Our Future

Still Believe

Mark and Jinyoung went to that somewhere that the older kept on talking about. Jinyoung was confused when Mark brought him to an empty land lot. He kept on looking around but the place was just empty.

“Mark, what are we doing here?” Jinyoung asked.

Mark smiled. “This is what I want to show you.”

“This? An empty lot?” Jinyoung raised one of his eyebrows.

Mark nodded.

“Mark what kind of game is this again? It’s an empty lot. What are we trying to do here?” Jinyoung complaint.

Mark made his way behind him and wrapped his arm around Jinyoung’s waist while he put his chin on the younger’s shoulder.

“This lot was owned by my late father.” Mark stated. “Before he passed away, he brought me here and he gave this lot to me as his last birthday gift. He told me that this is the place where I’m going to build my future together with the one I love. That’s why I brought you here.”

“We will going to build our future here? What does it mean?” Jinyoung doesn’t know what Mark really meant.

Mark smiled as he nodded his head.

“This is where we are going to build our own home Jinyoung.”

Jinyoung widened his eyes. “Our home?”

Mark nodded.

“You mean, we are going to build our house here?” Jinyoung asked in disbelief.

Mark nodded his head again.

“Oh. My. God. Really?”  Jinyoung turned around and face his fiancé.

Mark laughed. “Yes, do you like it? It was surrounded by nature and I remember you said it one time that you like to live in this kind of place.”

Jinyoung happily nodded and he hugged the older so tight. “You don’t know how happy I am right now. Thank you so much Mark.”

“I’m so glad you liked it.” Mark smiled.

Jinyoung pulls away and he looked at Mark. “I need to tell mom about this.”

“She already knew.” Mark chuckled.

Jinyoung pouted. “Why it’s mom who should always knew first?”

Mark pecked Jinyoung’s lips. “It is because she is your mother and I always asked her for some advices.”

Jinyoung was still pouting.

Mark sighed. “Jinyoung, don’t you know that I’m trying to hold myself here? But if you kept on pouting like that I swear I will really drag you to the nearest hotel.”

Jinyoung hit Mark’s chest. “Ewww, ert!”

Mark laughed at him. Jinyoung just stared at the older. Mark stopped laughing when he saw that Jinyoung was staring at him.

“What?” he asked.

Jinyoung didn’t answer him. He just lean his head until their faces were just only an inch away. Jinyoung looked at Mark’s plump lips then back to the elder’s eyes.

Mark’s heart was beating so fast right now that the younger can almost hear it. He can’t handle Jinyoung being this close to him and the worst part was that Jinyoung was looking at him with those y eyes.

“W-what are you t-trying to do?” Mark stuttered.

“Kiss you?”

And with that, Jinyoung crashed their lips. Mark gasped with the sudden action of the younger. It’s the first time that Jinyoung initiated for a kiss. He can see that the younger closed eyes and feel the kiss. Jinyoung’s soft lips moving against his. Mark slowly closed his eyes and returns it. His hands were gripping at the younger’s waist while Jinyoung’s arms wrapped around Mark’s neck. The kiss was so sweet that both of their hearts surging.

Jinyoung pulls away and bumped their foreheads and he smiled at the older.

Their lovely moment was cut when Jinyoung’s phone suddenly rang. Jinyoung pulls away and he looked at his phone. Mark saw the caller’s name and he was right, it was Jaebum.

“See? I told you, that idiot will call you.” Mark was annoyed.

Jinyoung canceled the call and shoved his phone back to his pocket but the phone rang again. Jinyoung picked it up and answer it but Mark was quick enough as he grabbed the phone from the younger’s hand.

“Hello Jaebum what do you want?” Mark asked.

Jinyoung was trying to get his phone from Mark but the older held both of his hands.

“Don’t you know that we’re in the middle of doing something? And you are just disturbing us!” Mark smirked and ended the call.

Jinyoung widened his eyes as he heard what Mark was talking about. Mark just smiled and hand him back his phone.

“What the hell was that Mark?” Jinyoung asked.

“I was just teaching him a lesson baby.” Mark winked at the younger.

Jinyoung groaned. Why did he even agree to marry this crazy guy huh?

 

Mark grabbed Jinyoung’s wrist and dragged him. He brought the younger to the place where they can ride a cable car.

Jinyoung looked at the building. “What are we doing here?”

“We’re going to Namsan Tower and we’re going to ride a cable car.” Mark happily said.

“What?! No! You know I’m afraid of heights right? If you really want to go to that tower, just go by yourself.” Jinyoung started to walk away.

“Baby please…” Mark pleaded with his puppy eyes, he knows that he younger would easily agree. “It’s the only time that I can be with you.”

Jinyoung sighed. “Mark, just go to another place okay? I promise to accompany you. I can’t risk my life riding in that cable car.”

Mark held Jinyoung’s hands and he looked at the younger. “Baby, I’ve got you.”

Jinyoung looked at the building then to Mark. He saw Mark pouting and making puppy eyes. “Okay fine!”

Mark grinned and he immediately dragged his fiancé inside the building and ride into the cable car. Jinyoung was hugging Mark so tight, his hands were gripping at the shirt of the older and he shut his eyes. Mark wrapped his arms around the younger and caressed Jinyoung’s back while whispering some comforting words. When they finally arrived, Jinyoung immediately pulls himself from the older and get out from the cable car. Mark just laughed and Jinyoung glared at his fiancé.

They roamed around and take some selca’s together. Jinyoung grabbed Mark and they went inside the shop that sold different kinds of love locks. Jinyoung chose a white padlock that has a big heart at the center while Mark chose the red one. Mark paid for it, they sat down at the corner of the shop and started to write some message on their locks.

They went outside and look for a place where they can lock down their padlocks. Jinyoung was first one who hang his padlock on the wall of a terrace attached to Seoul Tower, where the older saw the cheesy message that Jinyoung wrote. Mark smiled as he intertwined his lock with Jinyoung’s.  They smiled as they looked at their love locks and took a photo of it. After locking down their love, they stayed there for a while and waited for the sun to set.

It’s already dark when Mark and Jinyoung arrived home. They saw Mrs. Park in the living room, clutching her chest and panting. The two immediately ran towards her.

Jinyoung caressed Mrs. Park’s back. “Mom what happened? Are you alright?”

“I’m fine Jinyoung.” Mrs. Park gave them a small smile.

“But aunty, you’re panting. It looks like you’re having a hard time to breathe.” Mark said in a worried tone.

Mrs. Park patted their shoulders. “Don’t worry about me, I’m really fine. Maybe I’m just tired. Did both of you already have your dinner?”

Mark and Jinyoung nodded their heads.

“Jackson and Bambam invited us to have a dinner with them.”

Mrs. Park hummed.

“Mom, I think you should take a rest now.” Jinyoung suggested.

Mrs. Park nodded his head and smiled at the two. Mark and Jinyoung wanted to accompany her but she insisted saying that she can handle herself.

Jinyoung looked at his mom as she entered her room.

Jinyoung then shifted his eyes to Mark. “I think she’s hiding something from us.”

Mark nodded his head and hugged Jinyoung. “I know. I can feel it too.”