Six

The Mission (Got7 & BAP)

July 6th, 2016

"Here is your coffee, Kim sunbae-nim. The general wants to see you in 5 minutes." I nodded at our intern and she went away. What does the general want this time? To stare at my s? You think the man had more courtesy, and seeing him like that to the younger interns made me want to kill him right them and there. 

I stood up from my desk, with my papers about Chinese-American relations, and walked to the conference room. 

The general was an American man, sent here to be close to China and North Korea. He made my blood boil. I awaited the day I had orders to kill him, but now, I am only hacking and sending secrets to North Korea. 

"Hello, Ms.Kim. They say you have reports for us?" I nodded and handed out each paper. 5 in Korean and 3 in English. 

"These are the reports over establishing a line for when the ADIZ should be stopped or negotiations for a compromise."

"These sound very good, Ms. Kim. We need young people like you to lead us. Who else is there, that one who graduated from Korea?"

"Mark Tuan, sir. He is only standard. In college, there was a North Korean spy that he failed to capture."

"Well, it happens to the best of us. You are excused, Ms. Kim." I bowed and walked out of the conference room and back to my desk. Logging into my track email account, I opened the newest message. 


You have a side mission. Kill General David Wilson in 4 days, and make it seem like a suicide. 

Junhong is doing well, he is getting straight A's in all of his classes. He says hello.

-Officer YONG

 

I closed and deleted the email, making sure it was erased completely, before logging into the NIS database. Why couldn't they send the information I wanted about Junhong? 

Yi-Eun Tuan (Mark)

NIS Field Agent 

Clearance Level 6 

I smirked as I went through his newest arrest records. They were all treasons and high-level arrests. Tuan was really making his mark at the NIS, but he still hasn't found his way to me and we work with the same people. 

Open Cases: 1

Arrest Percentage: 98.8% 

I bet he hates it. Every day he logs on at 10 AM to see how his cases are classified, and he has to scroll past the arrest records. 1.2 points away from perfect, all because of me.

Yi-En and I seem to have the same problem about each other. 

I copied the new arrest files and sent them back, hoping I'd get more information on my brother soon. His 20th birthday was in 3 months.

"Kim." I closed the email that was open and looked up from the desk, showing no emotion. 

"Yes, Cheif Lee?" 

"The General is impressed with your papers. Keep up the good work and you could be promoted to consul with the President. Sound good?" I smiled at him and in my mind, I was climbing the ladder to Park's assassination. 

The are so unsuspecting of the smallest fly. Do nothing to upset them, and you will be done as fast as you get there. -Officer SHIN 

"It's sounds excellent, Cheif." He smiled back and tapped the top of my desk. 

"Go home, you've been here since 8. Try to catch the 5 news at your house instead of our break room, eh?" I nodded and he walked away. For a National Intelligence agency, they really are stupid.

I stood and put my coat on, checking to time. I had a date with a very important person. 


Find links to the government. Not through the officials themselves, but others who are as stupid. -Officer YONG

I walked into the fancy restaurant and looked around at its interior. What's the special occasion tonight? 

"Name?"

"It should be under Song." She nodded and gestured to a table in the center. 

I walked over and he stood up, smiling at me. His hair was neat and he wore a nice suit as always. He had to keep up his father's reputation to everyone. It will be funny when my mission is over and it's revealed he was dating a spy. 

"You look beautiful, as always." He pulled out my chair and helped me take my coat off. He sat and poured wine into my glass.

"You look very handsome tonight too, Mino." He shrugged and took a sip of his wine. 

"Did you come from work?" I nodded and he sighed. 

"You work so much, why don't we take a vacation together?" I laughed. 

"I'm close to a promotion to a consul, I can't stop now." 

"I could get my father to-" I shook my head. 

"No, I want to do this myself. Tell your father I said hello. He seemed busy today, he couldn't come to meeting with the General." Mino nodded.

"He's got a lot on his mind. He barely comes home for dinner now. Speaking of dinner, my mother wants you to come over sometime soon. She really likes you." I raised and eyebrow. 

"Am I the first one she liked?"

"Pretty much. She thinks I've finally gained some intelligence." We both laughed, but mine was purely fake. 

Song Mino was the son of the Defence Minster of South Korea. I see his father on a regular basis, and it's easy to keep tabs on everything when you're dating his son. I know what's wrong with the minister or what's happening when I want to. It's hard to pretend to feel bad, when one day, I might have to kill the minister. Mino was nice, handsome, and charming, but I really had no interest in him. I was using him solely for my own personal gain. I was friendly with the minister, which would help me later on. It was helping me now either way.

"I can't judge, but you do seem to be smarter than the first time we met." He huffed and shook his head. 

"Whatever you think, Jagiya." I inwardly cringed at the name. I didn't even know what the pet name was till I looked it up. South Koreans are too expressive with love. 

He treated me to dinner, expensive wine and deserts, and a ride in his Lamborghini to my home as I had walked to the restaurant. He liked to flaunt off his wealth a lot, which didn't surprise me. He's like most of the men in my work who were high ranking. 

"I'll see you on....Thursday?" I nodded. We had set a date for me to come to his parents for dinner. A date for me to sit and act like I care what his mother is talking about. She liked to talk too much and was annoying in how she thought about things. To keep things short, she needed to learn humility and maybe a ton of humbleness. 

"Do I need to bring anything?" 

"Bring your beautiful self." I held the urge to roll my eyes and he leaned over and kissed me on the forehead. 

"Night." I stepped out and walked to my front door. He drove away and I sighed. 

"No, stop! Aghh!" My eyes widened at the faint noises heard in the house. Great, what were those two doing now? The screaming wasn't any of their voices.

"I'm home," I yelled out in sarcasm and the noises stopped for a bit. I walked into the kitchen to see the scene at hand. 

The two of them had a guy tied to a chair, his face covered in blood. 

"God JB, what did this one do?" The younger one shrugged and Himchan rolled his eyes. 

"This is Park Jin-young and he has pissed JB off. I'm just supervising." The man tied to the chair looked at me and I tilted my head. 

"Just because someone angers you, doesn't mean you should beat them up. This isn't part of your description, JB. Untie him and let him go, but make sure he doesn't snitch or else I'll have your head on a stick." JB sighed. 

"Come on, I was just teaching him a lesson."

"Does he know who we are?" Himchan shook his head and I threw my jacket on the nearest chair. 

Intimidation is the best method. -Officer JUNG

I got a few inches from his face, making sure he was looking me in the eyes. 

"You snitch, and we will find you. I have no problem killing you, but I think JB-sshi is a bit out of line dragging you here instead of taking you out in an alleyway. Do you agree?" He nodded fast, not breaking our eye contact, "I'm letting you go, but speak nothing of this, okay?" He nodded again and I stood up. 

"Blindfold him, and drive him to Busan."

"He's from Busan." I shrugged at JB.

"Then make him feel right at home. I'm going upstairs, don't make a scene please." Himchan nodded and started dragging JB around.

"Now, I'm going to have to dye my hair because of you two!" I yelled down from the stairs. 

"Sorry?" JB yelled back. I huffed and went into the bathroom, pulling out the various dyes we had. A medium brown should darken my hair enough to a deep brown. 

Playing dress up should've been part of the job description. Oh, wait, there isn't one.