A love like this: Chapter 34

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaengJungMinKyuJongBabyLeader
 
---
 
"JungMin-ah!"
 
He felt that he was being called. JungMin was still unconscious.
 
"JungMin-ah! Yah! Mal!!"
 
He got irritated with the continuous voice he was hearing.
 
"Saranghae-yo~"
 
"SHUT UP HYUNGJOON!"
"I knew you would wake up with that trick."
 
JungMin was now awake and wondering where he was. He saw himself lying on a bed with HyungJoon on his side. He suddenly remembers where he and Leader left.
 
"Yah! Where's hyung?"
"He's outside. Really whats wrong with you? Leader rushed you to this nearby hospital and called at home. Lucky I was there to answer it."
 
JungMin was just staring at Baby while he explains himself.
 
"You werent told.. were you?"
"Huh?"
"I mean, Hyung didn't tell you?"
"Tell what?"
 
Obviously, Baby was clueless. JungMin was having his dilemma if it would be alright to tell him the big bad news. But he then realized that Baby has a weak and soft heart. He might cry everything out.
 
"Ah.. its nothing. Forget it."
"Seriously.. You guys are acting weird. Even Hyung. When I saw him here, he didnt bother looking at me, he just told me what room you were at."
"Ohh.."
 
JungMin's reaction didnt satisfy Baby. He wanted a clear explanation of everything.
 
"Is it something that I should know?"
"Huh? What are you saying.. its none of your bussiness--"
"How so?"
"Uhh.."
 
JungMin was out of words.. He couldnt help but to mumble leaving Baby angry.
 
"Stop lying.."
"You sure you wanna know?"
"Hyung!" *Older brother*
"Yah.. JungMin-ah are you alright?"
 
Leader came in and touched JungMin's forehead, seeing if he caught a cold while waiting for him outside the DSP building..
 
"Yah.. If you do that I--"
"Pathetic.."
"Hmm?"
"Tss.. Aigoo."
"You jealous?"
"Wha-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??"
"I just asked, you're so defensive."
"Err.."
 
JungMin himself realized that he was the only one who knows Baby's love for him.
 
"So.. I want to know everything.. What caused JungMin to faint? What makes you so serious? Hyung! As the Leader we know you have the biggest responsibilty but if you cant handle it by yourself, always remember that we're still here.."
 
Leader faced the demanding Baby.
 
"The question is.. will you guys still be there if I need you?"
"Huh?"
"HyungJoon, its hard to tell you this of all the members.."
"What do you mean?"
"We're.. we're getting separated.."
"Huh?"
"Its hard for me to know the truth, especially when it came from the manager, then there's no doubt that its 100% true."
"We're.. separating?"
"Yes.. the contract we had in DSP.. Its over.."
"Why.. why so soon??"
"It wasnt soon.. time just flied too fast."
"Then does that mean.. our apartment.."
"Yes.. its being surrendered back to the owner."
"No.. JungMin-ah!"
 
Baby faced JungMin, he was like a lost puppy trying to have JungMin's attention.
 
"I dont want to get separated! This.. this is a joke! I need you guys! I dont want to--"
 
Before Baby ever knew it, tears already fell. He was already stammering.
"HyungJoon! Stupid.. I tried my best not to cry.. but you.. you cried so easily.. I hate you.."
 
The two wept in tears. Thinking that they no longer can be called SS501, made them even sadder.