Prolouge

The Mission (Got7 & BAP)

If you get caught, work with them. Show them a story. But, remember, they cannot help you like we can. They cannot help him. - Officer CHOI 

"Do you know why you are here today?" I looked up at the lawyer and nodded. 

"Do you know I can do nothing to help you. I am withdrawing from your case, do you agree to that?" I nodded again and he let out a sigh of relief. He was shaking, his hands could barely close his briefcase. His briefcase was real leather, brass handles, he had had it for a long time. It also meant he was rich, so why was he a called-in lawyer? Am I that big of a problem? 

I smirked at that thought and made another mental note to tell Junnie that. 

The lawyer walked out of the door quickly, and I was left alone. Well, they were looking at me through the one-way glass. I glared at the wall in front of me, hoping they would be as terrified as that lawyer. The cop that caught me seemed to be a bit shaky as well, not like the one I saw when I was being ushered in -- My cops partner, the one who has been haunting me. Who was going to come and interrogate me? Officer Wang or the latter?

The door was thrown open and I looked over quickly, smirking to the people behind the wall to show satisfaction. Both of them walked in confirming to me that they were partners.

Wang had a chair while the other leaned against the wall behind me. I still didn't catch his whole face, but his aura was strong behind me. I knew it was him.

"Kim Hye-In, correct?" 

They act like they do not know who you are. Let them think that way, but you shall revert back to yourself. -Officer IM

"Sure." Wang gave me an eye roll and I noticed then how young he looked. My age even. His black hair was combed back and he had his gun showing in his concealed holster. It wasn't concealed anymore. 

His face was inviting as well, like he was the one who told the jokes and messed around. It was almost funny to me to see him acting serious when his face said he was anything but. Maybe, he was trying to impress the ones behind the wall. 

"24?" 

"Younger." His face shrived into a look of disgust and question. 

"North Korea is sending teenagers to us now? Go-"

"I am older than 20, younger than 24." He sighed and ran his hand along his chin. 

"When did you come to South Korea? You started to show up on our units radar 2 weeks ago. I assume that it has been longer." 

"3 years." 

"3 years, well . Mark how long have you had her?" Another mental note to Junnie, they just found out about me. 

"2 years and 4 months." The man behind me finally spoke, his voice deeper than Wang's. Mark, the name that brought me back a few years.  

"How much do you have on her?" I piped up then. I had my own personal stalker, lovely. 

"Let me do the talking today, Jackson. It's been awhile since you had to deal with Kyung-Il." Kyung-Il? He was interrogate here? By Jackson? That made my smirk set even wider. 

They were both looking at me, trying to get a form of emotion. The only one they saw was saticfaction. 

Jackson nodded and went out the door like the lawyer did. Mark took his seat. 

I smirked at him and his face was dead, no emotion showing. He changed. His hair was now dark brown, face slim. He was still taller than me, and looked even more fit than before, underneath the white button down. He had rolled the sleeves up to his elbows and put a gun down on the table. My hand itched for it, but I was cuffed.

"It's nice to finally meet the real you, Kim Hye-In. My name is Mark Tuan, and you're my mission." I smirked at him, I had read his file too many times.

"Mark Tuan is a name that gets talked about."

"I'm flattered that North Korea knows about me." He had wit, a thing I would've admired. I think I did admire in him. 

"You should be scared, you have people specifically trained to kill you." 

"Like yourself?" He fired back. 

"Stop acting like you know about me. All you know is that I'm from North Korea, lived here for 3 years, and have a mission." He tapped the gun, thinking. 

"Very true. I was only given your picture, your allies, and to take you down, right as you slipped away from me. I was disappointed in you for the first few months, until you started and gave me a lead. I'll have to admit you're smart. Smarter than the other one, but not smarter than me." 

"I disagree, Tuan-sshi. I came here, on my own accord. Remember the first and last time we encountered each other?" 

"I have a very nice memory, but a very big scar." I rolled my eyes at him. All men were the same. 

"One thing was different this time wasn't it though?" 

"I could list a few things that were dif-"

"Think Tuan, what happened last time you almost got me, and what happened this time?" The door opened and another man walked in, Mark stood and bowed. 

"Someone just posted her bond." I smiled at the men from my seat. Mark turned and looked at my face. 

"Someone just paid 3.5 million dollars so she'd be free? How much evidence do we have against that?" The guy shook his head and walked over, taking the cuffs me. 

"This makes no sense to me. She said she was a North Korean spy-"

"She never said anything, and the intern tripped over the wire. What you said to her wasn't heard. And did Jackson have a warrant?" Tuan seemed to stop breathing. 

"Yes, on the-"

"The house, and you found nothing in the house. You started chasing her with no probable cause, and arrested her in a private place."

"But, sir-"

"You are free to go Kim-sshi. We are sorry for this inconvenience." I smiled at him and nodded.

"Thank you sir." He was one of us. That made my smirk even bigger. 

I walked to the door, where Mark was standing, glaring at me. I stopped and put a hand on his shoulder. 

"I hope to meet you again, but in different circumstances."

"What did you do this time?" 

"Mark Tuan, you are my mission."