Missing You

Still Believe

“B-baby? I’m pregnant? But I’m a guy.”

 “Yes, you heard it right. There are males who can get pregnant Jinyoung and we called them carriers. So basically, carriers are males that can get pregnant because they are born with a womb.” The doctor tried to explain.

Jinyoung started to breathe heavily. “So, that’s it.”

The doctor nodded his head and smiled at Jinyoung. “I need to go now, so if you need anything else just call a nurse to assist you okay? And, congratulations to the both of you.”

Jinyoung widened his eyes and he shook his head. “Err, no he’s not the father.”

“Ohh I’m so sorry Mr. Park, I thought he was the father. Well anyways, take good care of yourself okay?” Jinyoung nodded his head and the doctor patted his head before leaving the room.

Jinyoung just stared at his lap after the doctor left the room, he put a hand on his stomach and started caressing it. He’s pregnant and it’s Mark’s child for sure. How can he even tell Mark about this when he broke up with the guy, let him suffer in pain alone and he even left the older.

“What are you going to do now?” Jaebum cut Jinyoung in his thoughts.

“What do you mean?” Jinyoung asked him back.

“I mean, what are you going to do with the baby?”

Jinyoung lifted his head and looked at Jaebum. “I’m going to keep it. It’s my baby.”

“What?” Jaebum scowled. “Jinyoung you can’t keep it. How can you take care of that baby when you’re busy with your job?”

Jinyoung frowned at this. “Are you telling me to abort my baby?”

Jaebum didn’t say anything, he just keep silent and look away from Jinyoung.

“I can’t believe you!” Jinyoung get off from the bed and was about to get out from the room when Jaebum hold his wrist.

“Where are you going?”

Jinyoung turned around to face Jaebum. “I don’t know!” He looked at Jaebum’s grip to his wrist and he yanked it then he looked at Jaebum again. “Look Jaebum, if you really want me to abort my own baby… then I will go back to Korea no matter what happen.”

Jinyoung left the room, leaving Jaebum standing there inside. He continued to walk without thinking where he was going, he didn’t even realized that he’s already outside the hospital building. He found himself standing at the shore, he sat on the sand and he looked at the sunset. He’s tears suddenly fell, he thinks about the time when Mark brought him to Namsan Tower. That was their most unforgettable date, at that time they also witnessed the sunset while Mark was back hugging him. He missed the older so much, he missed how Mark’s warmth can always calm him and make him feel better.

Jinyoung pulled his phone from his pocket and he looked at their photo in his lock screen, Mark was kissing his cheek while he closed his eyes and smiled and on the upper left corner of the photo was their intertwined lovelock. Jinyoung cried as he recalls all of his memories with Mark. He shoved his phone back to his pocket, he looked at his stomach and slowly rubbed it.

“Baby?” Jinyoung muttered softly. “Baby, I know you can’t hear me but… but I promise you that I will protect you no matter what happen.”

Jinyoung sniffed before he continued to talk to his little angel. “U-umma made a mistake, he left Appa in Korea alone. I’m so sorry baby. I know that when you come out, you will hate me for doing this to your Appa. You know baby, if your Appa is here with us, I know he will be so happy to know that we are blessed with a baby.”

Jinyoung cried so hard as he brought his hand to cover his face while the other still placed in his stomach. “I missed him so much baby. I missed Mark so much.”

 

Jaebum was pacing back and forth, it’s already 8PM but Jinyoung is yet to come home. The door suddenly opened, Jaebum turned around to see Jinyoung entering the apartment with a swollen eyes.

“Where have you been? Do you know what time it is? Did you already eat your dinner?” Jaebum asked.

Jinyoung just stayed silent as he made his way to his room, he ignored Jaebum’s nonstop questions.

“Answer me. I’m asking you.” Jaebum said as he grabbed Jinyoung’s wrist.

Jinyoung didn’t turn around to face Jaebum, he pulled his hands from Jaebum’s grip. He entered his room and slammed the door. Jaebum flinched, he really needs to apologize to the younger.

 

 

“Jinyoung! I miss you sweetie, how are you doing there?”  Jinyoung called his mom thru Skype.

“I’m fine mom, how about you? I’m so sorry if I left you even if you just underwent on a surgery.”

His mom giggled. “Aigooo, I’m fine. I can handle myself and besides Bambam always went here to take good care of me. Mark sent him.”

Jinyoung smiled when his mom mentioned Mark, the older really love his mother that much.

“Mom, do you have any news about him?” Jinyoung asked.

Mrs. Park nodded and a sad smile crossed her face. “Since you left, Mark locked himself inside his room so he wasn’t able to come here for almost 2 weeks. He asked Bambam to take good care of me on behalf of him but, yesterday Mark came here.” Mrs. Park paused for a while and sighed. “He went here yesterday and he packed all his stuff. He moved out last night Jinyoung.”

Jinyoung held his breath, he try so hard not to cry in front of his mother. “Why did he move out?”

