Meeting You Again

Still Believe

3 years later…

Since that day, Jinyoung decided to move on and just forget everything between him and Mark. He focused on his job and taking care of himself for his baby. During his 7 months of pregnancy, he finally told his mother about it and as what he expected she freaked out because he thought that Jaebum was the father, when he told her that it’s Mark’s child she was overjoyed and she can’t wait to see her grandchild and she pleaded to his mom not to tell Mark about their baby.

Unfortunately, Jinyoung didn’t give Jaebum a chance, but Jaebum never gave up. He continued to pursue the younger and he won’t stop until he gets the younger’s heart. During Jinyoung’s pregnancy, Jaebum always stayed beside Jinyoung and he takes good care of him especially when Jinyoung is craving for some foods. Jinyoung took a pregnancy leave to his job when he reached 6 months of pregnancy it is because Jaebum really kept on nagging him to take a leave and just rest.

When Jinyoung gave birth to his first baby, Jaebum was the one who accompany him and hold his hand inside the emergency room. Jinyoung gave birth to a cute baby boy and Jaebum really treat the baby as his own son. Jinyoung resume working 2 weeks after he gave birth but instead of working in the office he stayed only at the apartment so that he can take care of his baby. He never failed to send money to his mother and he already paid all of his debts except for Jaebum’s because the older won’t accept it no matter what Jinyoung tried to do.

On the other hand, Mark was hired in one of the design company in Korea as their interior designer, after 2 years he got promoted as one of the interior designer director that’s because he always received a compliment from their clients. He also opened a furniture business, besides being an interior designer he can also make a unique design of furniture and his business already reached different countries. Sometimes, his design company will sent him overseas but whenever he will be assign in LA, he always declined it. Without Jinyoung’s knowledge, Mark was the one who paid Jinyoung’s debt to Jackson and Bambam. Mark just told Mrs. Park to keep all the money that Jinyoung has sent to her and just use it for future expenses. Mrs. Park rejected this idea at first but Mark insisted and always told her that this is the only way to thank Mrs. Park for taking care of him since his father left him.

Bambam and Jackson already got married and Mark was the one who paid for the whole wedding reception expenses as his gift for the two. They adopted a baby boy because Bambam is not like Jinyoung who is a carrier but despite of having a baby which is not related to them by blood they still love the baby unconditionally and treat him like their own.

 

“Are you really sure about this Mark?” Jackson asked Mark for the 7th time.

Mark nodded his head while his playing on his phone.

“Mark, what if you’re going to meet—“

“It won’t happen.” Mark cut Jackson.

“What if you –“ Jackson insisted.

“It. Wont. Ha.ppen. Jack. Son. Okay?” Mark said as he glared at his best friend.

“But Mark—“

“Babe will you please shut up?” Bambam was really annoyed with his husband.

Mark chuckled and Jackson looked down.

‘To all passengers travelling to Los Angeles on Flight KE017, please have your boarding passes and passports ready for boarding. Flight KE017 now boarding at gate 21. Thank You.’

“It’s my call, I need to go now.” Mark said as they all stood up.

Bambam hugged Mark and he whispered on Mark’s left ear. “Hyung, if you accidentally saw him there, just call us if you need someone you can talk to okay?”

Mark pulls away and he smiled. “I will, thanks Bammie.”

Jackson walked towards them and he hugged his best friend. “I will miss you man.”

Mark laughed and pulls away from the hug. “I’ll be staying there for 2 days only Jackson, not 2 years.”

Jackson just shrugged. “Whatever man, take good care of your self.”

Mark nodded and he waved at the two before going inside the boarding area.

 

 

Jaebum came home late because of some meetings that he needs to attend, when he entered the apartment he saw Jinyoung sleeping on the couch, papers scattered on the table in front of the younger. Jaebum slowly sat down beside Jinyoung and he kissed the younger’s forehead. The younger stirred in his sleep, he opened his eyes and he saw Jaebum looking at him lovingly.

“Why is my princess sleeping in here?” Jaebum asked Jinyoung in a sweet tone.

“I just fell asleep.” Jinyoung muttered.

“Where is our baby?”

Jinyoung laughed. “He’s only my baby. He’s already sleeping in his room.”

Jaebum wrapped his arms around Jinyoung. “If only you can give me a chance…”

Jinyoung sighed. “Jaebum…”

“Yeah yeah I know I know.” Jaebum said while nodding his head. “Take a rest now, go to your room. Tomorrow let’s buy some toys for him.”

Jinyoung chuckled and he shook his head. “You always spoil him with toys huh?”

 

 

“Baby, you should wear your shoes now.” Jinyoung said as he walked towards his son who is sitting on the couch.

“I already did it umma but I don’t know how to tie my shoe laces.”

Jinyoung shook his head, he crouched down and tie his son’s shoe laces. “You’re already three years old but you still don’t know how to tie your shoe laces?”

Jinyoung looked up and he laughed when he saw his son pouting.

“Are you guys ready? We need to go now.” Jaebum said when he came out from his room.

Jinyoung’s son ran towards Jaebum, he looked up and he opened his arms to Jaebum. “Jaebum appa, carry me.”

Jaebum laughed at this before he lifted him in his arms.

 

 

Mark was walking inside the mall when his phone suddenly rang. “Hello? Oh Jackson, why did you call?”

“Hello Markie, are you in LA now?”

“Yes I’m already in LA, they said I need to rest first but it’s kind of boring so I spent my time roaming around the mall right now.”

“Buy us some souvenirs!”

Mark laughed. “I don’t have money.”

“Shut up Mark! You’re rich now.”

“Okay okay, I will.” Mark smiled and shook his head.

Mark hang up the phone when he saw a toy store, he went inside and bought some toys for Jackson’s son. Mark is on his way out of the toy store when he suddenly bumped into someone, he looked down and he saw a cute little boy that was already sitting on the floor. Mark crouched down and he helped the little boy to stand up.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to bump you.” Mark said as he caressed the little boy’s cheek.

The boy smiled and shook his head. “It’s okay uncle, I didn’t also watched my way.”

Mark smiled at the boy. “What is your name baby?”

“My name is Yugyeom!” The boy happily said.

Mark laughed at Yugyeom’s cuteness. “Where are your parents?”

Yugyeom lifted his head, he looked at the toy store and pointed to it. “They are inside that store.”

Mark turned around and looked at the store before he looked back to Yugyeom. “Then why are you here?”

“Because I saw a beautiful toy on the other store.”

Mark chuckled and before he can speak again, someone called Yugyeom.

“Yugyeom! What are you doing here outside baby?” Jinyoung said as he walked towards his son.

“Umma!” Yugyeom called as he ran to his mom. “I saw a beautiful toy on the other store then I bumped into that uncle and he said sorry to me.” Yugyeom said while pointing to Mark who is still crouching.

Mark stiffened when he heard that voice, he knew that voice. It’s the voice that he was longing to hear and he was longing to see that person again, the one that who owns that beautiful voice. Mark gulps and he slowly stand up, his back still facing Jinyoung and Yugyeom. He takes a deep breath before turning around.

“M-mark?” Jinyoung gasped when he saw Mark. After 3 years, he didn’t expect to see Mark again and he’s even here in LA. What is he doing here?

“Long time no see, Jinyoung. How are you?” Mark said as he smiled at Jinyoung.