A love like this: Chapter 24

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaengJungMinKyuJongBabyLeader
 
--
After the long talk that everyone had, they've decided to go outside and have their lunch at some restaurant.
 
"Finally! We get to eat!"
"You should've said so earlier! I talk too much. Hahaha."
"Yah! I dont want to spoil our conversations, haha."
 
The 6 of them already reached the restaurant and started to order their food.
 
"Yah~ What do you guys want?"
"Kimchi for me."
"Daeji galbi for me and YoungSaeng.." *Spicy grilled pork ribs*
"HyunJoong-ah, yours?"
"Nahh, I'll acompany you."
"Ohh, sure. How about you HyungJoon?"
 
JaeJoong asked what Baby would like to order, but this stubborn Baby wont just answer straight.
 
"Yahh! I dont want to--"
 
But before he could ever finish what he wanted to say, JungMin glared at him.
 
"Ahh.. Uhm.. Kimchi too."
"Ohh, sure. :)"
 
As Leader and JaeJoong went to the cashier and ordered their foods, the 4 were left waiting on the table.
 
"Yahh~ You think it'll take time before we get to eat?"
"Of course! We ordered many."
"Aishh, Im really hungry... T_T"
"Yah KyuJong-ah, it wont take long. Bear with it. :)"
"Okaaayy... >__<"
 
With the 3 of them talking, JungMin kinda noticed Baby HyungJoon was being quiet, which is very unusual. He went closer and talked to him.
 
"Yah.. whats with you?"
"Hmm?"
"Why are you so quiet?"
"Me? No Im not!"
"Yahh! Its not like you.. tell me."
"Well.."
"JaeJoong?"
"Uhh.. well.."
"I knew it! Youre jealous again.."
"Yahhhh! I really hate that flirt!"
"Yah! Thats not nice! JaeJoong's just too friendly with us."
"TOO friendly with YOU."
"Yahh.. he's also close with HyunJoong. So is with KyuJong and YoungSaeng, I dont know about you."
"Aishh.. that gool for nothing."
"Err.. dont you mean 'Good' for nothing?"
"Ahh! Yahh! I know!! >___<"
"Hahahaha! :))"
 
Because of JungMin's loud laugh, people who were eating on the other side noticed them.
 
"Yah~ isnt that SS501?"
"OMO! Youre right!"
 
Realizing that he attracted the attention of some people, the pretty Mal immediately restrained from laughing, and hid his face on HyungJoon's back out of embarrassment. Suddenly, JaeJoong and HyunJoong came back and stated something, which was really a bad news for KyuJong.
 
"Yah! Mianhe! I guess we cant eat here."
"Yeah.."
"WHAT???"
"Why?"
 
JaeJoong expected that kind of reaction.
 
"Well, you see, I saw the girls from earlier, they were about to enter here, luckily HyunJoong and I managed to hide at an old big man's side."
"We cant afford to have those girls watching us while eating, right?"
"YAHHHH! This is sooo cruel."
"Mianhe~~"
 
They have no choice but to find either a fancy/expensive, for less costumers, or an unknown restaurant, also for less costumers.
 
"Uhm, is there any place to eat yet?"
"Hmm.. Im thinking of one."
"Better hurry, there's guy here who's gonna eat me up at any rate."
"Yahh, my stomach is crying.. literally. T_T"
"JaeJoong-ah, know already a place?"
 
After Leader's question, JaeJoong finally remembered a place were they can eat peacefully.
 
"I know a place! But, it'll take 5 minutes before we reach that place."
"Sure! Just let me eat!"
"Hahahahaha!"
 
A few walks later, after the 5 minute journey, they already reached the place JaeJoong was mentioning.
 
"Here! We're here already."
 
He announced as he pointed his fingers at a small old open house. It looked like a food stall with seats in front. It was an open restaurant. The 5 men were curious of what they would order there.
 
"Seems unbelievable but the food here is great."
"What kind of food do they serve?"
"Ramyen. :)"
 
KyuJong hearing this made him even hungrier. He rushed into the seat and stated his order. He was that hungry.
 
"Poor KyuJoong."
"Yahh! I cant help it!"
 
So the other men also had their orders and waited patiently. After waiting, they already had their ramyen and started to eat.
 
"YYYUUUUMMMMMMM!!!"
 
They were amazed by how the ramyen tasted so good. The old lady who was the only one serving them was very overwhelmed by their reactions.
 
