A love like this: Chapter 5

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaeng, JungMin, KyuJong, Baby, Leader
--
 
"Thanks for the dinner! Im full~"
"Me too. :)"
"Yeah, imagine the food with your help."
"Okay, I know. :)"
 
After an hour, YoungSaeng went straight to bed since he was already tired after the long day they had.
 
"Kyu, arent you gonna sleep yet?"
"Nah, I'll just go outside and take a walk until I get sleepy."
"Okay, be back then. Careful!"
 
Kyu was kinda bored that night, since it was still 8:30, he decided to go outside.
 
"What the?"
Kyu saw Baby sleeping soundly on the couch. He immediately got a blanket to cover up HyungJoon since he doesnt want any SS501 member to catch a cold. What do you expect from a nice guy like him.
 
"Hmm.. JungMin.. you meanie.."
"Mm? Dreaming about that mal *horse* eh? Haha."
"Sarang--hae.."
"Eh.."
Just as Kyu was fixing the blanket, he heard Baby's confession through his dream.
"HyungJoon.. youre impossible."
KyuJong just shooked his head. After fixing the blanket, he went outside their appartment.
 
"Where are you going?"
"Eh? Oh.. Gonna take a walk, not sleepy yet, you?"
"Just staring at the starry sky. Taking a walk sounds fun, can I come with you?"
"Sure! Walking by myself is kinda lonely."
 
Leader and KyuJong went outside the building. They depended on their feets on where they would take them. Until they've reached the nearby park. They decided to sit for a while. Leader started a conversation.
 
"I wonder what everyone else is doing right now?"
"Hmm.. HyungJoon and YoungSaeng are already asleep, and as for JungMin, I dont know what he's doing right now."
"Well, probably he's already asleep too."
"Is that so, then he could've took Baby with him, such a mean guy, haha."
"Yeah, well good for you guys, for me. Im the only one that doesnt have a roommate."
"Haha, well youre Leader anyways."
"Whats the connection? Hahaha."
 
They continued to talk about things that comes out their mind. Until they noticed that it was already late.
 
"Woah, look at the time, its already 11 o'clock. Better head home, YoungSaeng might be having those weird dreams again, hahaha."
 
Leader noticed that KyuJong is always caring when it comes to YoungSaeng. Kyu was already up and ready to go home, but..
"Kyu.. I like YoungSaeng."
 
Leader suddenly told KyuJong his feelings.
"What?"
"You do too right?"
 
Because of Leader's words, they decided to talk again but this time the atmosphere changed into a serious one.
 
"Since when?"
"Since the day we met him, you."
"Same, but I met him first before you.."
"Haha, youre not being reasonable."
"Hmm.. but, isn't this kinda absurd? Us liking him.. I mean, we're men and--"
"Love doesnt have conditions.. Whether in both genders or not. As long as love exist.. You should know that Kyu. :)"
"Ahh.. Yeah. But what made you like him?"
"His innocence.. :)"
"Then what about JungMin?"
 
Kyu suddenly asked Leader about what he knows between them.
"So you know it.."
"Mm.."
Kyu just nodded to what HyunJoong had said.
 
After that, they became speechless. KyuJong thought to himself the weird feelings they had.
 
"Do you plan to confess?"
Leader asked KyuJong, but he just couldnt answer him straight.
 
"I.. I dont know.. Maybe not, I dont want him to get troubled."
"So, its okay if I go on first?"
"Eh.."
"I told you, there are no conditions."
 
After a while, their conversation ended and they already went home.
 
"ROASTED CHICKEN!"
"Ahh.. YoungSaeng-ah! Aigoo.. You and your roasted chicken thing again.."
 
"Love doesnt have conditions.. Whether in both genders or not. As long as love exist.. You should know that Kyu. :)"
"His innocence.. :)"
"So, its okay if I go on first?"
 
KyuJong stared at the sleepy prince and thought how cute he was. But he suddenly remembered Leader's words earlier.
 
"Roasted.. chicken.."
Again with his food craving, Kyu just let him dream about his favorite food.
"Okay, sleep well.. Sarang--"
"Saranghae.."
"Eh?"
"Roasted.. chicken-ah.."
"Ahahahaha.. Mhm.. :)"
 
So everyone was now asleep in the 501 appartment. A new day awaits them tomorrow.