A love like this: Chapter 40

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaengJungMinKyuJongBabyLeader
 
--
It was already 3 oclock still no fun things were happening. JungMin didn't go out for lunch, so did Baby. The 3 remaining members were really worried. 
 
"Aigoo.. what kind of trip is this anyway?"
"Yeah, this should be a fun one. Not like this..."
 
Leader noticed that the two were already feeling down because of Tom and Jerry. So he really needs to do something before it's too late. He didn't want everything to end up like this.
 
"Yah, I'll talk to them later so don't make those faces."
"Sure. I hope mal would listen to you."
"He will. Definitely."
 
KyuJong suddenly remembers that he has to unpack his loads.
 
"Yah, I'll go to my room. I have to settle all my things and.."
"I'll help you."
"Eh?"
 
Leader suddenly got one of KyuJong's bag. He was actually carrying only one bag compare to Kyu.
 
"Wae?" *why*
"Because we are roommates for this vacation."
 
Just like what Hyun Joong had said. The order goes like this.
 
KyuJong / Leader = Room 450
YoungSaeng / Baby = Room 451
JungMin = Room 455
 
Jung Min's room was kinda far but he actually requested for it. He had various excuses.
 
"I hope everything would go well at the end of the day."
"Yeah.."
"Mhm."
"Oh, I'll go to my room now. I.. I'll help HyungJoon unpack his stuffs. Before I left his things were still in his bags."
 
And so our shy Prince made his way to the room where his crush was.
 
"HyungJoon?"
 
YoungSaeng went inside their room only to find Baby lying on the bed, with a restless look. Indeed, he really has a baby face. The nickname baby fitted him very well. YoungSaeng was mesmerized by his pretty looks. He went closer... and closer... without even realizing that.... Their face were 2 inches close.
 
"Mmmm...?"
"Ahh!"
 
Baby HyungJoon suddenly woke up. It startled YoungSaeng that he fell on the floor.
 
"Eh? YoungSaeng-ah! What are you doing sitting on the floor?"
"Ahhh uhmmm... that is... uhhhh"
"Hahaha, weird one."
">//////<"
 
YoungSaeng couldn't find the exact words to explain himself. HyungJoon kept on laughing on how the Prince was acting. But he suddenly remembers something while he was in dreamland.
 
"Say, were you watching me while I was sleeping?"
"Huh?? What.. what do you mean?"
"Coz I felt a cold breath on my cheek? Well I guess it's a dream but it's kinda real."
 
YoungSaeng blushed. He immediately got up and went outside. He didn't want Baby to see him guilty with his very own actions.
 
"I...I'll go outside for a while."
"Ehh? Yah! Wont you help...me..."
 
Before Baby could ever complete his words, the shy Prince already went out.
 
"Aishh, what's wrong with him?"
 
HyungJoon finally got up unpacked all his stuffs. Still his dream wont leave him alone.
 
"A cold breathe on my cheek... an innocent stare... who was giving me those in my dream....?"
 
He paused for a while. He was holding his favorite t-shirt. It was given by JungMin on his last birthday. Baby stared at it... until he started to glare at it. His grip tightened while holding his shirt.
 
"I should've thrown you (shirt) a long time ago..."
 
He was angry. He kept on remembering JungMin's view of his love for him.
 
"But I cant... because I love him..."
 
He coverd his face with his shirt. He remained like that for a while and started to remember the mysterious dream and person again.
 
"I hope that was you.. JungMin-ah."
 
Yes. He actually thought it was actually crazy for him to continue his love for him. But Baby HyungJoon just couldn't help himself from loving the sarcastic mal.
 
----------
A/N: wow I actually updated. HAHAHA. Dear readers of this crazy fanfic, here's an update for you guys. Thank you for continuously reading and telling me to update. :D