"Yahh! Halmeoni! This is so good!" *Grandma*
"Aigoo, kamsahamnida. ^_^"
"Why dont you have your own big restaurant! Youre really great!"
"I would love to, but Im fine with this. To me, having a small and unknown restaurant is fine."
"Why is that? You'll earn lots of money just by having your place change."
"Like I said, Im fine being here. Money isnt an issue for me, just by seeing youngsters like you smile with my food already is enough for me."
 
The 5 men were touched by the old woman's words. They realized how strong her will is despite being old.
 
"Yah, JaeJoong-shi, thank you for taking your members back here."
"Yah Halmeoni! They're not my band, and I already told you what happened to us right?"
 
They were surprised to see that the old woman knew JaeJoong, its as if they've known each other for a long time. JaeJoong realizing that he hasnt still told everyone about him knowing this kind of restaurant immediately had his explanation.
 
"You see, 3 years ago.. our group discovered this place. Halmeoni was still the one running this humble restaurant."
"Really?"
"Mhm.. first, I was in doubt in eating here, I like totally complained to Yunho. Halmeoni noticed my weird actions and had me taste her ramyen."
"Really? Hahaha!"
"She said I wont regret knowing this place once I taste the ramyen, and just like what she had said, Im still inlove with the ramyen here."
"Yahh! Thats so true! Im enjoying the ramyen here!"
"See, hahaha!"
 
The old woman was happy to hear everything that JaeJoong said. JaeJoong who was eating his ramyen suddenly remembers something and had a tear fell on one of his eye.
 
"JaeJoong-ah.. are you--"
"Hmm? Hahaha! Weird! Something fell from my eye! Gahahaha!"
"Yahh, whats wrong?"
 
The 5 men suddenly paused and stared at JaeJoong. The old woman also stared at him with a sad look.
 
"I-I told you guys! Im fine! Hahaha--"
"JaeJoong-shi."
"H-halmeoni..?"
"Is it too spicy...?"
"Ahh.."
"Dont worry.. at first it'll sting.. but eventually, it wont last."
"Halmeoni.."
"I know youre strong.. for me, you young men (DBSK) are still a one man group just like before.. when you were eating here."
 
With the old woman's words, JaeJoong wasnt able to hold back and released the sadness he had at the moment.
 
"I.. I just remembered.. everyone was happily eating... and.. having fun, hahaha.. weird though.. we ended up like this...."
"JaeJoong-ah.."
 
As JaeJoong faced Leader who called his name..
 
"We admire you a lot."
"Through the hardships and sadness you felt after disbanding.."
"We knew you remained strong.."
"Same goes for Yunho, Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu."
 
Everyone from SS501 stated their words to comfort JaeJoong, except Baby who was in a hard time expressing the things he wanted to say.
 
"Yahh.. HyungJoon."
"Uhh.. Uhmm.. well.. You know that I.. Were not that close unlike them but I just want you to know that.. that I admire you for being strong after the break-up.. if it were me.. I wouldnt be able to take it.. Well, thats all.. >__<"
 
HyungJoon's words were the most touching one for JaeJoong. He was now brightened up after all the comforts.
 
"Thank you guys! You made my day. Hahahaha!"
"Yahh! Its nothing, thanks to you, we were able to have a great taste of halmeoni's ramyen!"
"Haha, kamsahamnida young man. :)"
 
After all the events that happened, it was time for them to leave the place. SS501 together with JaeJoong bid their goodbyes to the old woman who gave them such a delicious food.
 
"Yah! I better go now.. Dont wanna be late."
"Sure, thank you for the last time. :)"
"Last time?"
 
Everyone was confused by what Leader said. With all the things that happened, JaeJoong and HyunJoong forgot to tell them the news.
 
"Tonight, after dinner.. I'll be leaving the country and will stay at America for a while.. It has been an honor and fun spending my day time with you guys. Thank you~"
"Yahhh! Why always the late info?? I really hate that!"
"Mianhe JungMin-ah!"
"Well, I guess this is goodbye huh?"
"Yeah! Dont worry! I'll be back soon.."
 
JaeJoong already reached the other side of the road, he then faced the 5 men who was still looking at him.
 
"Yahh~! Dont you guys ever try to disband until I get home!"
"Mhm. :)"
"Sure!"
"Kamsahamnida!" *Thank you*
"Y..yeah!"
"Of course!"
 
As JaeJoong states his final goodbye..
 
"Yah! Goodluck with your lovelife! May the best guy win! >:)"
"O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O"
 
Yes, JaeJoong knew this. So as he leaves, he decided to tease them a little.
 
For SS501, having JaeJoong spend his time with them was really an honor too. Of all the bands JaeJoong is close with, he chose to have his last day with them.
 
It was already Sunday, JaeJoong is already in flight and will be arriving soon. And as for SS501, a new day awaits for them, again.