Our Little Angel

Still Believe

It has been 2 weeks since Jinyoung arrived in LA, he wasn’t really supposed to be here. Why? It is because when he was about to go inside the boarding area, he suddenly changed his mind.

 

*FLASHBACK*

“Jinyoung what’s wrong?” Jaebum asked when he realized Jinyoung suddenly stopped.

“I-I can’t Jaebum.” Jinyoung muttered.

“What? Don’t tell me that you’re going to back out?”

Jinyoung take a step back and his eyes started to welled up with tears. “I can’t leave him. I can’t leave Mark, Jaebum.”

Jaebum sighed. “Jinyoung he doesn’t even come here to stop you. If he really love you, he would be here right now but where is he?!”

“But –“

“No buts Jinyoung! Come on, let’s go inside.” Jaebum said as he dragged Jinyoung inside.

 

Two days after they arrived, they’ve met their client to some sign contracts. Jinyoung was shocked when they told him that instead of staying in LA for 2 years, they made it into 3 years and they promised to double his salary. Jinyoung hesitate to sign the contract at first, but what can he do? His already there, so he did sign it anyways. Since Jinyoung is Jaebum’s responsibility, he told the younger that they need to be together always which means Jinyoung will be living with Jaebum under the same roof.

“Jinyoung dinner is ready!” Jaebum called the younger that’s busy doing something in the living room.

Jinyoung stood up and walked towards the dining table, he saw Jaebum already sitting there so he sat across the older.  He only took 3 bites of his food before he slowly pushed the plate away from him.

Jaebum looked at him as he raised his eyebrows. “Why did you stop eating?”

“I can’t taste anything and I’m not really hungry.”

“You’re not hungry? But you didn’t eat anything since this morning.”  Jaebum said.

Jinyoung just shrugged and stood up. “I’m tired. I’m going to sleep now.”

Jaebum just looked at Jinyoung who went to his room. The younger was very moody these past few days, sometimes he loves to eat always but sometimes he hate it. Jaebum also hear barfing sounds from the bathroom every morning but whenever he asked the younger, Jinyoung will always say that he ate food that his stomach didn’t like.

 

Ever since Jinyoung left, Mark locked himself inside his room. He never get out from the room to eat, Jackson will only knocked on his door and leave the food tray in his doorstep. Mark kept the key with him so that Jackson can’t open the door. Jackson and Bambam were really worried, thinking that Mark will do something stupid inside. Jackson can’t handle it anymore, wailing over Jinyoung’s departure to LA for 2 weeks is already too much. As a best friend, he needs to stop Mark. He needs to do something to get Mark back to his life instead of locking inside his room forever.

“Mark?” Jackson called as he knocked Mark’s room. “Mark? Mark I will break this door if you’re not going to open it!”

“Jackson hyung, please calm down.” Bambam said as he tries to stop Jackson.

Jackson shook his head. “No Bam, he needs to get out from this room right now!”

He took a few steps backward, ready to kick the door. “Mark! I’m going to kick this ing door now!”

3

2

1

Jackson ran and was about to kick the door when it suddenly open, revealing Mark who perfectly dressed up. Instead of kicking the door, Jackson accidently launched himself to the older and they fall down on the floor with a loud thud, where Jackson was topping Mark under him.

“What the hell Jacks, get off!” Mark said angrily as he pushed Jackson away from him.

Jackson stood up and offered a hand to help Mark stand but the older just gave him a death glare before standing up.

“Why are you perfectly dressed up? Where are you going?” Jackson asked as he looked at Mark fixing and wiping his clothes.

“I’m going to Peniel’s café, I still had a lot of things to do.” Mark answered.

Jackson nodded his head. “So you’re brain is already functioning right now huh? I thought you will stay inside that room until Jinyoung come back.”

Mark sighed when he heard Jinyoung’s name. It’s the last thing that he wants to hear right now. “Jackson, stop mentioning his name. I don’t want to talk about him anymore.”

Jackson murmurs a small sorry before following Mark out of the room then went to the kitchen.

“Mark hyung, tomorrow is the opening of the coffee shop. You should come hyung, we will be having a party after business hours.” Bambam happily said as he placed their breakfast on the table.

“Oh sure, Bammie. I will come.”  Mark beamed to the younger and started to eat his breakfast with Jackson.

“Hyung…” Bambam called as he sat in front of the older.

Mark hummed.

“Are you alright now?”

Mark paused for a while, he sighed before he continued to eat. Jackson gave his boyfriend an intense glare before shaking his head.

“Sorry hyung…” Bambam apologized and he looked down.

Mark lifted his head and gave Bambam a comforting smile. “It’s okay Bammie, I’m fine now. I realized that even if I locked myself inside that room, nothing will change. I started to accept everything that happened, I need to move on.”

 

 

Jinyoung woke up early, he looked at the clock on the table beside his bed and it reads 5AM in the morning. He was about to lie down and go back to sleep when he suddenly felt like throwing up. He covered his mouth with his hand and ran outside his room and went to the bathroom. Jaebum was drinking water in the kitchen at that time, when he saw Jinyoung suddenly came out from his room and ran to the bathroom.

Jinyoung crouched down in front of the toilet bowl and started throwing up. After he threw everything inside his stomach, he wiped his mouth and stood up flashing the toilet bowl before exiting the bathroom. He was startled when he saw Jaebum leaning on the wall beside the door.

“What are you doing here?” Jinyoung asked.

“I saw you coming out from your room and ran to the bathroom. What’s wrong? Are you alright?” Jaebum said as he stands in front of the younger.

Jinyoung gently pushed him aside and walked pass the older. “I’m fine. I just ate something that my stomach didn’t like.’”

Jaebum sighed and followed the younger to the kitchen. “Jinyoung you’ve been throwing up this past few days.”

Jinyoung frowned and turned to looked at Jaebum. “How did you know?”

“Because I always hear some weird sounds coming from the bathroom.” Jaebum said as he crossed his arms. “It’s not normal anymore Jinyoung. I think you should go see the doctor.” Jaebum suggested.

“I hate hospitals.”

Jinyoung walked towards the refrigerator when he suddenly felt dizzy. He just ignored it and opened the refrigerator to get some water. His head started pounding and he placed his free hand to massage his temple. He was about to leave the kitchen and proceed to his room to continue sleeping when he realized everything started spinning around and then everything went black.

 

 

Jinyoung slowly opened his eyes, he looked at the surroundings before his eyes landed on a person who’s sleeping beside him while placing his head on Jinyoung’s hospital bed. Jaebum stirred in his sleep, when he felt something was moving, he lifted his head and he saw Jinyoung trying to sit on the bed and he immediately help the younger settle himself.

“How did I ended up here?” Jinyoung asked.

“You fainted.” Jaebum simply answered.

The door suddenly creaked open and they saw the Doctor come inside.

Jaebum stood up and bowed to the doctor before asking. “What happened to him? Is he okay? ”

The doctor just smiled at them. “Actually I have here the results of why Mr. Park suddenly fainted.” He said and he looked at Jinyoung before he continued speaking. “Jinyoung, you should take care of your body from now on. You must get a lot of rest and lots of healthy foods and you must stay away from the things that made you stress, it’s not good for you.”

“I’m not dying right?” Jinyoung asked and that made the doctor laughed.

“No, of course not.” The doctor said as he shook his head and smiled. “Okay, I’ll be honest to you. You’re already 1 month pregnant that’s why you need to take care of your body and the baby is going to be fine.”

Jinyoung stiffened, mouth hang open as he tried to process everything he heard just now.