A love like this: Chapter 23

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaengJungMinKyuJongBabyLeader
 
--
"OH MY GOD~ I thought only HyunJoong Oppa was here!!" *Elder brother, fangirling*
"YAHH! Its KYUJONG OPPA and YOUNGSAENG OPPA!!!"
"GOD THEY'RE SO HANDSOME!"
"OPPPPAAAAAA!"
 
Both KyuJong and YoungSaeng didnt know what to do after the formation of a fangirls crowd around them.
 
"Ahh.. An.. annyong haseyo.." *Hello*
 
Before the two could ever say anything else, both HyunJoong and JaeJoong went closer and asked an apology to the fans since they need to go.
 
"Yahh~ Noona, my apologies but we better head off. ;)"
 
JaeJoong confronted the fangirls. When they reached the other hallway, they began to talk.
 
"Yah! You two were hungry?"
"Mhm.. We didnt know there were lots of people today."
"Of course, its Saturday."
"Yea."
"Aish! I missed practicing here."
"You do your rehearsals here?"
"Yeah. :)"
 
The four of them had a conversation concerning JaeJoong's band. DBSK.
 
"How nostalgic, I remember the days when the guys always wander around here instead of practicing."
"Wandering?"
"Yeah.. you know us.. were a happy band. But were also serious at times. :)"
"JaeJoong here decided to visit this place. Surprisingly, he learned we were also here so he called for me."
"Yah! I dont want to be alone while stupidly walking around here."
"Why dont you invite your members to join us some time?"
 
After YoungSaeng's question, JaeJoong had to pause for a while and started to grin.
 
"Yah~ thats so sweet of you YoungSaeng-ah! I really would like to.. But you know that we were already disbanded right?"
"Ahh..!!! Mi.. Mianhe.."
"Yahh! Its alright, at least you felt like we were still whole. :)"
 
JaeJoong felt happy about this. Instead of feeling sad, he took it as a compliment.
 
"Yah! Where's JungMin and HyungJoon?"
"Ohh.. I heard them, they're taking a shower together."
"What?"
 
YoungSaeng immediately reacted to what KyuJong had said. Making JaeJoong laugh with his reactions.
 
"Yah~ I think what KyuJong tries to point out is they had a shower at the same time, but in different cubicles of course. XD YoungSaeng-ah! Youre becoming a ert!"
"Aniyo! Kyu's at fault! Dont mess up your words! >////<"
"Mianhe. Haha."
 
A few walks later, they decided to head back to their rehearsal room, also to avoid some fangirls who could be wandering around too. After entering the room..
 
"YAH~! Where have you all been? We thought you already went home!"
"Yah~ JungMin-ah! HyungJoon-ah!"
"Ahhh!"
 
They were surprised to see JaeJoong appear before them.
 
"YAHH! What are you doing here?!"
"HyungJoon-ah! Its been a long time."
"Aisshhh..."
 
Indeed, HyungJoon was surprised to see JaeJoong. Baby's just not too fond of him, who knows why.
 
"Yah~ Nice to see you again, JungMin-ah. :)"
"Mhm. Its been a long time. ^___^"
 
Now, everything's pretty clear why Baby HyungJoon's not that close to him.