A love like this: Chapter 36

A love like this ♥

 

YoungSaengJungMinKyuJongBabyLeader
 
---
"Yah! HyungJoon-ah! Wake up!"
"Hmm.. I dont wanna wake up.."
"Haa? Just get out of your bed already! We're gonna eat breakfast and you're the only one left here!"
"Aigoo..."
"Yah! I said get up!"
"Hug me first.."
"Huh?"
"I want you to hug me.."
 
Baby said with his still sleepy voice. JungMin on the other hand was already pissed by his laziness but he couldn't do anything but to follow what he has been asked for.
 
"Geez just get up already after this.."
 
JungMin went into Baby's bed and little by little leans onto HyungJoon and--
 
"Gyaaaaaa!!!"
 
HyungJoon suddenly glomped the pretty mal.
 
"Wha??? H-HyungJoon??"
"Ahahahahaha! I got you! I get to hug JungMin this early!!!"
"What? Come on! Get off me!"
"Ahahaha."
"Yahhh!!"
"JungMin-ah.. lets be like this for a while."
 
JungMin and HyungJoon remained lying in bed. The flustered mal didnt resist, instead he waited for HyungJoon to get up on his own. This time, JungMin stayed calm and didnt want to argue anymore for he knew that their remaining days will end soon.
 
"Yah, whats taking them so long?"
"Aigoo.. Im getting hungry, Ill call those two."
"Then we'll start eating.."
"Sure."
 
Leader went upstairs. Calling them from the kitchen was no use, one wouldnt here them. As Leader was already in the hallway, he saw the door slightly open. He thought of looking first at what they were doing.
 
After seeing things, he called out.
 
"Yah."
"Hmm?"
"I thought you woke him up?"
"He.. fell asleep again."
"Aigoo.."
"Yeah, lets just eat without him."
"Okay. Lets go."
"Mhm.."
 
Leader didnt see the sweet scene between Baby and JungMin. Which was a relief for the mal. HyunJoong was walking infront of him when suddenly JungMin wasn't able to control his emotions. He went closer to him and grabbed the end of his shirt.
 
"HyunJoong.."
"Huh?"
"Can you hug me?"
 
JungMin's voice was quite jittery. He was too unconfident of his words. He was already beet red as he faces down.
 
"JungMin-ah.."
"Can you? If you cant, then.. may I?"
 
Seconds went by as they stand at the hallway. JungMin was still in his feet, loosing his hope and wanted to let go when suddenly HyunJoong himself had his way with the flustered pretty mal.
 
"Ah.."
"Youre asking things too sudden."
 
JungMin was dumbfounded. He couldnt react on the situation. He was so happy and began to sob alittle.
 
"Hey, are you crying?"
"No.. *hic* Hug me more.."
"Aigoo.."
 
Once again, Leader hugged and JungMin's soft hair. It smelt nice which gave a small throb in Leader's heart.
 
"Lets go.. You know, if we stay like this Ill die of hunger."
"Ahh.. M-mianhe.."
 
HyunJoong went on and hurried downstairs to eat. JungMin was walking slowly and was clearing all the tears left. He suddenly paused for a while as he realized something.
 
Why.. why do I always do all the things HyungJoon is doing to me with Hyung  True that. He was repeating everything that Baby does to him.
 
After all the thoughts he had, he already went downstairs and joined the others in eating.
 
Much to JungMin and Leader's unawareness, they didnt notice that someone saw the scene.
 
"Dont with me....."
 
Said the furious HyungJoon.