Anniversary

Still Believe

Mark woke up while hugging his boyfriend. He looked up and he saw Jinyoung staring at him lovingly.

“Good morning baby, happy 2nd year anniversary.” Jinyoung said as he pecked Mark’s lips.

Mark giggled and he shifted his position. Jinyoung was startled when he saw Mark on top of him. “Don’t you think it’s time for us to do this babe?”

Jinyoung widened his eyes. “What?!”

Mark smirked as he lean closer to Jinyoung. The younger was struggling below him, he tried to push Mark’s body away from him but it’s no use. Mark grabbed Jinyoung’s hand and pinned it beside Jinyoung’s head.

“Mark stop it!”  Jinyoung protested.         

Mark didn’t say anything, he just lean down and scattered kisses to the younger’s neck and jawline.

“Mark…” Jinyoung murmurs.

Mark looked at Jinyoung, eyes full of love and affection. He dip down his head and kissed Jinyoung passionately. Jinyoung was hesitant to do it but recuperate anyway, he kisses Mark back. The older pulls away when he was out of breath, he looked at Jinyoung and the younger just stared at him.

“Mark…” Jinyoung called while avoiding Mark’s stare. “Mark, I’m not yet ready for this.”

Mark giggled. “So cute.” He brushed Jinyoung’s fringe. “I know. I just wanted to kiss you. Happy 2nd anniversary babe, I love you.”

Mark kissed Jinyoung’s forehead and sat up. Jinyoung was still in daze as he thought about the older. Mark is a very understanding boyfriend and he never once force Jinyoung to do something that he isn’t ready.

Jinyoung sat up and back hugged the older. Mark was startled with his sudden action.

“Baby, I’m sorry.” Jinyoung muttered almost inaudible but still loud enough for Mark to hear.

Mark turned to look at Jinyoung and cupped the younger’s face. “Hey, why are apologizing?”

“It is because…” tears start to form in Jinyoung’s eyes. “It is because you always understand me and never once you force me to do it with you.”

Mark panicked when he saw Jinyoung’s tears. “Hey hey, please don’t cry. Baby, listen to me. I was just teasing you a while ago; of course I’m not going force you to something that you don’t want to do yet. I believe that there is a right time for that, okay? Stop crying now.”

Jinyoung nod and Mark wiped his tears.

“I love you Mark.” Jinyoung said as he sniffed.

“Such a baby. Come here.” Mark widely opened his arms. Jinyoung moved closer and Mark hugged him tight. “I love you more Jinyoung.”
 

Mark sent Jinyoung to his workplace. It’s the first time and he was so happy when Jinyoung agreed to it.

“Thanks for sending me here hyung.” Jinyoung smiled and he was about to enter the building when a hand hold his wrist. He turned to look at the pouting Mark.

“What?” Jinyoung asked.

“Where’s my goodbye kiss Jinyoungiee?” Mark said while pointing to his cheeks.

Jinyoung laughed and kissed Mark’s cheeks. “Happy?”

Mark smiled and nod. He bids goodbye to his boyfriend and make his way to Jackson’s ongoing coffee shop.

 

Jinyoung was about to sit on his desk when one of the staff approached him and told him that Jaebum was looking for him. He put his bag on the desk and went to Jaebum’s office. When he entered the room he was greeted by an angry Jaebum.

“Why are you late?” Jaebum asked.

“What?” Jinyoung asked in confusion. “As what I’ve remember, my shift starts at 10AM sir and its still 9:30 in the morning. I’m not late.”

“I don’t care! You should be here as early as 7 in the morning!” Jaebum said in his stern voice.

Jinyoung gulps and blinked his eyes multiple times.

“Call all the designers and tell them that we will be having an urgent meeting! I’m not satisfied with their works!”  Jaebum orders as he threw all the designs that Jinyoung passed to him yesterday.

Ohhh. So this is the reason why he’s acting like a crazy monster right now.

Jinyoung turned his back when Jaebum called him. “Where are you going?”

“I’m going to tell them that we will be having an urgent meeting because you’re not satisfied with their works.” Jinyoung said while facing Jaebum.

“Aren’t you going to pick up all those papers?” Jaebum pointed the papers on the floor.

Jinyoung looked at the paper then back to Jaebum. “You made that mess sir so you should pick it up.”

Jaebum looked at Jinyoung in disbelief. Jinyoung just shrugged and walked out from the room.

 

It’s almost 8PM when the meeting finally finished. Jinyoung forgot about his dinner with Mark. He grabbed his phone when reached his desk, he gasped when he looked at his phone. 16 missed calls and 10 messages from Mark.

“Are you okay?” Jaebum asked. He was approaching to his office when he heard the younger gasped.

“Ah yes yes, I’m fine. Ahm, I really need to go now. Do you want something sir?” Jinyoung said as he clean his table.

“No. Wait, why are you in a hurry?” Jaebum was confused in his actions.

“I really have to go now sir.” Jinyoung didn’t wait for Jaebum to answer as he run to the elevator.