Two

The Mission (Got7 & BAP)

May 22nd, 2015

Use your enemy's weakness against them. It will ruin them physically and emotionally. -Officer YONG

I planted it in his book bag. It would fall out right as he went to leave class. The police officer that was watching him had to be in this class. It was 2 1/2 months of research, and 6 possible suspects. All of those 6 were in this one class. I stared holes in that back of Kyung-Il's head, as he sat in front of me. 

We had evaded each other as much as possible, only meeting when Ha-eun was there. She thought that Kyung-Il was into me.  She had no idea, and I had to keep it that way. 

"Kim Hye-In." I looked up from my math notebook and stood. 

"Yes Professor?"

"Come up here and show the class how to solve this problem. On the test only Kim Hye-In and Song Kyung-Il had gotten this question right." I glanced at him for a bit and walked down to the board. 

"They always get everything right." Do-Kyun, a friend of Kyung-Il's, whined. 

"Then maybe you should study more." The Professor suggested and everyone oohed. 

I went up and took the marking in my hands, writing down and solving the calculus equation easily. Back home, I was passed this simple math. 

"I never see Hye-In study. How is she so good at math?" 

"Maybe she studies in the library?"

"She does come back to the dorm awfully late. Yesterday, she came back at 3:30 in the morning." Ha-eun just needs to shut up about that. There are 6 suspects for cops in here and she just wants to blut that out.

"Thank you Kim-sshi. Now we can go over any other problems tomorrow. Class is dismissed. We have another test in 2 days, so be prepared. We're nearing the end of spring semester." Everyone moved and stood up, some running out as it was lunch time. I stood and Kyung-Il went to walk out. I watched him like a hawk. He'd get caught and I look to see who to avoid. 

"Hey, Hye-In sunbae!" I groaned as Yugyeom, a freshman walked up to me, blocking my way. I tried to look over him, but the kid was to tall, "Can you help me with my math today after school in the library?" 

"Yeah, sure."

"Great, how about 3:30? I can bring snacks." I nodded quickly and mustered my best smile at him.

"I just need help with some derivatives and some-"

"I'm sure it'll be easy for you after I help. I have to go quickly, I have a lunch date." His eyes widened.

"Really? With who?"

"Kyung-Il." I rushed past him and swore with Kyung-Il was no where in the classroom. I missed it.

"So, 3:30. Don't forget!"


I was still pissed off at Yugyeom, but it was hard to stay mad at him. He had brought a bunch of snacks that I had never seen before, and a drink called banana milk that I surprisingly liked. 

"Did you miss snacks like this since you were in America?" I nodded and ate more Choco Boys. 

"So you bring this over here and put the function..." I nodded again and he let out a little shout of joy. It took him 30 minutes to understand how to do problem number one. 

I laughed at him and handed him one of my candies. He reminded me so much of Junnie, and I think that's why I stayed. I missed my brother so much, I could use someone like him. Junnie was so happy, even when his childhood was ruined at such a young age. Him and Yugyeom would get along, maybe they can meet some day. No, they had to meet someday. 

"What are you thinking about, Noona?" Something in my heart hurt every time he said that though. It made me miss Junnie even more...so much more. 

"Nothing important. Do you have any more pro-"

"Song Kyung-Il is getting arrested!" Everyone in the library shot up and went to the outside. 

"I wonder what he did. Didn't you have a lunch date with him?" I shook my head at Yugyeom.

"No, he called it off." 

"I wonder if that's why." 

Outside on the lawn, a bunch of people watched him being wheeled away by officers, but whispers shot through as the cars said NIS on them. I smirked and folded my arms.

Kyung-Il was looking around violently, and he stopped when he locked eyes with me. I smirked even bigger and his glared was the harshest it had ever been.

He was thrown into the back of the car and and agent told everyone to "get back to class or whatever." The cars drove away and everyone stood there stunned on the grass, except me. 

"They say that someone found pictures of an execution in his backpack from North Korea."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it was an old guy, probably 58."

"I wonder why he was so violent in denying that those were his though. Like normal people would deny, but he was like...mental." The two people in front of Yugyeom and I shrugged before walking away. 

"That was interesting." Yugyeom muttered under his breath.

"Very." I replied. 

"It's just, Kyung-Il's record was so clean. Who would've thought he was a North Korean spy or something?" I nodded and we turned to walk back to the library. 

"It's really scary knowing that there's still spies out there." I said, trying to throw out that card. 

"Don't worry, Noona. I'm sure that's a once in a college thing." I laughed along with him and my heart struck a chord again. 

Don't worry, Noona. 

What if they used Junnie against me? What if-

"You're thinking about something again." Yugyeom pointed to my head and I nodded. 

"I'm just thinking about lots of things right now." 

"Why don't you tell me? I'm a good counselor, I need to practice if I'm going to become a doctor. Did any one die?" I laughed and shook my head again. 

"No, I think you need to work on that though."

"Hey! That's not nice." 

"You would get along with my brother." 

"You have a brother? Really? How old is he?"

"The same age as you....He's in America like I was."

"I bet you miss him."

"Yeah, I do. I miss him a lot."