A love like this: Chapter 12

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaeng, JungMin, KyuJong, Baby, Leader
 
--
"I--"
"What! They made here first! Told you!"
"As if I know where they run off to! Stupid HyungJoon."
"Again?! Calling me stupid!"
"You guys couldve waited for us."
 
KyuJong was interrupted by the three other members. He was already at the peak of saying something controversial to the Prince.
 
"Oh~ sorry, we thought you guys would take long."
"Yah! YoungSaeng-ah! Next time ask us."
"Mianhe.."
"No.. I dragged him here. He was supposed to be waiting for you guys but I just cant come here alone.. Im scared. Hehehehe~"
"Lame excuse. O_O"
"Eh? Yah~ JungMin-ah~ XD"
 
All of them already went to their respective bags and got their clothes. YoungSaeng who was silently listening to KyuJong's words earlier suddenly had the feeling of wanting to hear what it is.
 
"KyuJong-ah.. Uhmm, earlier.. What was it that you wanted to say?"
"Ahh.."
 
KyuJong who was asked bluntly by the Prince suddenly remembers the scene and started to blush.
 
"Ahhh.. What I wanted to say was.. I.. I also liked the shirt you picked for me~ Hahaha!"
"Ohh, hahaha. So thats it. Glad you like it."
"Yeah, of course. ^_^"
 
On the other side, JungMin got his outfit and showed it to HyunJoong.
"Hyung~ look, is this alright?"
"Hmm? I guess.. Im not really good at your fashion."
"Yahh~ but what do you think about it?"
"Its good, you look cute. :)"
"Wha--Really? ^////^ XD"
 
Just by hearing Leader compliment him makes the pretty mal out of himself. Leader saying he's cute made him really happy. Everyone could see the cute and sweet smile on JungMin's face.
 
"Park JungMin-shi! President of the Horse club in Korea! Whatever you wear makes you still look like a horse. =____="
 
Baby seeing this scene made him super jealous and started to mock the JungMin who was in a bliss moment.
 
"Yahhh! Didnt you hear me?? Park JungMin!"
"I think I should wear this outfit all the time.."
Still, JungMin's thoughts were still about Leaders words, making him ignore HyungJoon's mocking.
 
"JungMin-ah!!! Wake up! MAL! MAL! MAL! MAL!" *Mal means horse*
"^_____^"
"Yahh! HyungJoon-ah! Youre too loud!"
"KyuJong-ah! Look at JungMin! He's suffering brain damage!"
"Hmmm.. Brain damage huh? Horses dont have that! HyungJoon-ah! Lets wake him up! >:)"
"MALMALMALMALMALMALMALMALMAL.....MALMALMALMAL!"
 
KyuJong and HyungJoon were continuously calling JungMin a horse, as they were doing this, Kyu sits on JungMin's lap and slaps him, Baby who's beside JungMin kept on poking him. As JungMin regains conciousness, both were like ready to be killed.
 
"YAH! YAH! YAH! YAAAHHHH! Whats the meaning of abusing me??! You retards!"
"Wahahahahaha! Mal's back!"
"Nyahahahahahahaha!"
 
The three perky dudes were having their own scene while YoungSaeng and Leader were left watching them.
 
"Hahaha, silly guys."
"Hmm, yeah. :)"
"I never see you do stuffs like that."
"Eh? Uhmm, Im just not to active like them."
"Really? Why dont you try?"
"Hmm? Uhm.. I want to but I dont know what to do."
"Pfft--Hahaha, you dont know what to do you say. Hahahaha."
"Yahh! Whats so funny about that.."
 
YoungSaeng pouted as Leader was laughing at him. Everyone knows how HyunJoong laugh so you could already imagine by now how red he is.
 
"HyunJoong-ah! Youre already turning red!"
"Hahahaha.. sorry.. I just cant.. Hahaha.. help it.."
"Please dont laugh.. I really dont know what to do."
"Ahh.. Uhm, sorry. So... you're really having a hard time being perky like them?"
"Mhm.."
 
Leader noticed that YoungSaeng was kinda down because of him laughing at his weakness. He feels sorry for him. Leader knows he is at fault.. So he does something to cheer him up.
 
"But you know.. I like you this way."
"Eh?"
"I like the quiet, simple and shy YoungSaeng the most."
"HyunJoong-ah.."
"You dont have to be perky like them.. Be yourself."
"I guess your right.."
"See? ^_^"
"But, I still think everyone will love me if Ill be more--"
"At this state everyone already loves you.. I myself, love you.."
"Ahh.."
 
To YoungSaeng.. it was already like Leader's second confession. HyunJoong's second surprise confession.