A love like this: Chapter 39

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaengJungMinKyuJongBabyLeader
 
---
"Oh my god its them!"
"SS501!!"
"Kyaaa! They're so handsome!"
 
The girl staffs couldn't help but to stalk the 5 gorgeous men. Little did they know that these men, are only interested in each other.
 
"So when will they stop following us?"
"Until you scare them and say we're aliens for real."
"That.. will never happen."
 
Again with HyunJoong's 4Dness.
 
"Aigoo.. seriously HyunJoong-ah.."
"Haha! Well thats the only way I could ever think."
 
As the two were thinking of what ways they could make the staffs to stop following them, the Prince made his first move.
 
"Uhm, Hello. I'm sorry.. *he bows* we may be known as the idol group called SS501, but we are also humans who gets tired and wanted to go to such a beautiful rest house. We all came here to relax, so please, give us some space to fulfill all the restless days we had. If we have the time, we will surely like to meet all of you. Im sorry for my rudeness. *he bows again*"
 
Who could ever resist such a cute way of asking a request?!
 
"Ahh! Uhm, YoungSaeng-oppa! We're so sorry, we were only thinking about ourselves."
"Yah! You guys must be so tired.. We will leave now. Please take care of yourselves!"
"OPPA! Saranghae! Kyaaaa! I get to say it!!"
"Ahahaha, Kamsamhamnida. :)"
 
So, the staffs finally left. Leaving the 4 other members in awe.
 
"H-how the hell?"
"Its so not like you!"
"Ahahaha! Thats so brave."
"Yeah! ^^"
 
After the conversation about what YoungSaeng did, Kyu suddenly asked how many rooms were reserved for them.
 
"We only have 3."
"3??"
"Wow, like at the apartment."
"Yeah, so I guess we'll just have do the same thing, I'll be all alone agai--"
"NO!"
"Huh?"
 
Just then, JungMin suddenly disagreed.
 
"I.. I want to stay all by myself."
"Eh?"
"So I'll be with HyungJoon then?"
"Sure, its fine go ahead."
"What do you mean its fine?!"
 
HyungJoon shouted.
 
"Hey! Relax, why do you have to shout?"
"Tsk, because this stupid mal thinks he controls me. I have the right to choose who I want to be with, you cant say 'its fine' just like that!"
"Hey! Hey! What are you--"
"I want to be with YoungSaeng!"
"Ehh?"
"What?"
"Its better for a calm and kind person like him to stay with me rather than you!"
"WHAT THE?! Have you even asked YoungSaeng if he's alright staying with a loud-mouth guy like you?!"
 
Baby became quiet, he thought it was possible for YoungSaeng to reject him after all the shoutings he had done.
 
"I.. I can stay with HyungJoon."
"What?"
"As long as you're fine with me.."
"I.. I'm fine with you."
"Aish! I'll go."
"Yahh! JungMin-ah!"
 
The fights between Tom and Jerry never ends. But this time, it was not the usual funny ones.
 
"I think I shouldn't have asked about the rooms."
"Yah.. dont blame yourself.. I guess I wont be with Kyu for tonight."
"Yeah.. Im glad its HyungJoon who's gonna be with you.."
"Huh? Why?"
"Ah! I mean.. well.."
"Cause you think its gonna be awkward when its HyunJoong?"
"Uhm.. yeah."
"Ahahaha, dont worry, that was before, Im used to it now."
"Really?"
"Yeah.."
"So... do you like him?"
"I like him as our Leader.."
"Nothing else?"
"Yah! Kyu why are you asking me like that, and you're so serious! Ahahaha!"
"What can I do? I care too much for you."
"Kyu.. Gomawo" *thank you*
 
KyuJong was about to embrace the sweet and innocent Saengie but Baby interrupts.
 
"Yah! YoungSaeng-ah! Ill help you with your bags. Its quite a load right?"
"Ah! Yes! See you later Kyu!"
"Yeah.."
 
Just without YoungSaeng by his side, KyuJong feels incomplete.