Coming Back

Still Believe

Jaebum put Yugyeom down, he walked towards Jinyoung and hugged him so tight. “I promise, you won’t regret marrying me.”

Jinyoung didn’t hugged Jaebum back, he pulls away and he carry Yugyeom in his arms as they entered his room and closed the door leaving Jaebum in the living room.

“Let’s sleep baby.” Jinyoung said as he sat on the bed and he lie Yugyeom down beside him.

“Umma, are you crying?” Yugyeom said as he stared at his mom’s watery eyes.

Jinyoung smiled at him and shook his head.

“Liar.” Yugyeom muttered and he sat up to wipe Jinyoung’s tears.

Jinyoung widened his eyes as he tried to recall what Yugyeom said. “Baby, where did you learn that?”

“Television? When I watched some Korean dramas with Jaebum appa.”

“Didn’t I tell you to watch cartoons not dramas?” Jinyoung said as he crossed his arms and Yugyeom just laughed at him. “Stop laughing, go to sleep now.”

Yugyeom shook his head. “If I’m going to sleep, umma will cry again.”

Jinyoung caressed Yugyeom’s chubby cheeks. “Umma will not cry okay?”

“Promise?” Yugyeom said and he lifted his hand to show his pinky finger to his mom.

Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows. “Where did you learn all these things??”

“I said in the television.”

Jinyoung sighed and he locked his pinky fingers with Yugyeom. “Okay fine, promise.”

Yugyeom smiled at him. Jinyoung lie down and Yugyeom crawled on top of him and he rested his head on Jinyoung’s chest. Jinyoung smiled at his son and he kissed Yugyeom’s head before saying goodnight.

 

“So Jaebum and Jinyoung are together? In LA? And they had a son?” Jackson asked while looking at Bambam and Mark who kept on nodding their heads.

Mark was in Jackson’s house, he arrived in Korea 2 days ago but because of his busy scheduled he didn’t visit the couple right away after he arrived.

“Then what are you going to do now?” Jackson asked Mark.

Mark looked at him and he shrugged his shoulders. “Nothing.”

“What do you mean nothing??”

“Jackson, I cannot just come to him and asked him to be my fiancé again. He’s with Jaebum and they had a son. I don’t want to be a third wheel, okay?”

Jackson sighed. “Hey you’re not the third wheel, it’s Jaebum. He stole Jinyoung from you.”

“I don’t want to talk about this anymore.” Mark said as he stood up and went to the kitchen to get some food to eat.

Jackson looked at Bambam who is playing with their son. “Babe, what are we going to do now?”

Bambam lifted his head and he looked at Jackson. “Nothing. The situation is really complicated babe. We can’t do anything to help Mark hyung.”

 

 

Jinyoung was in the living room, checking some designs when Jaebum sat beside him.

“We’re going back to Korea the day after tomorrow.” Jaebum said.

Jinyoung looked at Jaebum as he raised his eyebrows. “Why all of a sudden?”

“This will be your last project before your contract ends.” Jaebum said as he gave Jinyoung some documents. “Impact Corea is one of the biggest design companies in Korea and one of their interior design directors has a furniture business which can really help us. His unique designs of his furniture would be fit in these interior so you need to see him and collaborate with him in order for you to do this project.”

“Okay.” Jinyoung murmurs.

“Just pack your stuffs tomorrow and since you’re already my fiancé, you will be staying in my house.”

“What?? Can I just stay with my mom? I missed her so much and she also wants to meet and spend time with Yugyeom.” Jinyoung tried to insist.

Jaebum shook his head. “No, you will stay with me. You can visit your mom anyways.”

Jinyoung looked at Jaebum in disbelief. “Why are you so cruel??”

Jaebum just sighed, he stood up and left Jinyoung in the living room as he went inside his room.

Jinyoung released a heavy breath as he face palmed. Jaebum is really too much, he can’t live like this forever. Mark was right, he should have listen to him maybe things won’t turned out like this if he just listen. Now, he regrets everything.

