A love like this: Chapter 9

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaeng, JungMin, KyuJong, Baby, Leader
 
---
JungMin locked up himself into his and HyungJoon's room. Actually he even banged the door after getting in. The noise was really loud and can be heard from downstairs to where the three was.
 
"HyungJoon, you stay here.. I'll go talk to him."
"Ahh.. HyunJoong-hyung, its okay. Ill--"
"Ill handle him this time.."
"HyunJoong-ah.."
 
Both the baby faces tried to stop their Leader. But HyunJoong already made up his mind. He'll be scolding the stubborn horse, for sure.
 
"Mianhe.." *Im sorry*
"Ahh.. Why?"
"Coz its your birthday.. Instead of celebrating it, we got into this.."
"HyungJoon-ah.."
 
The prince's heart was again racing like before because of their maknae's kind words. Meanwhile, when HyunJoong reached the room where JungMin was, he knocked into it without saying a word.
 
"Go away HyungJoon~ If you want to sleep, sleep in the roof!"
"JungMin-ah.."
"Ehh? HyunJoong.. hyung?"
"Yes.. Open the door."
 
JungMin was surprised to know that the person knocking was HyunJoong (Leader) and not HyungJoon (Baby).. As soon as he learns this, he immediately opened the door. Leader entered the room and started to talk.
 
"Tell me.. do you hate YoungSaeng?"
"What are you talking about?"
"Im I at fault?"
"HyunJoong-ah! Really what is.."
"JungMin-ah!!"
 
Leader got irritated at JungMin's pretend of not knowing what he was talking about. Leaving him with no choice, JungMin answered him.
 
"Yah! I hate him. So what now? Will you hate me on his behalf?"
"You shouldnt be like this, its his birthday today and--"
"I dont care if today's his birthday! It doesnt change anything! Except his age."
"Ahh.. Aigoo.. youre impossible.."
"Its all your fault anyway.."
"What?"
"Making me like you.. You are the impossible one!"
 
Meanwhile, downstairs again.
"Im back!"
"KyuJong-ah! Where have you been?"
"Hmm? Went out to buy these!"
"Cool~ what are those?"
"Groceries, lets have a feast later! YoungSaeng-ah, Saengil Chukha!"
"Ahaha, gomawo Kyu!"
"Say, where's Hyung and JungMin?"
 
Both the Prince and Baby didnt reply on the innocent Kyu's question.
"Hey! I asked you a question!"
"Ahh.. they're at our room.."
"What are they doing there?"
"Probably.. ahh.. arguing?"
"What? What the hell? Why are they b*tching at this moment? Lets stop them!"
"No! They can handle it.. Lets leave them alone for now.. It was an order from Hyung anyways.."
"I wish it hadnt been my birthday today.."
"Huh?"
"So, in that case, maybe this would turn out to be a cheerful day.. Right?"
"What are you talking about?? You and your stupid thoughts!"
"Mianhe.. I just cant take it.. Ill go see them!"
"Ahh! YoungSaeng-ah! You cant!"
 
Baby followed YoungSaeng who ran fast into the room where Leader and JungMin was. KyuJong followed them. And as they reached the room..
 
"How could I possibly greet him, when I HATE HIM?!"
"Dont be so stubborn, step aside your feelings and consider the fact that today's his special day!"
"Heh! What a nice guy you are.. He's so lucky to have you.."
"Of course.. I love him."
"....."
"....."
"....."
"....."
 
Everyone from outside the room heard it loud and clear. Especially the Prince who was the center of their arguments. JungMin facing the doorway saw the three that was in a total shock.
 
"Ehh? What are you doing? Evesdropping us?"
"Ahh.. YoungSaeng-ah.."
"Ahhh.. Umm.. I.."
"You heard it loud and clear right? Yeah, its a surprise confession. Feeling flattered? Well I hope you heard my words too!"
"JungMin-ah!"
"Thank you for being forward.."
"Huh?"
"I didnt believe HyungJoon's words before.. He said you really dont hate me but I know you really do. I can feel it. So thank you.."
"Ahh..."
 
The Prince's tone was like he was about to cry. JungMin despite being frank and mean ended up having a conscience, he felt sorry for him. He really doesnt have the intention of ruining the Prince's birthday. But still, he's in a struggle of saying sorry.
 
"Wh-What a mess.. I cant believe you guys! Hurry up and fix everything! 12 hours left before YoungSaeng's birthday ends."
 
Everyone has been scolded by the center KyuJong. They realized the mess that they had done on their Prince's birthday. JungMin immediately walked out of the room and went somewhere else. Baby followed him to see where he ran off too. He then saw JungMin unpacking the groceries KyuJong bought and started to sort out the recipes that will be used.
 
"JungMin-ah!"
"What?"
"What are you doing?"
"Shut up. Go out and by something for him.."
"Him? You mean.."
"Dont make me say it.."
"Ahaha! Yes! Got it!"
 
So dusk came and everything was set. KyuJong and HyungJoon took YoungSaeng out of the appartment and pretended that this birthday boy doesnt know anything and when he gets inside he'll be surprised by the things they've set. It was pretty much of a stupid act.
 
"SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA!"
 
Party poppers started to pop, streamers also started to swirl around. Everyone was laughing, it was like nothing happened earlier.
 
"YoungSaeng-ah.."
"Ahh.. JungMin.."
"I.. Im...... sorry.."
 
Everyone witnessed the sincere appologize JungMin did, though he was kinda twitching.
"Its alright.. At least everythings fine now."
"Yeah.. Truth is, I dont really...... hate you.. but from today onwards.. Ill be frank and true to my feelings."
"Ehh?"
"I like HyunJoong.. I really do."
 
Everyone was surprised to hear JungMin's sudden declaration of his confession.
 
"So I wont lose to you!"
"JungMin..ah. T___T"
"Haha! Saengil Chukha Hamnida! (^___~)/"
 
It was quite a unique birthday YoungSaeng had. There were lots of arguments, confessions, frank talks and many more things that happened. But in the end, they still followed the meaning of their group name. Double S 501.. 5 Super Stars united as one forever. And from this day onwards, the real story begins..