A love like this: Chapter 18

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaengJungMinKyuJongBabyLeader
 
--
Morning came.
JungMin was already awake and prepared food for their breakfast. YoungSaeng at that time was already awake.
 
"Yah.. Jo-eun ah-chim!" *Good Morning*
"Morning.."
 
JungMin noticed the slight lack of spirit in YoungSaeng. Which made him kinda pissed with his way of talking.
 
"Yahh! Are you that hungry? Try to greet me with more effort!"
"Mianhe.. Jo-eun ah-chim.."
"Aish.. What is wrong with you? Didnt you sleep well last night?"
"Aniyo.. Mianhe JungMin-ah."
"Huh? Really what is wrong with you? Have you found KyuJong last night?"
 
YoungSaeng got surprised just by hearing his name. With this, he remembers KyuJong's yelling at him. It was very unlikely for him to do that. Normally, he would just scold YoungSaeng, he would never go far just like that.
 
"I.. didnt find him."
"So you slept alone?"
"Huh? I.."
 
He couldnt say he slept with HyunJoong for he would know that JungMin would gone mad. Instead he lied and said he just did sleep alone in their room.
 
"Ohh.."
"Yahh! JungMin-ah!"
"Ahh.. There goes that 'JungMin-ah' again."
"Yah! I want to eat."
"Shut up.. Im making it now, cant you see? Go away!"
"EHhHh! Its just morning! And youre that mean to me already!"
"Stop hugging me! Youre in the way!"
"Yahhhhh! Hahaha."
 
YoungSaeng was just silently standing there. He didnt dare to look at them. He tried to look at his side just to avoid their 'cute' scene.
 
"YahH! Uhh.."
"Huh?"
"Ahh.. Yah! Get off me! Go at the living room! Watch TV for me! Please!"
"Ehhhh.. Okay, just be quick with the food!"
"Tss.. Aish.."
 
YoungSaeng was still standing and stared blankly at his side.
 
"Yah~ were done. So whats up?"
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"Whats with you being quiet at times like that? Arent you used to us playing around like that?"
"Huh? I.. Im used to it."
"Then why are you--"
"Jo-eun ah-chim!"
"Ahh! Morning~! ^_^"
"Morning.."
"Mhm."
 
JungMin entertained HyunJoong with their morning breakfast. It was Leader's favorite food so he wants to help in making it. YoungSaeng on the other hand went to the living room.
 
"YoungSaeng-ah! Look, Hyung's on his commercial!"
"Ahh, yea!"
"He really looks great on tv. Am I like that too? Hahaha."
"Yes.. yes you are. Even greater."
"Hmm?"
"Ahhh! N..nothing! >//<"
 
The Prince stated such embarrasing words, again with his blushing.
"Ahh! Jo-eun ah-chim!"
"Huh?"
"Jo-eun ah-chim.."
 
HyungJoon greeted KyuJong after he sees him while YoungSaeng was in a struggle of looking away. He was really not ready to see him.
 
"Yah! Lets eat!"
"Finally~!"
 
HyungJoon immediately went to the kitchen after hearing JungMin's declaration. Both YoungSaeng and KyuJong was left on the living room. Then, KyuJong just went straight to the kitchen without even saying a word to YoungSaeng.