“He said he needs to move on about what happened and staying here would be so difficult for him since both of you had most of your memories here in the house. I understand him that’s why I didn’t stop him but he promised to be here always so that someone can take care of me and he did. I admire him a lot because he knows how to keep his promise. You know sweetie, every time I looked at him I can see that his really really hurt. He even busied himself with a lot of work, even if he can’t handle it anymore he would still accept new clients, even Bambam and Jackson was so worried to him. I heard Bambam saying that Mark chose to busy himself so that he can forget about you immediately.” Mrs. Park explained.

Jinyoung slowly nodded his head. He didn’t know that Mark really suffered a lot when he left him. “I’m g-glad that his fine now.”

“Are you really glad?”

He nodded his head, he’s really close in bursting his tears now. He’s bearing Mark’s child now then the older wants to move on? To forget about him? Well, he deserve it though, he really deserve it. He thought.

“You should sleep now sweetie. I bet it’s already late in the evening there in LA.” His mother suggested.

Jinyoung chuckled.

“Okay okay mom, goodnight.” Jinyoung said before closing his laptop.

Jinyoung was about to sleep when his phone suddenly buzz, he took his phone and he was shocked when he received a photo of Mark and Peniel. It’s Jackson’s coffee shop opening party. In the picture, Peniel wrapped his arms around Mark while Mark was leaning his head on Peniel’s shoulder but what caught his attention was Mark’s finger. Mark didn’t wear their couple ring that the older bought as his gift for their 1st year anniversary.

Jinyoung’s tears suddenly falls without him noticing it, Mark was really that determine to forget him. He’s already erasing Jinyoung in his life, he never thought it would hurt him so much. He looked at his hand, he removed their couple ring and the engagement ring that Mark has given to him during their 2nd year anniversary and he put it into a small box. He cried so hard until he fell asleep.

 

Jaebum knocked on Jinyoung’s door the next day but the younger didn’t budge so he slowly opened the door and he saw Jinyoung sleeping peacefully while hugging his own stomach, it looks like he was so afraid that someone will going to hurt his baby.

Jaebum sighed before he sat down on Jinyoung’s bed, he saw Jinyoung’s phone beside the younger’s head and he reached for it.

When he looked at the phone, he saw Mark and Peniel’s photo then he looked at Jinyoung whose cheeks still has a stain of dried tears.

“Jinyoung?” Jaebum called as he set aside Jinyoung’s phone and shook the younger’s shoulder. “Jinyoung, breakfast is ready. Let’s eat.”

Jinyoung stirred in his sleep, he rubbed his eyes before opening it. He looked up to see Jaebum sitting on his bed beside him.

“Let’s eat. I bet your baby is already hungry.” Jaebum said as he smiled to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung scowled and curled up in bed, his back facing Jaebum. “Didn’t you want to abort my baby?”

Jaebum sighed. “Jinyoung, I’m so sorry about what I said yesterday, I was just shocked and I didn't say anything like to abort it.”

Jinyoung looked at Jaebum, he sighed before he gets up and sat on his bed. He saw his phone was already on the table beside his bed. “Did you touch my phone?”

Jaebum looked at the younger’s phone then back to Jinyoung before he nodded his head. “I’m sorry, I know I shoudn’t. Did you already tell him?”

Jinyoung shook his head then he looked down. “I called mom last night, she told me that Mark already moved out from our house. She also told me that Mark is doing everything just to forget me.” He lifted his head and looked at Jaebum. “I don’t want to believe it but when I saw his photo with Peniel and the fact that he’s not wearing our couple ring anymore was enough for me to believe it. I’m going to keep my baby on my own, I will not tell him about this I don’t want to ruin his life anymore now that he already decide to erase me in his life. And I also didn’t tell my mom about the baby, I don’t want her to freak out knowing that he just underwent to a surgery. ”

Jaebum can see Jinyoung’s tears threatened to fall, he scooted closer to the younger and pulled him into a hug. Jinyoung cried on Jaebum’s shoulder as he rubbed the younger’s back to calm him down.

Jaebum pulls away, he wiped Jinyoung’s tears with his hands and cupped the younger’s face. “Jinyoung, I know that you already knew that I like you. Why can’t you just give me a chance? I can make you happy and the baby, I will love him just like his my own. Just… just give me a chance Jinyoung. Let me heal you.”

 

 

 

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Bambam asked Mark when he saw Mark in the kitchen and it looks like he was looking for something.

“Bambam did you see a ring here in the sink? I put it here yesterday when I was washing the dishes then I suddenly forgot to wear it back.” Mark said while pointing to the sink.

“Ohh that ring! Yes hyung, I saw it. Wait I’m going to get it. I remember I put it…” Bambam opened a box that was place above their refrigerator. “Oh here it is hyung!”

Mark reached for it and put it back to his finger then he looked at Bambam. “Thank you so much Bammie.”

Bambam smiled to his hyung. “It’s your couple ring with Jinyoung hyung, right?”

Mark plastered a small smile and he nodded his head.

Bambam giggled. “I thought you will forget about him?”

Mark pouted at the younger and Bambam laughed at him before he gets serious again. “Hyung, I know you really love Jinyoung hyung so much. Don’t forced yourself if you really can’t forget about him, it will only hurt you more.”