A love like this: Chapter 17

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaengJungMinKyuJongBabyLeader
 
--
"Where could he be?"
 
Leader went outside their apartment after knowing that YoungSaeng wasnt in their room. He saw the door left open. He really went out the apartment. The wind was pretty cold. He suddenly became worried since YoungSaeng is only wearing shorts and a thin-cloth white T-shirt.
 
"Damn, where is he?"
 
He continued to look for him, until he thought of a place where he might be at. To his surprise, YoungSaeng was really there.
 
"Yah.."
"Huh?"
"Need a company?"
"HyunJoong-ah.."
"Mhm.."
 
Tears were still flowing in YoungSaeng's cheeks. Leader noticed it.
 
"Dont cry.. Im breaking.."
 
Leader sat on the ground, infront of YoungSaeng, with arms leaning on his knees. He didnt look at him, he realized how embarrassing his words were.
 
"I dont understand anything.."
"Huh?"
"I dont understand KyuJong.."
"What do you mean?"
"I heard everything.. But I dont understand a single thing.."
"Haha.. what a listener. ^_^"
"Yahh.. >__< :("
 
After this, it was a complete silence. Leader couldnt take this so he started a conversation..
 
"Do you remember this place?"
"Huh? Yea? Why?"
"I saw you for the first time here."
"R-really?"
"Yeah, I heard you singing. You have such an angelic voice."
"W-where were you then?"
"I was at that post. I was waiting for someone when I saw your cute face."
"o/////o"
"So I took a seat at the bench behind you. Im sure you didnt notice me. I was just at your back, quietly listening."
"What was I singing then?"
"Bogoshipda.." *I miss you.*
"Ahh.."
"You were so cute.. I couldnt help but to smile while listening."
"HyunJoong-ah.."
"At time.. you seemed so close to me.. But yet too far away since you still didnt know me back then."
 
YoungSaeng was blushing everytime HyunJoong looks at him. He tries hard to look away, but his eyes couldnt resist the handsome face of his Leader.
 
"Dont avert your eyes. Try looking at me for a long time just this once."
"I.. I cant."
"Saranghae.."
"Ahh.."
 
Again, Leader's words melted YoungSaeng's whole body. He felt cold with the wind and at the same time hot with Leader's face and words.
 
"I... please dont tease me."
 
YoungSaeng covered his face with both of his hands.
 
"Im serious.. I fell in love with you since the first time I saw you here."
 
Leader took off his jacket and covered it to YoungSaeng.
 
"Aniyo! Im fine.." *No*
"No.. I want you to take care of yourself.. Lets go home."
"Yah! I dont want to.. I dont want.."
"Why?"
"I.. dont want.."
"Then lets sleep in my room if your afraid to face KyuJong."
"Ahh.."
 
HyunJoong got YoungSaeng's point. The Prince who was really not ready to see KyuJong has nothing to do but to agree with what HyunJoong had said.
 
"For only this night.. Stay with me."
 
With a few minutes after HyunJoong's words..
 
"Mhm.."
 
YoungSaeng agreed.