A love like this: Chapter 16

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaengJungMinKyuJongBabyLeader
 
--
"What the.."
"Huh? Uhh! You got it all wrong! What Im trying to say is.."
 
Before JungMin could ever continue what he was going to say, he realized how fishy YoungSaeng's reaction could be.
 
"uhh.. well you see.. HyungJoon here wants me.. isnt that right sweety?"
 
JungMin did a seductive act towards Baby. Trying to see if what he had thought in mind was right.
 
"Yahh~ JungMin-ah.. Youre too.. close.."
 
As soon as JungMin gets even closer to Baby, the shy Prince immediately went away and continued to look for his missing roommate.
 
"Yaahh! You serious about sleeping together??"
"Of course.. Not. Go to sleep."
"Wh-what??"
 
JungMin already lied down on his bed and faced the wall which is opposite to Baby. Baby HyungJoon who was on the floor after being pushed back by JungMin just stayed quiet and pouted like a real baby. Finally, HyungJoon who was already sleepy got up and turned off the lights and went on his own bed.
 
"Good night.."
 
The Mal who was facing the wall didn't reply but truth is he was still awake. And in a deep thought.
 
"Hmm.. it couldnt be.. could it?" He thought to himself.
 
YoungSaeng continued to look for KyuJong since he couldnt sleep alone in their room. The light was busted, he couldn only sleep alone if the lights are on. Finally he saw KyuJong in the balcony, he noticed that he was with Leader and thought that they were talking about something. But to his surprise, he heard his name on their conversation which made YoungSaeng stay and forced to evesdrop.
 
"Then why didnt you say it?"
"Im afraid that he'll blush. The host might take notice."
"I THOUGHT LOVE HAS NO CONDITIONS?"
"Yea, but--"
"But what? Its the wrong time? Time doesnt matter."
"See what I mean.. Im envious in that spirit of yours."
"Huh? What do you.."
"I mean you could easily act it.. Without saying it. You know that action speaks louder than words."
"Whats the point of my actions.. When you--"
"My words arent enough.. I love Saengie.. But you do more things. I feel like Im losing to you."
"What? Im the total loser."
"No.. I am. Like I said, you always take care of him. What do I do? I always make him blush by saying I like him.. When you yourself always make him happy."
 
They were having such an intimate conversation which made the poor Prince even more confused with the affairs they are having. He was still quite unsure with what they were talking about.
 
"Then why wont you do better?"
"Why am I hearing this from you? Dont you like him?"
"I just.. Well I--"
"You what?"
"I love hi--"
"Achoooo~!"
"Huh?"
 
Because of the cool wind from outside the balcony, YoungSaeng suddenly sneezed which made the two noticed him. They were surprised to see him hiding at the sliding door.
 
"Yah.. YoungSaeng-ah?"
"No way.."
"Ahh.. Im sorry for hiding.."
 
The two were totally surprised, it was really YoungSaeng. They werent expecting for this to happen, they thought that he was already asleep.
 
"I couldnt sleep. The lights are off, I mean its busted. I cant sleep in the dark.. Im sorry Kyu, I had to look for you and--"
"HOW FAR HAVE YOU HEARD US TALKING???"
 
KyuJong suddenly gone berserked. He was too embarrassed to know he might have heard everything.
 
"I.. I didnt mean to--"
"SO WHAT? YOU COULDVE GONE TO SLEEP ALONE! HOW OLD ARE YOU ANYWAY?! YOURE EVEN OLDER THAN ME!"
"I just.. Im sorry.."
"Yah! YoungSaeng-ah!"
 
After KyuJong's continuous yell, the poor Prince immediately ran from his spot. Making KyuJong realized what he had done.
 
"What did I.."
"You assh*le!"
 
Leader ran after YoungSaeng. KyuJong was left on the balcony. Dumbfounded.