A love like this: Chapter 35

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaengJungMinKyuJongBabyLeader
 
---
The 3 arrived home. JungMin and HyungJoon was still having a hangover after their long cry session. As they arrived at the apartment, the two members left rushed into them.
 
"Yah! JungMin-ah are you alright?"
"Mmm.. Im fine but how did you.."
"We heard it from HyunJoong.."
"So.. that means.."
"Yeah.. we know it."
 
There was a sudden pause and a moment of silence.
 
"But.. this doesnt mean goodbye right?"
 
The cute and innocent Saengie asked as he slighlty lifts his head up to see his former band members.
 
"You know I hate goodbyes.."
"Me too.."
"Me three.."
 
Leader went inside and sat on the couch.
 
"We still have a week together.. So lets cherrish them."
"A week huh? I wish it wont end too soon."
"Yeah.."
 
As what may be expected, everyone was down.
 
Hours passed and they were about to sleep. But YoungSaeng couldnt just help himself so he went to the Balcony and had his thoughts work there.
 
Kyu who was left in their room was too concerned over the cute Prince, so he also made himself go there.
 
"Yah.. what are you doing here."
"Ahh.. Kyu Im sorry, did you come here to see me?"
"Yeah.. Im worried about you."
"Thank you.. Its just that... I cant imagine us leaving the company. Its so sad.."
"Yeah.."
 
The two sat on a wooden couch-like which faces the moon scenery.
 
"Kyu.."
"Hmm?"
"Can I lean my head on your shoulders?"
"Ahh.. S-sure.. Go ahead."
 
Saengie had his way and rested his cute head onto the blushing Kyu.
 
"Are you sure youre alright? If youre cold we can go back."
"No.. Im fine.. Lets stay like this for a while."
"As you wish.."
 
Silence surrounded the past few minutes.. Until Saengie brought up his own feelings.
 
"You know.. Im really saddened about everything.."
"Me too.."
"But you know Kyu.."
"Mm?"
"Its true that I will feel very miserable if the 5 of us will go on our own ways.. but what will cause all my depression is knowing the fact that Ill never be with you 24/7."
"Eh?"
 
Kyu faced Saengie.. He saw from a lower view that the Prince was blushing.
 
"Me too.. It only hurts when you think further."
"But I cant help myself.. Kyu not being with me anymore is like a big part of my life being torn away.."
"Yah.. Saengie-ah, isnt that alittle bit--"
 
KyuJong stopped. He heard a small silent sob in his shoulder. As he faces the Prince once again, he saw him crying.
 
"YoungSaeng-ah.. are you alright."
"I wont always be with my bestfriend anymore.."
 
Eh? Kyu thought how stupid he was.. Always assuming things. He didnt bother what he had heard and once again asked if YoungSaeng was alright.
 
He wasnt answering. Which indicates that the poor cute Prince was now already asleep.
 
"Yah.. Dont sleep in the middle of a conversation. Hehe.."
 
KyuJong chuckled.
"Bestfriend huh?"
 
"But you know.. You made me very happy... With all those words you had said, I feel like loving you even more."
 
As Kyu views Saengie's cute face, he wasnt able to help himself.
 
"YoungSaeng.. Saranghae.."
 
He faced sidewards, shifted his love's face upward to see it, every single moment was precious for KyuJong. Little by little he was closing the distance between their faces.. Until it reached its purpose.
 
Finally.. under the bright shining moonlight..
 
they kissed.