Four

The Mission (Got7 & BAP)

June 20th, 2015

Blending in is essential. That's the only way you get information. - Officer SHIN

I was too uncomfortable with the attire I was in, but it had to work. My only fuel was getting the first 3 steps of my mission over with. My one semester was over with, along with most of the people who were going to this party, along with Yi-En Tuan. 

"You look so hot. Now we have to do make-up. I can't believe you're bad at this..." She mumbled to herself and turned me to face her. The dress Ha-eun put me in was short, red, body-fitting, and strapless. I felt like one of Kim Jong-Un's girls. The only dresses I was used to wearing was my school uniform, my military uniform, and my Hanbok. This bright, tight, and shoulder-bearing piece of clothing made me feel so..wrong. 

Mental note #33 for Junnie - Girls like to dress like Kim Jong-Un's girls to get guys to hook up with 

"You look really pretty, Hye-In. You're like a diamond in the rough." He huffed in amusement.

"Really, though, have you never put on make-up?" 

"It wasn't allowed," I answered without thinking. .

"Oh, you went to a private school then, lucky you. That's why you're so smart, I bet." I guess some South schools are like home. 

I shrugged at her words and she turned me around to look at the mirror. My eyes widened and I had to keep my mouth from gaping. I looked...confusing. I had never seen myself like this. 

"See, you're so pretty. Here, I want to take a picture of you to commemorate my work." She took her phone out quickly and I grabbed her wrist instinctively. 

"Ow, ow, ow!" I took a sharp breath and let her go, laughing it off. 

"I don't like pictures." She rolled her eyes and stood next to me. 

"It's just a few selcas." She posed next to me and I had no idea what to do. 

"Smile! Pose! Oh my gosh, are you not a girl?" She laughed and I smiled for a few photos until she put her phone away. 

"We'll get some alcohol in you and you'll get all crazy." That's slightly impossible, but okay. 

"I guess."

"This is your first college party! Have fun!" She pulled me up from my chair and dragged me out quickly to her car. This will either be a good night or a horrible one. 


Music was blasting from this house, and Ha-eun said that this guys house was in Gangnam-gu. I could compare some houses there to my own, but this place felt more free. 

We walked in and there were lots of people in here. I instinctively reached to feel the knife underneath my dress, just for security. Too many people meant too many possible threats. Ha-eun must've noticed my hesitance. 

"Do I need to give you some alcohol to make you lighten up?" I shook my head no and she laughed. 

"Noona! You came to a party?" Yugyeom had a drink in his hand and was smirking at Ha-eun. 

"Noona? You know him?" She seemed a little jealous at first. 

"I tutor him in math, I guess." She nodded and put a hand on his arm. 

"You're friends with Mark, right? Do you know where he is?"

"Who's asking?" He took a sip of his drink. 

"Hye-In Unnie." He raised his eyes. 

"Really? Mr. Police-In-Training? The dance floor is my best guess." So he is a policeman, but that doesn't explain why all of his records are gone. 

"Hye-In, do you know how to dance?" I shook my head no. I knew how to do the dances we do on ChuSeok and other holidays, but not what they do at...these type of events.

"Seriously? Wow, and you live in Seoul. Just go to the dance floor and follow what everyone else is doing." She pushed me towards the biggest mass of people, speakers, and lights. The music that was playing was unlike I've ever heard before.

I looked around on the floor and everyone was...what did Junhong call it?...Grinding? This is dancing in South Korea? It didn't look hard, but it looked...ual. 

When in Rome, so as the Romans do -General JUNG

I took a breath before going into the mass of people and moving like they were. Junnie had a fascination with dancing like this. He had only seen it once on a propaganda broadcast, and he fell in love. He tried to show me how to do some, but I was hopeless with the flips and tricks he did. Maybe that's what he can become...

Hands were on me and I resisted the urge to flip whoever it was over my body and break their nose with my foot. 

"Someone said that you were looking for me. Is that true?" I turned to meet the red haired boy. I smiled at him and nodded. His hands didn't move from their spot on my waist and one of his eyebrows went up. 

"You don't strike me as the party type. Who made you come here?" He began to dance against me and I did the same, holding in my disgust. I'd be dragged to execution right now if I was back home. 

"I came on my own accord and with Ha-eun." 

"The one that Yugyeom makes out with a lot?" I nodded and cursed Ha-eun again. 

"Why are you looking for me?"

"Someone told me that you can dance well, I wanted to see for myself." He smirked.

"And by dance, you mean..." Junhong, forgive Noona. No, I'm not telling him about this at all. 

"I don't know. What do you want it to mean?" 

"You're very beautiful, Hye-In. Is the rest of you?" His hands went lower and I was cursing him to hell in my mind. Whenever some cadet tried to do this to me back home, I had them wishing for death. I couldn't with this one...not yet. 

"Why don't you find out?" He grabbed my hand and led me off of the dance floor and up to some stairs. This is what Ha-eun meant. She's actually good at getting me information. 

He opened a door to an empty bedroom, and I knew this was it. Alone and with windows to escape, it was almost too easy.