A love like this: Chapter 25

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaengJungMinKyuJongBabyLeader
 
---
A new day starts in the 501 apartment.
 
It was already 11:30 and the boys were still in bed, except for our cutest otter prince.
 
"Yahh.. whats with them.."
 
He was at the balcony, gazing at the clear blue sky, waiting for a shooting star to pass by, which was absurd.
 
"*sigh*.. I'll go crazy if I stay here.. better go outside and eat.."
 
Yes, since JungMin hasnt woke up yet, the poor prince wasnt able to have his breakfast. He was like waiting for any of them to wake up for he was too afraid to open the stove and set their house on fire.
 
But just as he leaves the balcony..
 
"Yah! I thought you went out! I opened your room but I only saw KyuJong there."
"Ahh.. I just woke up early.. Did you too?"
"Nahh, I only got up a few minutes ago."
"Ohh.."
 
The Prince's feet got glued on the floor. He wanted to move and start to walk but he was as stiff as a statue. HyungJoon was just there, watching the sky while leaning on the balcony's sliding door with his hair all messed up. Bed hair. When suddenly he notices YoungSaeng stare blankly at him.
 
"Hmm? What? Something wrong?"
"Uhm.. well.. are you.. are you hungry?"
"Yahh! You reminded me of my hunger! Now Im hungry!"
"Mianhe.."
"Aniyo! Hahaha, want to eat outside? JungMin's still asleep."
"Sure."
 
The two went outside and had their brunch. It was a good thing that today's Tuesday, less people are to be seen outside due to work and school. Still, they wore their disguise to avoid paparazzi.
 
"Yah! Am I obvious?"
"No, am I?"
"No! Were perfect! Lets go inside!"
"Mhm. :)"
 
They were having a good time with their perfect disguise. HyungJoon when ordering was changing the pitch of his voice into a high one, YoungSaeng on the other hand did a low one. Still they succeeded in fooling the cashier that they're just ordinary weird costumers.
 
"You know, if only we did this disguise when we were with JaeJoong-hyung, I guess we were able to eat on a good place."
"Mhm.. I guess youre right.. But at least we get to taste the good ramyen halmeoni had. :)"
"Arraso.. :)" *I understand*
 
5 minutes later, the waitress arrived at their table and served the food they ordered. Again, as they said thank you, their voice pitches were funny.
 
"Gomawooo.."
"Ahh, mhm.."
 
The waitress was freaked out to serve such weird costumers, but still he was impressed by their cool hair and body built.
 
"Yah, did she noticed us? she's looking this way."
"Dont look! We'll be found out if you keep on staring at them. >__<"
 
As they were eating, Baby couldnt help but to compare the food to JungMin's recipe.
 
"Yah.. I hate the way they make this.. They need to add more salt, just like how JungMin makes this."
"Really? But I like it this way.."
"Yah! Its tastier that way. Oh well, I just like his cookings."
 
HyungJoon despite disliking the food, he still continued to eat. YoungSaeng was just eating slowly, and kept on making glances on Baby. He thought how cute Baby was when eating.
 
"Hmm? Something wrong?"
"Huh? Ohh, uhm, nothing's wrong.."
"Really? I feel like youre staring at me the whole time. Hahaha, strange."
"Ohh, hahahaha."
"Well am I cute? :D"
"Huh?"
 
With Baby's cute way of questioning the prince, he wasnt able to speak out very well.
 
"Well.. yes.. you are.. c..cute.."
 
He was looking down, pouting as he reaches his last word. His voice was also fading. Imagine how cute YoungSaeng could be.
 
"Wahahaha, how cute! What are you blushing for? Haha!"
"Well.. You were asking me. Haha.."
"Youre too honest. :))"
">////<"
 
A few minutes later, after eating outside, they decided to head back home. The three guys might be looking for them already.
 
"Yahh! Were have you been??"
"Ohh, I asked YoungSaeng to go outside with me, since YOU GUYS were still dreaming!"
"I slept late! Cant be help.. So have you two eaten?"
"Yeah! We're full! We ate food tastier than yours! >:))"
"Err.. Shut up and just watch TV."
 
YoungSaeng who was just watching them fight, thought how perky they are.
 
"I thought you liked JungMin's food better than the ones at the--"
"SHHH! He'll hear you! Hahaha."
"Why?"
"Im just teasing him, Of course he cooks better. XD"
"Ohh.. ahaha"
"YoungSaeng-ah.."
"Hmm?"
"Can I tell you something.. that you'll keep as a secret? Just between the two of us?"
"Ahh.. s..sure.. What is it?"
"I'll tell you later."
"Oh, Okay. :)"
 
YoungSaeng wasnt sure of the feelings he should have at the moment. Whether should he be excited, or be frightened to hear something that could affect him? Who knows, the shy otter Prince was just looking forward to it.