A love like this: Chapter 38

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaengJungMinKyuJongBabyLeader
 
---
"Guys, are you ready?"
The eternal center of the group asked if his fellow members are ready to go. But some are just not that fast, especially the slow prince.
 
"Yah! Mianhe Kyu! I'll be a little late.."
"Aigoo.. You never change haha! I'll help you out."
"Ah! Gomawo. :)"
 
To make things fast, the kind Kyu got some of YoungSaeng's bag and placed it at the back of the car.
 
"Yah! Where's JungMin and HyungJoon?"
 
Leader suddenly came in with his 2 bags and asked where tom and jerry was.
 
"Maybe bickering somewhere? You know those two haha."
"Bickering?"
"Ah! HyungJoon!"
 
HyungJoon was already there carrying his bags. So the only one left was JungMin.
 
"Aigoo, where is that mal? He knows Im really impatient."
"I'll go look for him."
"Sure, hurry up."
"Mhm."
 
The innocent prince voluntered to look for the missing JungMin, he searched all over the apartment but he failed to find him.
 
"Where could he be??"
 
YoungSaeng gave up and went outside to report his failed mission.
 
"I didn't see him. He's not in the apartment."
"What? He couldve gone to the resort first?!"
"What the.. HyunJoong your 4Dness again.. -_-"
 
Leader, Kyu, Saengie we're having troubles of where JungMin really went, but Baby on the other hand remained quiet and acted like nothing was happening.
 
"Yah! You seem so quiet.. Did something happen?"
"Ah? No.. nothing. Haha."
"Really? Your fake laugh says you're lying. Does this has something to do with JungMin?"
"What? You're blaming me for his absence?"
"Huh? No, Im just asking!"
"Aishh.."
 
Just then, a loud call was heard from a far.
 
"YAAHHHHH! WAIT FOR MEEEEEE!"
 
The 4 were dumbfounded when they saw JungMin running in his shades and Hawaiian clothes while swirling around 2 towels.
 
"What.. the.."
"JungMin-ah?"
 
Finally, he was now in front of them, panting after the long run.
 
"Where have you been idiot?!"
"What.. hahh... I.. hahhh.... I just... haaaahhhh..."
"JungMin-ah do you want some water?"
"S-sure.."
 
YoungSaeng got his water jug and handed it over to the exhausted JungMin.
 
"So are you now ready for some explanations?"
 
Aske Leader while the others were also waiting for him to talk.
 
"Well.. I went to the studio.."
"AND?"
"And I got these towel! Jeez what the hell are you guys thinking?"
"Aishhh! I really thought you went firs--"
"Yah! Yah! Lets go, we want to arrive early at the resort right?"
 
And so, the 5 men got theirselves inside the car and was now ready to head to their destination. THE RESORT!
 
Leader was the one driving the car, on his right was KyuJong while the 3 remained at the back. YoungSaeng was in between Baby and JungMin. Of course, it was such an awkward situation.
 
"Yah! JungMin-ah! Why did you have to ran off to the studio just to get your towels, you couldve asked for us if we have some spare."
"Nah, I dont want to do your laundries after I use your towels."
"Yeah, I forgot."
 
After the long drive, they finally reached the beach. Though they were already there, they cant go outside for fans will just cause a crowd. So they headed first to their reserved resort house.
 
"Aishh.. finally we're here."
"Jet lag.."
"We didnt rode a plane."
"Shut up.."
 
As soon as they went out of the car, HyungJoon and JungMin suddenly had an eye contact. Which made the pretty mal uneasy so he immediately averted his look.
 
Little did they know.. YoungSaeng saw the scene.