A love like this: Chapter 15

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaengJungMinKyuJongBabyLeader
 
--
"Oh my goodness.. Oh my soul~"
 
The ever so famous english line JungMin always say. After the long trip home, they finally arrived. It was already late.
"Finally.. were home.."
"Yeah.. water.."
"Look at the bright side, everythings done."
"I suppose.."
 
Back in their apartment, everyone sat on the big couch and rested for a bit. As they were resting, they were recalling a few moments that happened in the studio. KyuJong suddenly remembers his sudden description for a special girl.
 
"Yah ert~ what are you blushing about?"
"H-huh?"
"Haha, by the way I like your ideal girl. Why wont you go out with YoungSaeng afterall."
"Wha..what?! >////<"
 
JungMin directly pointed out what KyuJong was blushing for.
 
"Yah~ I think Kyu for sure wasnt aware so he just suddenly blurted out things. Right Kyu?"
"Y-yeah.. Right!"
 
Leader on the other hand knew that he just by accident slipped his words. After the short rest, they went back to their own rooms to have a full sleep except Leader who called for KyuJong.
 
"Back there.. You like told everyone in Korea that you like YoungSaeng."
"Ahh.."
"So, how does it feel?"
"What are you saying? You did too!"
"I did not. I never gave them a single hint. I described him the opposite way."
"What the.. What can I do? When Im so confused.."
"But I envy you."
"What?"
"Right after your words back there.. I thought to myself, I couldve said that instead."
 
KyuJong realized how HyunJoong was really inlove with the shy Prince. Making him the one who's more envious. He loves the Prince too but he couldnt even confess his feelings unlike Leader.
 
Back at their rooms.
 
"Yah~ JungMin-ah!!"
"Huh?!"
"Can I sleep with you?"
"What are you saying? Youre already sleeping with me.."
"No, I meant together with you on your bed. :("
"NO WAY! Back off HyungJoon. You and your erted thoughts."
"Come on!!!! I want to sleep with you!!"
 
The cute Baby ran towards JungMin and forced him to agree with his favor, much to JungMin's annoyance, he kept on pushing baby out of his bed.
 
"Yahhhh! HyungJoon-ah!!! I dont want to!!"
"Pleaaaasseeee!"
 
Just as they were having a cute moment, they didnt know someone was watching them from the start, until they noticed it.
 
"Ha..have you seen.. K-KyuJong?"
"ohh.. HyunJoong called for him.. Ughh, get off me stupid HyungJoon!"
"Yahhhh!"
 
YoungSaeng seeing such unsightly things for him couldnt bear his words any longer.
 
"What.. are you.. doing?"
"Huh?"
 
JungMin saw through YoungSaeng's weird act. It was unlikely for YoungSaeng to ask questions continuously. With JungMin's thinking, it made him open which was good chance for Baby to play with him.
 
"Yahh~ JungMin-ah! Come on!"
"UGHHH! ALL RIGHT ALREADY! ILL SLEEP WITH YOU!"
"Huh?"
 
With JungMin's words, everything was misunderstood.