A love like this: Chapter 22

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaengJungMinKyuJongBabyLeader
 
--
10 minutes passed and they had to start their dance rehearsals again.
 
"What a short break.."
"Thats already long enough.."
 
JungMin just stared at HyungJoon. Which caused Baby to blush, a little.
 
"Wh..what is it?"
 
JungMin continued to stare at him. Baby was now all red, he couldnt take JungMin's y stare.
 
"I realized that you really are handsome.."
"WH-WHAT?!"
"Nahh.. But Im way charismatic.. and y.."
"Wha...what was that all about???"
 
After JungMin's random teasing, they started off with their dancing.
 
"Yahh! Repeat!!"
"Waaaaaa~"
"Aissshh!"
"O________O"
"T____T NO MORE!"
 
Hours passed and finally, they were done and satisfied with everything.
 
"Okay.. Lets call it a day.."
"OH GOD FINALLY!!"
 
After the dismissal, JungMin immediately went to the comfort room again, but this time he will take a shower. HyungJoon feeling all sweaty decided to do the same thing, so he followed him.
 
"Yah! Arent you just gonna watch me take a shower? -__-"
"What are you talking about?! >///<"
"Yaahh! Dont ever think about entering my shower cubicle huh?"
 
JungMin gave a y grin which again made Baby blush. He easily turns red when it comes to JungMin's teasing. As the two were heading to the shower room, the three other men were left on the rehearsal room, fixing and grooming theirselves.
 
"Excuse me.. HyunJoong-shi! Someone's looking for you."
"Uhh, sure."
 
Leader was called out by an employee saying that someone was looking for him, must be important. With this, KyuJong and YoungSaeng were now the only ones left in the big room.
 
"Yah~ Im hungry, wanna eat?"
"Hmm? Sure. :)"
 
The two left the room and headed for the building's cafeteria. Much to their surprise, there were many trainees at the moment because today's Saturday.
 
"Woah, so many people."
"Yeah.. I dont know them."
"Better if we head back.. Ehh? Whats with the crowd over there?"
"I dont know?"
 
With their own curiosity, both decided to see what it was from a far, much to their surprise when they saw what was the crowd all about..
 
"OMO! JAEJOONG-AH!!!!"
 
Because of DBSK's JaeJoong's sudden appearance, KyuJong and YoungSaeng couldnt help but to shout, making fans notice them as well.
 
And because of this, another crowd has formed.