Three

The Mission (Got7 & BAP)

June 20th, 2015

If you are found out and sentenced, dying by their hands is better than ours. -Officer JUNG

"Song Kyung-Il is sentenced to death after evidence lead to his involvement in murdering 16 people, inclusing CEO's and civilians. He has also confessed to being a North Korean spy and pleaded guilty to all accounts. No one knows why he has chosen not to take a stand. It is uncertain when his death will take place, but it is said to be sometime in the next 5 years." I turned off the TV and smiled. 

 

-The traitor is taken care of. He will be put into Gyeongbuk Northern the Second Correctional Center on June 23rd.

-Commence your original mission now, do not get side-tracked. 

-Can you tell me how Junhong is? 

-He is fine at school, and is becoming a doctor. Kim Jong-Un wants his talents elsewhere though. 

-3 years and 2 months

-You must finish your mission 

 

I need to find Yi-Eun Tuan. 

I opened my computer and opened the grade system. 

Username: TuanYiEun 

Password: 203813

The screen loaded and his classes and grades pulled up. 

Major: Political Science and Government 

Good, he was in most of my classes. 

School Year: Unknown 

Graduation Date: Unknown

Home Address: Unknown

My brows furrowed at the three blanks left. Those weren't the only ones gone. His phone number, race, and personal description was gone. Was he another traitor spy? 

I scrolled down even more and saw his picture. 

Nickname: Mark 

Where have I seen him before? 

Red hair....

He had picked up the picture of Junnie and I and gave it back to me. March 1st. I ran into him on the first day and I hadn't even known it. 

I cursed and slammed my hand down on the table. . I let him get out of my grasp just like that! 

Pens and pencils crashed to the floor and I grabbed my head. My first big mistake probably cost me a year of work. Who the hell is Yi-En Tun? Mark Tuan? 

I searched my brain for our first meeting. He had asked me why I came out of Kyung-Il's dorm, and had said that Kyung-Il doesn't have friends...Then he couldn't be one of us. He would've known when he saw that picture anyways. Or maybe he didn't look at it. 

He could be a cop as well. He is in Calculus II, he could've turned in Kyung-Il. Maybe that's why he asked me when I came out of the dorm.

I picked up my phone, thinking of the only lead I could think of.

To Roommate: Do you know who Mark Tuan is?

I sat there, tapping the phones screen, before an answer popped up. 

From Roommate: Yeah, I'm at a party he's at right now. Why? 

To Roommate: How old is he?

From Roommate: 21 almost 22. His birthday is sometime in September. Why? Do you like himmmmm?!

Actually, I'm almost 20, so that means he's 2 years older than me. 

To Rommate: No, I've just seen him around Kyung-Il, I'd thought he'd know something.

From Roommate: See, you did like Kyung-Il! 

Maybe if she thinks I like Mark, I could get closer to him...and get this Kyung-Il thing off my back. 

To Roommate: Okay, you're right. I do like Mark...help me? 

I could practically hear her screaming. 

From Roommate: I am soooo going to get you two together. You'd be so cute together! There's a party tomorrow from the beginning of Summer break. You need to come, because he'll be there!

To Roommate: I don't really want to go. I have no...clothes. 

From Roommate: I have plenty of dresses! Tomorrow, I'll give you a makeover! Now, excuse me while I try to make out with this cute kid named Yugyeom. 

"Really? Him? God, I'm so going to yell at him later." I stopped myself at those words. Yugyeom was not your brother, Junhong was. Stop getting wound up in him. You might have to kill him like everyone else.  

I took out the picture of Junhong and I and thought about what he looked like now. It's been so long, and he was 19. I missed his 18th birthday and I'll even miss his 21st birthday. I bet he hates me now. I bet he doesn't even look like that picture. I needed to see my little brother.

To Roomate: I really want to get close to Mark. 

From Roommate: He doesn't have a lot of 'non-one night stand' girls, but maybe you can change him

To Roommate: I'm sure I will.

"Junnie, Noona's going to come home soon."