A love like this: Chapter 27

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaengJungMinKyuJongBabyLeader
 
---
"Are you even sure you want to know it?"
"..."
 
The prince just stared at the pretty mal. He was just standing infront of him waiting for JungMin's next words. JungMin knew it from the start where he accidently heard Baby and Saengie talking. He already KNEW what Baby's gonna tell the Prince. That HyungJoon, actually loves JungMin.
 
"Yah! Are you listening to me?"
"I am."
"What?"
"I'm waiting for you to continue what you were saying.."
"Wae?? Are you serious?" *why*
 
YoungSaeng was stubborn. JungMin was already giving him warnings but he still wants to know it even though it might hurt him.
 
"I'm pretty sure you'll regret it once you knew it."
"I dont care! I want to know. It seems like you know it better than HyungJoon. Is he gonna tell me something about you?"
"Omo.." *O_O*
 
JungMin was surprised to hear this from YoungSaeng. It's as if he is already knows what it was. But not really.
 
"Okay.. you asked for it.."
 
Again, the Prince just stood infront of him, waiting for his exact words. But the pretty mal was actually still in deep thought if he will really tell YoungSaeng. But with YoungSaeng being serious, JungMin thought that he had to go on.
 
"HyungJoon-ah.. he.. he li--"
 
But before JungMin could ever finished his sentence, the door opened and someone came back.
 
"Ahh.. HyungJoon-ah?"
"HyungJoon?"
 
It was Baby who suddenly came back. The two were surprised to see him. He was supposed to be at the studio.
 
"Yahh! What are you doing here? Arent you supposed to be with HyunJoong and KyuJong?"
"As if I'll go there when I know youre sick!!"
"Huh?"
"Ahh.."
"What the-- What the hell are you--"
"JungMin-ah! Do you feel very sick? Do you want something?? Yahh! Just tell me and I'll give it to you!"
"Ahh.. Yahh! Just.. just go on ahead, I'm fine! Really! YoungSaeng's with me so dont worry."
"But he's alone! What if you collapse and needs to get rushed to the hospital! With you being heavy, YoungSaeng wouldnt be able to carry you!"
"Wha- What the?! Why you! Who are you calling heavy you idiot!!"
"Well its true anyways!!"
"YAAHH! Youre heavier than me! I may be tall but Im really thin! Honestly you really look fat HyungJoon!!"
"Waee?! Why are you being like that! I came all the way here coz I got worried about you!! My conscience just wouldnt let me go with Leader and Kyu!"
"Aigoo~ As if you caused me this sickness.. HyungJoon you idiot.."
 
Baby and JungMin had a little cute and funny argument. YoungSaeng was just watching the scene and remained quiet. Suddenly, he decided to talk a little.
 
"You two sure are close arent you?"
"Huh? What are you talking about?"
"I mean, you guys.. You are always energetic and hyper.. I can feel that you have a strong bond and relationship."
"Ahh.."
"You think so? Tsk~ Yahh! This JungMin here is no way close to me! We always fight! See what just happened right now! Aisshh, you horse!"
"WAE?? Calling me a horse again you turtle!"
"Well at least turtles are classy!"
"HOW IS A TURTLE CLASSY?! Yahh you make me crazy HyungJoon!!"
 
Again, their funny argument continued. YoungSaeng being ignored by the two because of their non-stop fight, decided to go out and just leave them. Deep inside, YoungSaeng felt kinda outcasted. Poor prince.