 

 

Jaebum and Jinyoung finally landed in Korea, Yugyeom was so excited to meet his grandmother but Jinyoung knows that they can’t be with her. Jaebum called Wonpil to pick them up at the airport. Wonpil was shocked when Jaebum told him that Jinyoung will be staying with him since he’s already his fiancé, by the look of Jinyoung’s face Wonpil knows that Jinyoung was just force into this.

Jinyoung and Yugyeom was looking at the window the whole ride going to Jaebum’s house. Jaebum kept on holding Jinyoung’s hands but the younger always yanked it, Wonpil who kept on glancing at the two while driving felt so bad for Jinyoung.

When they arrived at Jaebum’s house , Jaebum asked Wonpil to bring their luggage inside while he will accompany Jinyoung into his room. Jinyoung and Yugyeom’s room were separated but Jinyoung insisted that he wants Yugyeom to be with him in the same room.

Jinyoung didn’t eat anything the whole day, he would just feed Yugyeom then after feeding him they will go back to their room without uttering any words and leaving Jaebum in the dinning area eating alone. Jaebum went inside Jinyoung’s room and he saw Yugyeom and Jinyoung hugging each other as they sleep. Jaebum gets a blanket and he put it on top of them before he kissed their heads and get out from the room.

 

“I’m going to meet that director today and I’m taking Yugyeom with me.” Jinyoung said, they were eating their breakfast and Jaebum was sitting across him.

“You can leave Yugyeom here since I’ll be staying in the house the whole day.” Jaebum suggested. “So it’s more convenient for you to do your work.”

“I’d rather leave Yugyeom in the day care center than leaving him to you.” Jinyoung said in a mocking tone.

“Jinyoung—“

“I’m done.” Jinyoung didn’t even finish his food as he suddenly stood up and went to the living room where Yugyeom is watching some cartoons while waiting for him.

Jaebum follows him and sent them to the front door. “Wonpil will send you there.”

Jinyoung ignored Jaebum, he just get inside the car with Yugyeom in his arms.

“Wonpil, can I ask you a favor?” Jinyoung suddenly said.

Wonpil looked at him before he nodded his head as a sign for Jinyoung to continue.

“Can you send me home? Please?”

 Jinyoung pleaded, he really wants to see his mom right now. It has been 3 years and he really missed her a lot. Wonpil gave him a comforting smile before he nodded again and Jinyoung sighed in a relief. When they arrived at his house, Yugyeom was jumping inside the car and kept on saying that he’s excited to see his grandmother. Jinyoung told Wonpil that they would just take a cab going to the company and they will spend their night with his mom before thanking Wonpil in sending him home.

Jinyoung was so nervous as he knocked on the door. He looked around and everything is still the same. The door suddenly opened and his mother was so shocked to see him. Mrs. Park hugged Jinyoung so tight and she carries Yugyeom in her arms before they went inside. They sat on the couch, Yugyeom was sitting on Mrs. Park’s lap as she kept on playing with Yugyeom. Jinyoung smiled as he looked at them, then his tears suddenly falls. It would be a great family reunion if Mark is here.

Mrs. Park noticed that he was crying, so she put Yugyeom down and let him ran around the house. She pulled Jinyoung into a tight hugged and she rubbed Jinyoung’s back.

“What’s wrong baby?” Mrs. Park asked Jinyoung.

Jinyoung just shook his head as he cried on his mother’s shoulder.

“Mom, I-I’m going to marry Jaebum.” Jinyoung finally said between his sobs.

His mother was so shocked, she suddenly pulls away and cupped Jinyoung’s face.

“What are you talking about?”

“We saw Mark in LA, Jaebum claimed Yugyeom as his son. I got mad at him and when we arrived at the apartment we had a fight. He asked me if I still love Mark, of course I love Mark so much but I didn’t tell him the truth and he knows that it was just a lie. So, he threatened me. He told me that if I’m not going to marry him…” Jinyoung paused for a while and he sniffed before he continued. “He will… he will take Yugyeom away from me and he will make Mark suffer and I don’t want that to happen mom that’s why I agreed to marry him.”

