered and he wiped his tears before he started walking away but Jinyoung grabbed his wrist.

“No! I don’t love him! I want to be with you not him!” Jinyoung protested.

Jinyoung looked up as he listened to the last pre-boarding announcement for the passengers going to France. It’s for France, it’s Mark’s call. He started to get panicked, he looked at Mark and tightened his hold to the elder’s hand. “Don’t go.”

“I have to.”

“No, no!” Jinyoung said while shaking his head not letting Mark to leave and his tears continues to fall down. “Don’t leave me.”

“I have a new life waiting for me there so please let me go.” Mark yanked Jinyoung’s hand again and he turned around but Jinyoung hugged him from behind not really wanting to let him go.

“Mark please…” Jinyoung begged to the older.

Mark’s eyes welled up with tears as he let his head falls back to the younger. He can’t leave when Jinyoung is begging him not to go, it breaks his heart into million pieces seeing Jinyoung like this.

“Mark… I love you.” Jinyoung hugged the older so tight. “Please don’t go. Don’t leave me. I need you.”

“I’m… I’m sorry Jinyoung.”

Jinyoung shook his head as he tightened the hug even more. “No… don’t you love me anymore that’s why you’re leaving me like this?”

“I don’t know.” Mark tried to avoid Jinyoung’s question. Of course he love Jinyoung so much, so much that he can’t tell it out loud to the younger.

“What does that mean?”

“I don’t know…” Mark shook his head. “I really don’t know Jinyoung.”

Mark held Jinyoung’s hand. “This is how it feels like when someone leaves you… this is what I felt before when you left me Jinyoung, it’s too painful.” He said before yanking Jinyoung’s arms from his waist.

“Mark I’m sorry. Please don’t leave me.” Jinyoung grabbed Mark’s hand as he sob.

Mark glanced at the younger for the last time. He could see Jinyoung’s eyes screaming for him not to leave, but he needs to. He really needs to leave. Mark held Jinyoung wrist and he slowly yanked it as his tears continue to fall. “I’m sorry.”

But Jinyoung grabbed Mark’s other hand to stop him. He’s really determined to stop Mark from leaving but the older is also determined to leave him. Mark started to walk away and his hand slowly slid from Jinyoung’s grip.

“Mark… stay!”

Mark continued to walk away from the younger until his hand freed from Jinyoung grasp.

“Mark… I love you!”

Mark stopped when Jinyoung say it out loud, tears falls down like a waterfall. He wants to run back to the younger, kissed him and hugged him so tight as he whispers I love you to the younger’s ear. Mark shook his head and continued to trudge to the Jet way.

Jinyoung falls down on his knees as he cried so hard looking at Mark who walked away and slowly fading from his sight. He didn’t even care that he was surrounded by people inside the airport and was giving him a pity look.

 

Jackson was standing while crossing his arms, head hung low while Jaebum was tapping his foot on the floor as they wait for Jinyoung to come out with Mark.

“Oh Jinyoung hyung…” Bambam called as soon as he saw Jinyoung coming out from the boarding lounge.

Jackson and Jaebum lifted their heads and they saw Jinyoung head hung low while he’s walking soulless towards them.

“Jinyoung…” Jackson walked towards Jinyoung and held Jinyoung’s arms. “What happened? Did you see him? Did you talk to him?”

Jinyoung weakly nodded his head.

“Where is he hyung?” Bambam asked his hyung.

Jinyoung lifted his head and they gasped when they saw Jinyoung’s swollen eyes.

“He…he left.” Jinyoung answered almost in a whisper and his tears started to fall down again.

Jackson let out a loud sigh and he felt Jinyoung’s hand slowly yanked his hands from Jinyoung’s arms. “I… I just… need some time alone.”

Jackson pulls him into a tight hug while his hand draws some circles on Jinyoung’s back. He pulls away and he looked at Jinyoung. “If you need someone to talk to, just call us okay?”

Jinyoung nodded his head. Jackson wiped his tears before the younger started to head out of the aiport.

 

Jinyoung rode a cab and dropped him to a park. He sat on a bench under a tree while his tears fall down again. He put his hands on his face as he cried so hard and he let out a sob.

He heard a noise from above, he looked up and saw an airplane and that’s when he remembered the love of his life.

“Why did you have to leave me? Why?!” Jinyoung muttered, good thing he’s alone in the park or else people would think that he’s crazy. “You want to have revenge? To make me realize on how it feels like when someone leaves you? Okay! I admit, it really hurts Mark! It really hurts so bad.”

Jinyoung hung his head down as he let his tears falls down on the ground. “Mark please… jump off from that plane and come back to me now!!!”

Jinyoung released a shaky breath and he sniffed before he speaks again. “I love you so much Mark, so much.”

 

“I love you too Jinyoung.”