A love like this: Chapter 7

A love like this ♥

 

"So.. what happened?"
"Uhh, lets just not talk about it afterall.."
"JungMin-ah, is it HyunJoong again?"
 
Again. So its not the first time Baby saw this scene.
 
"So.. you knew about it."
"Yeah.. pretty much."
"Thought so.."
"I couldnt help it.. Since Im always looking at you.. I always see you looking at him."
"We're at this again.."
 
Truth is, JungMin also knew that Baby likes him from the start. He just couldnt learn to exchange the same feeling he has 'coz he only sees him as a younger brother.
 
"Thank you for all the help up until now.. But HyungJoon.. I just cant--"
"I know.. you've told me for a hundredth time that Im hopeless.. I accept that.."
"Hyung.. Joon.."
"But at least allow me to love you.." *AWWWW*
 
They were covered up with silence for a moment. They were at the park, so everything was open, the cool wind kept on passing swiftly.
 
"Ahh-choooo!"
"Hmm? Hahaha, you alright?"
"Huh? Yeah.. Ahh-choooo!"
"Lets go home! Thats what you get for always wearing sleeveless shirts."
"JungMin-ah.."
"Hmm?"
"I.."
"You like me? I like you too. Lets go~! ^__^"
 
JungMin went back to normal. He was fully recovered after HyungJoon's words.
 
"Baby.. Its been a long time since I heard your i like you and i love you's. Feels great that someones loves me, hehe. :)"
"Youre making fun of me again."
 
JungMin ran ahead of HyungJoon, he was lively again. Horse's moodswings. And from a distance, JungMin stretched out and felt the soothing wind. HyungJoon was just watching him. After his stretching, he faced Baby who has his eyes stuck on him from a far.
 
"Hey~! Baby HyungJoon! You're too slow! Hurry up or I'll leave you~!"
 
Baby just smiled, he thought that from the distance they had.. he saw JungMin's sorrows.. sorrows that were covered up by his sweet smiles.
 
"Heyy! Weirdo! Why are you smiling! Im leaving you!"
"Yeah! Coming!"
"HyungJoon-ah!"
"What?"
"Gomawo!" *Thank you*
"What??"
"Ahahaha! Catch me~!"
 
Both of them were now freed by the sadness they had earlier, but as they arrive home at their appartment, they saw a scene which JungMin for sure, wouldnt take..