“Oh my god.” Mrs. Park said in disbelief and he hugged Jinyoung again.

Jinyoung felt someone was hugging his waist, he pulls away from his mother and he saw Yugyeom.

“Umma, don’t cry.” Yugyeom said as he pouted.

Jinyoung just hugged his little angel and Mrs. Park just looked at them, as she felt her tears suddenly falls down from her eyes.

Jinyoung told his mother that they arrived last night and they were staying at Jaebum’s house because Jaebum forbid to stay with his mom. Mrs. Park disagreed and she got really really mad Jaebum for doing this to his son. She told Jinyoung to stay with her and never listen to Jaebum anymore. Jinyoung just nodded his head, he knows that he really needs to fight not just for himself but also for Yugyeom and Mark but he really doesn’t know if he can ever do that thing.

After eating their lunch, Jinyoung told his mom that he needs to meet someone for their business project. Mrs. Park told Jinyoung to just leave Yugyeom in the house but Yugyeom insisted saying that he wants to go with his mom so Mrs. Park just let him.

 

Jinyoung was standing outside the company building, he then went inside and walked towards the reception area. The receptionist told him that the interior designer director was on a day off, so Jinyoung just asked for his address. The receptionist called the director before giving Jinyoung the address, luckily the director agreed and the receptionist gave him the address before he went outside the building to ride a cab.

Jinyoung gave the address to the driver. The addresses seem so familiar to him but he can’t recall where that place is until they arrived. That’s when Jinyoung realized that the address that was given to him was the same address of Mark’s lot. He looked at the place, the first and the last time that he went here the lot was empty but now it’s not an empty lot anymore because there’s a big house that was built in the said lot.

Jinyoung walked towards the gate then he pressed the doorbell and a boy opened the gate. Jinyoung was about to say something but the boy told him to come in, that they already know that he will come. He just followed the boy and they went inside the house. Jinyoung was so impressed with the house, if it was beautiful outside then it’s more beautiful inside. It has a relaxing ambiance and it’s very cozy. However, the interior of the house made him frowned. The interior was so familiar to him, it’s the interior of his dream house. His thoughts were cut when the boy told him to wait in living room. Jinyoung nodded his head and they sat on the couch. Jinyoung turned his attention to Yugyeom who is really silent.

“Hey baby, I noticed that you’re so quiet. Are you alright?” Jinyoung asked Yugyeom while caressing his cheeks.

Yugyeom smiled and nodded his head. “Umma is working so I need to keep quiet so that I won’t disturb umma.”

Jinyoung laughed at what Yugyeom has said and he ruffled Yugyeom’s hair, that’s when he heard footsteps and he looked up to see someone coming down the stairs. Jinyoung gasped as he recognized that someone.

It’s Mark.

Mark widened his eyes when he saw Jinyoung but, before both of them can speak Yugyeom suddenly shouted and ran towards Mark and hugged him.

“Uncle!”

“Oh Yugyeommie!” Mark called as he lifted Yugyeom in his arms.

Mark walked towards Jinyoung and the younger wanted to take Yugyeom from Mark but the older shook his head.

“It’s okay Jinyoung just let him.” Mark said as he smiled at Jinyoung while Yugyeom was hugging Mark.

Jinyoung just nodded his head.

“What are you guys doing here?” Mark asked as he sat on the couch and put Yugyeom in his laps.

Jinyoung sat on the couch across Mark before he started to explain why he’s here. “I’m here because of the interior designer director of the Impact Corea Company. We heard that he has a furniture business so I wanted to talk and collaborate with him for a certain project.”

Mark just hummed.

“Is he here?” Jinyoung asked.

Mark smiled at him and he nodded his head. “Yes, he’s here.”

“Where?”

“Me. I am the interior designer director of that company.”