A love like this: Chapter 10

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaengJungMinKyuJongBabyLeader
 
---
Morning came. It was 6:30 am.. Everyone was already awake except the heaviest sleeper in the group. If you thought of it as Leader, then youre right.
 
JungMin was preparing their breakfast, Baby and YoungSaeng were at the living room watching some early TV shows and KyuJong was in the comfort room grooming himself.
 
Everything seems to be normal, as what they can see to it. But deep inside, they all have their own point of views. Indeed, there are quite some changes in their relationships. You cannot call it as BROMANCE anymore, something even MORE special.
 
In the comfort room, where KyuJong was.
 
KyuJong's POV
 
*Sigh..* Yesterday was like the weirdest day, EVER.. Yeah, of all days why on his birthday.. What does he think about the event yesterday? Does he also like Hyung.. Damn Kim KyuJong! Youre too slow, this is what you get for being stubborn on your feelings.. Err.. Truth is I was really surprised about Hyung's confession. We didnt expect that to come.. I wonder what YoungSaeng feels after hearing this? Ughhh.. I feel so stupid! Dammit!
 
Kyu was thinking how slow he was. Before he could declare his feelings for the Prince, Leader HyunJoong already made the first step. He was so irritated about this, much to his annoyance, he kept on slapping his poor forehead. Yeah, that's how he is.
 
On the living room, both Baby and YoungSaeng watched a tv show, it was a comedy one but no one was laughing. As you can see, they were watching but not focusing on the program. They were having also their point of views.
 
Baby HyungJoon'a POV
 
Ughhh... What happened last night was a blast, well I dont mean it to be exciting, but I have to admit it was fun. JungMin being so perky again, cant believe that attitude of his. He's too cute when he's having his moodswings, so fun watching and teasing him.. But I know I dont have 'that' position in his heart.. For him Im just a mere brother-like guy.. Is it because Im younger than him? So what? What does he even like in our leader? Im better than him.. I guess..
 
If only you could see HyungJoon's expressions while thinking, so cute. Well, just imagine him pouting and having his eyebrows get slanted. He smiles then suddenly frowns.. One could think he's having crazy thoughts.
 
On the far left side of the couch, YoungSaeng was also in deep thought.
 
YoungSaeng's POV
 
It was too much of a shock for me. I mean, Im not exaggerating things but I cant believe that HyunJoong likes me.. I cant even face him right now.. I wish everything will still be normal like the way it used to be. Last night was a bit awkward for us, when our eyes meet, I suddenly look away and talk to Kyu.. I guess he feels bad about it. Good thing KyuJong is always their for me, thanks to him my birthday went well. And about JungMin.. I guess were both fine now, except that he considers me as a rival.. I dont want this.. T_T How could I be a rival when I dont even have this affection for HyunJoong.. The person I like is... That person next to me. :(
 
Poor YoungSaeng, always the one experiencing the hardest situation. As he looked at the person next to him, which is Baby, the Prince grins and blushes. He sees Baby's funny expressions.
 
At last, the pretty mal was already finish cooking the breakfast. All he has to do is to prepare them on the table. While doing this, he was having his on view.
 
JungMin's POV
 
Yah~ Why do I always have to cook for them? Dont they even know how hard it is to prepare and serve food good for 5 people? Ughh.. O'well.. Is he still sleeping? Better wake him up.. or not? I guess he's already awake. But why isnt he going down? Whats taking him so long? UGGGHHH! WHY AM I ALWAYS CONCERN ABOUT HIM?! JungMin-shi! What can you do? You love him right? Thats why! Hehehe..
 
JungMin was always concerned about their leader. Even after the event yesterday, he still cares.
 
Upstairs on HyunJoong's room, there he was and still sleeping. Like the others, he was also having his point of view, but at his dream.
 
Leader HyunJoong's POV
 
What a bad moment of confession that was. I didnt even thought he was there behind me. And on top of that everyone heard it. I know he got troubled about it. He didn't even bother looking at me. He kept on looking away and talks to KyuJong.. It was like Kyu's having the advantage. Might as well show YoungSaeng my true feelings so he can see how much I feel for him. But Im afraid this would affect JungMin again.. But what to do? I just..
 
*RING... RING... RING.....*
 
Just as leader was about to say his next words, a phone suddenly rings and wakes him up from his dream.
 
"Ughh.. Huh?"
  
Leader was still out of himself.. But he still managed to answer the phone call.
 
"Yeoboseyo..." *Hello*
"Yeoboseyo, HyunJoong-ah?"
"Yes, who's this?"
"Yah~~ are you still sleeping, this is your manager. Im sorry but I have to call you this early to inform something."
"Oh.. Annyeong haseyo. What is it sir?"
 
The manager interupts HyunJoong's sleep just to inform him something, but after he tells Leader the news....
 
"Ehh? Today?! Why the late info?"
"Mianhe, things turn out bad, I thought we will have it next week but they re-scheduled it today, Mianhe HyunJoong-ah! I have to go, bye!"
"Eh? Yeoboseyo?? Sir? Yeoboseyo?"
 
HyunJoong was still confused, he still wants to ask more but his manager suddenly hangs up. Leader immediately went downstairs to announce the sudden news to s.
 
"WHAT??"
"Eh?? Why today?"
"I thought its next week?"
"No way, its too sudden!"
 
Just as what HyunJoong expect from their reactions. But what could be this sudden news that everyone was so shocked about..