A love like this: Chapter 26

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaengJungMinKyuJongBabyLeader
 
---
12:45 came and finally, KyuJong and Leader already woke up.
 
"*yawns* Wow! That was one long sleep! Hmm?"
 
KyuJong notices the empty bed on his left side. With this, he slighty grinned and thought of YoungSaeng.
 
"So he woke up first again. :)"
 
Kyu was amazed by YoungSaeng's new habit of waking up earlier than him. But at the same time he gets worried about Saengie's health. What a nice guy!
 
"Ah~ Good morning."
"Good morning."
 
Just as Kyu went out of their room, Leader passed by.
"Bathroom's empty, you could use it."
"Sure, gomawo."
"Mhm."
 
Leader after his early bath, went to the kitchen and had his lunch. He was eating alone since YoungSaeng and Baby were watching tv while JungMin went out for a while to jog.
 
"Yah! What's that?"
From afar, Leader asked what they were watching.
"Idol world!"
"Who's featured?"
"Us! :)"
"Really? A replay?"
"Yeah!"
 
Leader hurried up eating just to see the show. After eating he went straight to the living room.
 
"So what episode is it now?"
"MinJoon's lost. The three of us got into the hot spring. :)"
"Yah~ this was taken 3 years ago right? Haha, we look so young!"
"Yah! Stop talking like that! Adjussi. Hahaha!" *old man*
 
After 30 minutes, Idol world ended leaving them with nothing else to watch. Baby tried to look for more interesting programs.
 
"I'll go to the comfort room first."
 
YoungSaeng wanted to take a leak for a while since he drank too much water earlier at the restaurant were they ate. The bathroom seemed to be empty so he immediately opened the door and to his surprised..
 
"Ah.."
"Huh?"
 
Kyu just finished bathing. He already has a towel wrapped on his waist.
 
"Yah! You should've knocked first!"
"But the door was open, so I thought the bathroom's empty."
"Aigoo~"
"Mianhe."
 
The awkward feeling. The cute prince just entered the bathroom after Kyu went out.
 
"Hahaha, he looked funny. Maybe he thought I got mad. XD"
 
KyuJong just entered their room as he giggles everytime he recalls YoungSaeng's action.
 
Afternoon came. So since there was nothing much to do, Leader decided to go to the dance studio and do some little chillin'.
 
"Yahh! Who wants to go to the studio with me?"
"Whatcha gonna do there?"
"Well of course, wanna boost off my dancing skills."
"Well, since no one will watch you boost off, guess I'll come."
"Yahh! Like that would help. Haha"
"I'll go too!"
"Sure~ only you two? What about you? JungMin-ah! YoungSaeng-ah?"
"Mianhe~ not feeling well. Guess I'll stay here."
"Go on ahead, I'll try to catch up later. :)"
 
After their answers, Leader, Kyu and Baby got theirselves ready. A few minutes later, they already left, leaving YoungSaeng and JungMin in the apartment.
 
"Yah~ what do you mean by you'll catch up later?"
"Hmm? Actually Im not so sure if I'll go there.."
"Then why even tell them that? Yah~ YoungSaeng-ah! Could you get me a glass of water? What I said earlier was true. I do feel sick."
"Ahh, mhm. Wait, I'll go get you one."
 
YoungSaeng went to the kitchen, got a glass and poured water in it. As he was done, he went straight to JungMin and served him the water.
 
"Kamsahamnida." *thank you*
"You're welcome. :)"
"Hmm.. you're pretty lively today. Whats up?"
"Hmm? Well.. I just feel like smiling this way."
"Anything good happened?"
 
YoungSaeng didnt answer him. He was just smiling and kept on thinking about something. JungMin himself pretty much knew the reason why.
 
"I heard it."
"Hmm?"
 
JungMin suddenly spoke with such a serious tone. Making the prince all curious of what he was gonna say.
 
"HyungJoon.. he's gonna tell you something later right?"
"Ahh.. how did you--"
"I told you I heard it.."
"JungMin-ah.. could it be that you know what HyungJoon's gonna tell me? :D"
"Well, i think so."
"Really? You know, I dont really like surprises, so is it okay if you--"
"Are you even sure you want to know it?"
 
With JungMin's words, the otter prince suddenly became quiet and wanted to hear more.