Confession

Still Believe

Mark closed the door, making his way back to the kitchen and started eating their breakfast that Mrs. Park prepared for them. After eating, he washed his plate and went back to Jinyoung’s door. He sat their and wait for Jinyoung to come out.

It’s already 10AM when Jinyoung came out from his room with swollen eyes. He was startled when he saw Mark sitting in his door step while falling asleep. He crouched down and stared at Mark’s face.

Did he sleep here?

“Finish staring?” Mark suddenly opened his eyes.

Jinyoung was shocked and he fell on his while his eyes still on Mark.

“I thought you would stay in your room forever.” Mark stood up and offered his hand to Jinyoung.

“Why are you here? Why are sleeping outside my room?” Jinyoung ignored Mark’s hand and stood up.

“I was waiting for you to come out from your room last night.” Mark said.

“Really? What for?” Jinyoung mocked and left Mark.

Mark followed the younger to the kitchen. “Jinyoung, I’m sorry.”

“Sorry? I’m sorry?” Jinyoung stopped and face Mark. “I’m afraid that a simple sorry won’t cut anymore.” Jinyoung turned his back and continue walking.

Jinyoung reached the kitchen and Mark grabbed his wrist. “Jinyoung, please listen to me. I know you hate me because of what I said yesterday.”

Jinyoung sighed and turned to face Mark. “Yes! Of course I hate you! Who the hell would be happy when your best friend suddenly told you that he can’t stay with you as his friend anymore because he already had someone that he loved.

                         

Is that someone really important to you more than me Mark? Do you really have to throw away our friendship just for that stupid someone?”

 

Mark can hear that Jinyoung cracked his voice. He bit his lips as he looked at the floor, he doesn’t know what to say.

Do I really have to confess to him right now? What if he rejects me?

Mark lifts his head and he meets Jinyoung’s eyes that were staring at him for the whole time. He was taken a back when he saw the tears’ forming in the younger’s eyes.

“Jinyoung, no, please don’t cry.”  Mark stepped forward and he was about to wipe Jinyoung’s eyes when the younger took a step back and pushed his hands away.

“Don’t touch me. Just go to that stupid someone that you love. I don’t want to see you again.” Jinyoung’s tears finally dropped.

 

He left Mark standing in the kitchen. He doesn’t want the older to see that he was perfectly broken because of the fact that Mark will going to throw away their friendship and abandon him just because of that stupid someone.

He wants to cry. He wants to let go all of the pain he feels inside, so he decided to go to his room and lock his self there until he forgets the older.

Just when he’s about to turn the door knob of his room, he suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist that stopped him from entering his room.

“Don’t go inside. It will take you forever to come out.” Mark said while burying his face to Jinyoung’s nape.

“Then it’s good. I can forget about you just like how you want to forget about me.” Jinyoung said still holding his door knob.

Mark sighed.

“Let me go Mark. Just go to that stupid someone that you love.”  Jinyoung said while sobbing.

Mark tightened his hugged to Jinyoung. He regrets doing this prank slash love confession. He didn’t mean to hurt the younger this much.

“I already did.” Mark said still back hugging Jinyoung.

“What do you mean?” Jinyoung was confused.

So Mark already went to that stupid someone? Then why he’s here? Didn’t he want to abandon me? Who the hell is that stupid someone?!

His thoughts were interrupted when Mark put his lips beside Jinyoung’s ear.

“You’re that someone.”