A love like this: Chapter 13

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaengJungMinKyuJongBabyLeader
 
--
"HyunJoong..ah.."
"What? You gonna avoid me again?"
"Yahh~~.. dont say things like that.. I just.. I dont know what to do.."
"Pfft--"
 
HyunJoong who was all serious at that moment suddenly burst into laughter again because of YoungSaeng's cliche line. YoungSaeng who feels very embarrassed, became red and kept on stopping HyunJoong's laugh.
 
"HyunJoong-ahh! >/////< T__T"
"Hahahahaha XD"
 
They became loud which made the three other members notice them. The three dudes who were all perky earlier suddenly stops and watches Leader and YoungSaeng have their own way. JungMin and KyuJong on the other hand..
 
"Why does everything always end up like this."
"JungMin-ah.."
"Everytime I become happy, eventually something miserable for me happens. Is this some kind of a faith?"
"I know what you feel.."
"Huh?"
"Ahh.. Nothing.."
 
The two lone dudes were somewhat affected by the little scene Leader and the Prince had. While Baby HyungJoon who has nothing to do about them, just watched JungMin frown as he tries to look away.
 
"JungMin-ah.."
"Huh?"
 
HyungJoon went close to JungMin and whispered something.
"Saranghae.."
 
As Baby goes back, JungMin was blushing.
 
"Wha.. what are you.."
 
HyungJoon just stared at him as the pretty mal tries to ask what was that all about.
 
"N..Nevermind."
The two were in an awkward silence. JungMin faces his left side where KyuJong was for he remembers Baby's sudden word.
 
"Yahh~ Double S oh gong il! Better get to the studio already, 30 minutes to go before it'll start."
"Yes, everyone lets go."
 
Finally, the interview will now start. But with the events that happened in the dressing room, they might get distracted just by remembering them.
 
30 minutes have passed and everything was already settled. They will now start the variety show with SS501 as their special guess.
 
"... so with the fans impatience to have them here, we just have to move the day they'll visit here and become as our guess! So girls out there~ here we have now.. SS501~!"
 
Before the host could ever finish his words, fans already started to scream from the top of their lungs and screaming their biases names. The studio would most likely burst out because of the loudness. Finally the famous male group already entered while greeting and waving at their fans.. with their FAKE smiles.
 
"Yahh! Its been a long time since I saw you guys in personal. Indeed, you guys are still super handsome."
"Thank you. :)"
"Gomawo. :)"
 
Only Leader and KyuJong thanked the host, the rest of them just nodded and gave a sweet smile.
 
"So, now that your here, what does it feels like to be surrounded by numerous fans?"
"Ahh, well of course, we're really overwhelmed about it. Also, we're very thankful for the people who came here to see us."
 
The girls were like screaming non-stop as Leader states his answer. Leader noticed that everyone from his group were kinda different, he doesnt want to spoil the event so he brings up their moods.
 
"Yahh, JungMin here was really excited. He wasnt able to sleep for the whole night."
"Really? Hahahaha! See girls? How excited JungMin-shi could be just to see you."
 
Again, everyone screamed while the oblivious JungMin was all confused of what Leader just said, leaving him with nothing to do. He just smiles back and talks.
 
"Yahh~ HyunJoong-ah! Dont embarrass me! I know that I had a hard time sleeping, you dont have to tell the girls, hahaha!"
"Thats what you get for being excited JungMin-ah! Better take care of your health!"
"Ahahahahaha~"
 
Yes, this is a fake act. JungMin was never excited, everyone knows the fact that he was the one who became irritated the most after the late info.
 
"HyungJoon was at fault too thats why I couldnt sleep well~ He kept on talking to me about what to do here. He was so nervous."
"Ahh.."
 
Baby got surprised after hearing his name. With his actions, it sounded like JungMin was making stories. So KyuJong suddenly enters.
 
"Hahaha, look at him~ he's still nervous right now. He wasnt even listening. HyungJoon-ah~ wake up! Hahaha"
"R-right.. Hahaha, HyungJoon-ah! Wake up!"
 
Everyone in the studio was enjoying the group's talk. They seemed to believe everything was real. HyungJoon realizing that he was out of himself suddenly tries to talk like the others.
 
"Yah! Yah! Yah! I wasn't nervous! I was just preparing myself! hahaha!"
"Wooo, lame excuse HyungJoon-ah!"
"Besides, the real nervous one here is YoungSaeng!"
"Eh?"
"What about him? What makes you think he was nervous?"
"A while ago, he was like standing on a corner with his feet kept on tapping the floor, his hands continuously closes and opens, and he's having cold sweats."
"Yahh~ Thats not true! I was just bored so I had to do something! And Im not having cold sweats, it was just kinda hot thats why Im sweating!"
"Wooooo~ really? >:)"
 
They were really having a great act. Thats SS501 for you. But too much act may lead to something unexpected.
 
"What a great show were having right here people! Very entertaining! So mind if I ask you guys.. Do you have any girlfriends?"
 
The crowd started to scream as the question was being asked. They were really interested in knowing their idol's lovelife.
 
"No, we dont have any."
 
Leader answered the question directly, without even thinking, he said the truth.
 
"Hear that girls? Ahahaha, so, if there is none, is it possible that there could be is a  special someone in your hearts?"
 
The 5 handsome men became speechless, even Leader cannot even answer the question this time.