A love like this: Chapter 1

A love like this ♥

 

Color Codings: YoungSaeng, JungMin, KyuJong, Baby, Leader
 
6:30 in the morning. At the 501 Apartment.
 
"HyungJoon-ah.."
"What?"
 
YoungSaeng wanted to have the maple syrup on Baby HyungJoon's side, but what do you expect from a shy guy? Besides, HyungJoon wasnt in the mood either.
 
"Nothing.."
The prince replied with his lips pouting.
 
"Spare him Baby, he just wants the syrup beside you."
Leader saw through YoungSaeng, so he told HyungJoon about it.
 
"ohh.. YoungSaeng-ah! If you want something, dont hesitate to ask. Aigoo.."
HyungJoon replied as he continues to eat the pancakes JungMin made.
 
"Sorry.."
"Here! You can have all of it. Im done."
"Gomawo.. *Thank you*"
 
YoungSaeng was happy. He wasnt annoyed by HyungJoon's actions towards him at all. Know why? Yeah, this beautiful boy is in love with their maknae *youngest member*.
 
"Why are you smiling?"
"Ah? Uhm, no its nothing."
"Weirdo.."
 
JungMin was pretty annoyed because of the manners they had early in the morning, also he's still kinda sleepy. But he keeps himself composed for he's sitting beside Leader. Yeah, another affair. JungMin likes their leader.
 
"Im done~ now.. I wonder whats on tv today?"
"Mmm! Im done too, Kyu can I watch with you?"
"Sure! Hehe~~"
 
Who could ever resist a request from such a cute face of YoungSaeng. If you wouldn't know that HyungJoon was the youngest, you would've thought that YoungSaeng was the youngest instead. Looks can be deceiving but he's the second Hyung on the group.
 
HyunJoong and JungMin was left on the table. JungMin tried to start a conversation but Leader wouldnt just take of his eyes on the other side.
 
"Uhh.. so, whats up with you staring stupidly at some point?"
"Hmm.. Nothing."
 
Leader answered with a grin. The curious JungMin couldnt help but to site what his crush was looking at. Yeah, he already knew WHO it was. The blissful Prince who's watching his favorite TV show.
 
Again, his heart was crushed.