A love like this: Chapter 20

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaengJungMinKyuJongBabyLeader
 
--
It took YoungSaeng time before he could ever answer KyuJong's question.
 
"W-what do you mean? O-of course I like you too Kyu."
 
KyuJong just grinned then looked up to see the clear morning sky.
 
"Really? I knew it. You do like me. ^_^"
"Ahh.. Mhm.."
"Yahh! Im not mad at you anymore! Lets go home!"
"Sure.."
 
The Prince was still confused. He began to wonder what KyuJong's question was all about. He wasnt sure about.
 
'Whats wrong with Kyu.. Of course I like him..'
YoungSaeng thought while staring at KyuJong's back while walking.
 
"Yah! Hurry up! Im hungry! XD"
"Ahh! Yea!"
 
They already arrived home. They went to the kitchen and saw their food covered with foil so it wont get spoiled.
 
"Wow, what a nice thing for JungMin to do."
"Yeah. :)"
"Lets eat!"
 
Time passed and it was already 1:45, they have to go to their dance rehearsal since they will be shooting a new Music Video soon enough. 30 minutes later, they already arrived at the dance studio.
 
"Yah, lets start."
 
After 5 dances, they decided to have a break. A long break declared by Leader.
 
"HyunJoong-ah.."
"Hmm?"
"Have a moment?"
"Always.."
 
The two went outside and had their talk. JungMin who drank too much water before they started the rehearsal had to take a leak.
 
"Yahh~ Be right back! The comfort room seems to be far from here."
"Sure."
 
Leaving both YoungSaeng and HyungJoon alone in the room. Because of too much practice, the Prince got tired and had to drink water, but to his surprise, the tumbler he prepared specially for himself was left on their apartment. So he has nothing to do but to continuously drink his own saliva. Poor Prince.
 
"Yah! Whats wrong with you?"
"Huh? Uhm, nothing.."
"Really?"
 
HyungJoon was holding a big tumbler which was obviously cold. It was so big that everyone could share from it. HyungJoon noticed that YoungSaeng was staring at his tumbler as if he wants to eat it.
 
"Yah! Do you have your water?"
"Ahh.. Uhm.. Unfortunately.. I left it.. :("
"Hahaha! You knew we will have a long hour of dancing and you left your water. Hahaha!"
"Mianhe.. :("
"Yah! Yah! You can drink from mine! I know your thirsty. :)"
"Huh?"
"Its alright. :D"
 
Baby handed YoungSaeng his big tumbler full of cold water. YoungSaeng couldnt resist since he was that thirsty. After drinking, he realized something..
 
"Uhm.. Did you.. drink from here?"
"Huh? Of course I did, its mine. Why?"
"YOU DID??"
"Yahh! Dont get all disgusted with me! I dont have rabies!"
 
After realizing this, the Prince turned red and started to cover his face.
 
"Are you alright? Do I really have rabies??"
"A-aniyo!"
"Yah! YoungSaeng-ah! There's nothing wrong with it!"
"You dont understand.. >///<"
"What is it that I dont understand?"
"Indirect.."
"Indirect?"
 
HyungJoon was really confused with YoungSaeng's weird actions. Until he fully understood what the Prince was talking about.
 
"Indirect kiss?"