A love like this: Chapter 30

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaengJungMinKyuJongBabyLeader
 
 
--
Kyu, Baby and Leader just got home from their dancing trip. As they arrived home, Jung Min was on the couch lying while watching an afternoon show.
 
"Yah! Where's our greeting?"
"Ohh.. you guys are back.."
"Err, yeah so any food here?"
"Go check the ref, maybe there are leftovers."
"What?"
"..."
"..."
 
The three just stared at each other as they thought what might be wrong with the moody mal.
 
"Uhh.. JungMin-ah.. are you alright? Do you still feel sick?"
"Maybe.. I guess I'll rest now.. Goodnight.."
"Its still 5:30--"
 
Before Baby could ever remind the time, JungMin immediately went up stairs and went inside their room.
 
"Really.. whats wrong.."
 
HyungJoon has his serious face.
"I dont care if whats wrong.. but this time, Im ing pissed.."
"Yah! HyungJoon-ah!"
 
Baby went outside, leaving Kyu and Leader on that spot. The two wasnt sure of what to do, instead, they just helped out each other in making their dinner.
 
"Its better than nothing.."
"Yeah, Im hungry..."
"Mhm.."
 
Just then..
"Can I help."
 
YoungSaeng suddenly appeared before them. After seeing what the two guys were doing, he wanted to help out but Leader wouldnt let him.
 
"You know how bad you are at cooking right? Why dont you just watch tv."
"How rude! Youre just like JungMin!"
"Yah Leaders right, go ahead and see whats on tv. :)"
"Hmp! >__<"
 
The poor prince has no choice but to do what he has been told. He sat on the couch and watched some boring shows.
 
Hours passed and they already had dinner, but only the 3 of them that is. 
 
JungMin and HyungJoon were too busy with their moods. The was already done eating, the Prince in order to help made himself do the cleaning part.
 
"You sure youre fine doing this alone?"
 
Leader asked knowing that he might break a dish.
"I can do this, you better sleep now Hyung."
"Yeah, goodluck with the cleaning."
 
Leader gently YoungSaeng's head. The Prince immediately got flustered, KyuJong on the other hand came into the kitchen and saw Leader has his hand on Saengie's head, making an awkward situation.
 
"Yah what are you--"
"Its nothing. Ill take a shower.."
 
"Kyu.. Uhm.. Ill take care of the dishes, so you better sleep now. Ill be staying up late."
"With just 5 dishes and 3 glasses you're staying up late? And its only 9, hahaha Saengie youre so cute."
 
KyuJong chuckled after knowing how innocent YoungSaeng is. The Prince just pouted and dragged Kyu out of the kitchen. *cute*
 
"Yah~ just go to our room and sleep! Hmp!"
"Alright. Goodnight!"
"Mhm, goodnight ^_^"
 
And so, YoungSaeng was finally alone washing the dishes. Leader was right, Saengie cant avoid his clumsiness. A glass fell..