A love like this: Chapter 37

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaengJungMinKyuJongBabyLeader
 
---
It was already 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Leader called all of s at the living room to have a small discussion.
 
"Yah.. Uhm, it seems like we're all down. I dont want this. Its not like we wont be able to see each other again right? Haha."
"But everyday's not that fun anymore."
"Yeah.."
 
Leader failed in cheering them up. Until he came upon such a random but wonderful idea.
 
"Well, how about we all go and have fun?"
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"Go where?"
 
HyunJoong smiled, he felt that he already got their moods lighten up. Still he has to make sure.
 
"What I mean is lets go to a resort house. Lets swim, relax and enjoy the remaining days."
"You mean we'll have a vacation?"
"Yeah, exactly."
 
Everyone got puzzled with HyunJoong's 4Dness. Because it was Leader who came up with such idea, they were afraid to do so, but since he's doing it for all of them, everyone agreed.
 
"You know, I'm always scared if you ask me to do something. I might end up dying."
"Yeah, Hyung is so unpredictable. Haha."
"Yah! Yah! I'll take all of that as a compliment."
 
So its finally decided. Tomorrow, they will head to the best resort within Seoul Korea.
 
As soon as the afternoon ended, the five boys packed all their things to have everything settled for tomorrow.
 
"Yah! HyungJoon-ah, have you seen my towels?"
"No."
"Eh? Its just inside this cabinet.."
 
JungMin was searching all over the cabinet, but still he wasnt able to see them.
 
"Ah! Maybe I left them at the studio! Aish.. Of all things.."
 
Baby remained quiet, he was just packing silently while the loud mal kept on talking to himself.
 
"Yah! HyungJoon-ah, could you lend me some of your towels? I know you have three right?"
"Oh.. I'll think about it.."
"Huh? What the hell? Im just asking if you could lend me one. You dont have to think it through."
"I dont know."
"Really what is wrong--"
 
As JungMin pulled Baby, he saw his expressionless and emotionless face. To his surprise, he immediately let go off him.
 
"What?"
"Huh? Uhm, well.. fine! I'll just ask them if they have some spare. You.. you dont have to look at me like that!"
"..."
 
Baby still has his blank face, JungMin felt awkward so he faces back at him.
 
"YAH! Are you alright? earlier you were perky. You even pulled me onto your bed and now youre acting like this??"
"Haha.."
"Huh?"
 
Baby gave off a small laugh. It was too creepy for JungMin so he backed off a litte.
 
"You.. whats wrong with you.."
"At the resort.. I want to be with you."
"Huh? What are you saying.."
"Lets stay in one room.. Just like here."
"HyungJoon! Im planning on staying alone so please stop the creepy act. Aish.."
"Im not acting, Im serious."
 
One could tell how serious baby was. His eyes were staring straight at the pretty mal. JungMin himself couldnt bear the situation, he immediately stands up and shouts.
 
"STUPID HYUNGJOON!!"
 
He then went out of the room.
 
"Tsk.. I have to do it by force then?"
 
JungMin went outside and cooled off for a moment. He felt kinda hot so he decided to wander around outside while he has his thought with him.
 
Why am I so scared??