A love like this: Chapter 6

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaeng, JungMin, KyuJong, Baby, Leader
 
--
"Hyung~!"
"Mm?"
"What are you doing?"
 
JungMin went inside HyunJoong's room to see what he was doing.
"Playing the guitar. :)"
"I know, its pretty obvious."
"Hmm, well.. Im composing a song, though its kinda hard to think.."
 
The pretty horse got all excited, it was like HyunJoong's gonna do a serenade.
 
"So.. for whom is that song? :)"
"YoungSaeng."
"Ehh.."
 
Yeah, imagine you were him, hearing from the person you like that he made a love song specially for someone else. Painful right?
 
"Ohh.. Hahaha, okay."
"JungMin-ah, can you listen and see how good the song is?"
"Ahh.. Mhm, dont be troubled if I dont like it."
"Haha, nahh. :)"
 
Leader presented the song he made. Deep inside, while JungMin was listening, his heart starts to break little by little into pieces. Why'd he agree to listen in the first place? Before Leader could finish the song..
 
"HyunJoong-hyung!"
"Ahh, why? Is it bad?"
"No, I just.. I just remembered that I have something to do. So Im sorry.."
"JungMin-ah!"
 
JungMin immediately left the room, leaving Leader behind. Well, it was partly Leader's fault anyways. Of all people, why does it have to be JungMin that he'll ask a favor to hear out the song he made for YoungSaeng.
 
"HyunJoong you IDIOT~!"
"EH??"
"Huh?"
"What did I do this time?"
"Wha-whats your problem?!"
"I should be the one asking you that! Whats your problem, calling me an idiot out of the blue!"
"What?! HYUNGJOON, THE PERSON I CALLED IDIOT WAS HYUNNNNNNJOOOOONNGGGG-HYUNG! OKAY! I CHANGED MY MIND! NOW YOURE THE REAL IDIOT~!"
"What?? JungMin-ah! Whats wrong with you today?"
"Cause.. cause.. I--"
"Ahh.. JungMin..?"
 
Before JungMin knew it, his tears started to fall. He didn't even realized that he was already crying.
 
"Are you.. alright?"
"What do you mean Im alright?"
"Youre.. crying.."
"Ehh?"
 
As soon as he touched his face, Baby hugged him.
"He--hey! What now Baby?"
"Its alright to cry when youre feeling down.."
"What.. are you.. talking about.."
 
His words were fading. He wasnt able to hold it any longer so he started to bawl out.
 
"JungMin-ah, lets go somewhere else, they might hear you."
"Hmmmm..."
 
He was still crying. Well, its the opposite this time. The crybaby HyungJoon was now the one comforting the poor JungMin.