A love like this: Chapter 14

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaengJungMinKyuJongBabyLeader
 
--
"Yahh~ No ones answering, meaning there is! Hahaha, lets start off with Leader HyunJoong!"
"Ahh.."
 
Leader was asked first by the host.
"I.. dont have a girlfriend.. But I would like to have some special someone."
Leader's fans gone wild after hearing his words.
 
"Really? Wow! This is really interesting.. Well, how is she going to be special to you?"
"Well.. Lets just say that if she's gonna be wild and rough."
"Wow~ So HyunJoong likes those girls! What do you expect from SS501's 4D leader?"
 
Kyu who was eagerly listening and thought how HyunJoong reversed YoungSaeng's attitude so he wouldnt be obvious. Much to his annoyance.
 
"Yah! JungMin-shi! Its your turn! Do you want a special girl?"
"Ahhh.."
 
It was a surprise question that JungMin received. He wasnt even ready to answer any question. But he has to act normal as possible.
 
"Haha, Of course I do!"
"So, can you describe what kind of girl she is?"
"Well.. She should be different.."
"Ehh? Different?"
"I'll like HER if she'll love me back.. The kind of person who'll never hurt me.."
 
As JungMin was saying this, Leader thought that that was a message for him.
"But it still depends.. If I love her that much.. and she doesnt have the same feelings.. I'll still love her back.."
 
JungMin's sweet words touched many girls heart at the studio, even the ones watching at home.
 
"How sweet, do you think theirs a chance that she will fall in love with you?"
"That.. I dont know."
 
JungMin remained sweet and calm. After that very question, they had a short break. Everyone went to the backstage and had a little rest for their appearance later.
 
"HyunJoong-ah.. Come here."
"Yes sir?"
"Thank you for bringing up their moods."
"Sir?"
"I know you did it on purpose.. You didnt let me down. Thank you."
"Ahh.. Mhm. Your Welcome."
 
HyunJoong saw how thankful their manager was to him. He then realized that how his group behaved at first was kinda sudden.
 
"Yahh~ Whats with you guys? Were on TV and yet the way you act is a bit off."
"I cant keep up with this act anymore.. Ill go home.. Tell them I suddenly got sick.."
"Yah! JungMin-ah!"
"JungMin! Where are you--"
"Are you gonna run away again??"
 
Just as JungMin was about to leave, YoungSaeng's words stopped him.
"What do you mean by running away?"
"I meant your being like this in this kind of situation. You should be more positive and look forward!"
"Yah! Yah! Yah! Who do you think is at fault why Im down at this moment?!"
"Why? Am I to be blamed?"
"Yes! you--"
"JungMin.."
 
Leader interfered him. Leaving JungMin with nothing to do but to stop since it was an order from HyunJoong. The break ends and they have to go on stage already, JungMin who was about to leave suddenly changed his mind and went on the stage.
 
"And now were back! Gentlemen, let us continue from where we had stopped. Lets go with KyuJong-shi~ how is your special someone?"
"My.. special someone.."
 
Kyu had a hard time completing his words, it was like the cat got his tongue. All he ever did was to stare at YoungSaeng which made the Prince worry for him. The host noticed where he was staring and started a joke.
 
"Yahh! KyuJong-shi! Dont tell me your special someone is YoungSaeng?"
 
The fangirls started to yell again since they enjoy those kind of things which is basically called BROMANCE.
 
"I noticed that you kept on staring at the Prince, are you falling for him?"
"H-HUH?!"
 
The innocent Kyu started to turn red because of the host teasing him. The fans were laughing at how KyuJong reacts.
 
"I.. I just thought that.. A.. A girl version of.. YoungSaeng.. would be nice.."
"Eh?"
 
Kyu without even knowing what he was saying started to blurt out things that would make things even more obvious.
 
"Hahaha, what a funny KyuJong we have here! See girls? You have to be a Princess first before you can get KyuJong-shi's heart."
"Haha.. y-yeah.."
 
Good thing the host was slow enough to get the point. Some lucky KyuJong.
 
"Now the Prince! How is she gonna be?"
"Ahh.. well.."
 
YoungSaeng is really bad at answering surprise questions such as this. So the host just change the question for him.
"Well, lets be different, if your the Prince, who's the Princess?"
"Uhm.. That.. well.. That has to be every girl.."
 
The crowd of girls gone wild again, while the shy Prince just gave them a sweet smile. Now, it was HyungJoon's turn to talk. He was preparing himself earlier so for now, he's ready.
 
"I would like her to be charismatic, y, funny, talkative, outgoing...."
 
It took Baby time before he could ever finish the qualities he wants for his special someone. But the fans still listened to him hoping that he states one trait that match theirs.
 
"Ah.. ahahaha, so thats what SS501's maknae wants for a girl."
"Yeah, haha."
 
As the host was talking to the fans, the pretty Mal who was sitting beside Baby suddenly faced him and asked him something.
 
"Finished describing me? -___-"
"Eh? Uhhm.. hehe.. yeah?"
 
The whole member were dead tired of the continuous questions the host was giving them. In their mind, they really wanted to go home. 45 minutes passed and the show was about to end. But before anything else, they were requested to perform one song number to end the show. They chose to sing Green Peas, which was very soothing to hear. Everyone was enjoying the music and even sings along.
 
"Thank you~"
"Yaayy!"
"Thank you Double S oh gong il~! Thank you everyone! Goodbye~!"
 
The show finally ended, and they immediately went back home..